homemade dildo how to

purplepassion

Virgin
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Posts
8
Ok what is the cheapist way to make a homemade dildo .What material do i need to make a dildo beside my man hard cock. I want to try on my own before i have to buy a dildo making kit.
Purple passion
 
Have you looked up any sites or tried googling for info?
 
The following requires a small brush, liquid latex (available from most hardware stores) and a willing subject.

You can make a very realistic dildo using the liquid latex. It air dries fairly quickly. The hard part (pun intended) is keeping your subject rock hard while you're doing this.

There are two methods here... So the process is going to diverge slightly.

Step 1. Put a condom over your subject's penis. Stroke, lick, or talk him stiff. It is important to wear a condom to keep the latex from plugging any holes. :p

Step 2. While hard, have your subject dip himself into a container containing at least enough latex to cover 3/4ths of his penis. Make sure the container is wide enough to allow the latex to expand as his penis displaces space in the liquid. Or do this over some newpapers. YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET THE LATEX ONTO YOUR BEDROOM RUG.

On a side note, this is NOT the most erotic of proceedures so your subject will need help maintaining his erection.

Step 3. Allow the latex coating to partially dry (wait til its sticky), then redip the penis.

Step 4. If your intent is to use the latex as a mold, then repeat steps 2 and 3 several more times. You will continue to dip the mold (and subject) until the outer section of the mold is fairly smooth.

Step 4a. If you intend to use the latex itself, then it needs to be fairly thick, but pliable, about the thickness of those old rubber raincoats we wore as kids.

Step 5. Use the end of the condom to help remove the latex from your subject, then do whatever you need to do to put him out of his misery. :D

If you want to use the latex as a mold, then you have what you need to mold your own dildo using wax, latex or even acryllic if you want. You'd pour wax, or the acryllic into the mold and let set. When hard, remove the mold and you have your dildo.

If you want to use the latex mold as the outer layer of your homemade dildo, then turn the mold inside out and pour your filler material into it.
 
An easy and cheap dildo: a cucumber. You can get the size you want and they cost about $1.
 
i'm going to make me a dildo

Thanks everybody especially bobmi357.Hey i want a reminder of my men's cock.He might be away or out of my life but i'll have something to remind me of him. Forget the the veggie.I want a dildo that lookslike or reminds me of my man's cock.
I couldn't find any tips on the search engine.thanks everybody
Herotica
 
This is something that I have wanted to try for a long time as well. In my opinion the kits for doing this are much too expensive, especially since they only make one dildo. if you want info online look for body casting, which is the main stream term for what your going to do. the problem that I have with the dipping method is that it wont capture all the little details that make him, him.

if you want to make a really good copy use and alganet molding material. it is totally safe and doesent take too long. then pour in latex, silicone, or whatever. this is how the pros make copies of pornstars. also if you buy the ingrediants you can get enough to make more than one. and remember that if you'll be away from your man he might like a molded pussy to keep him company too.

good luck.
 
Alginate is the wat to do it properly

I agree with larger than most. If you don't do it right you are going to not have any detail and it will look like a crooked candle. A couple pounds of alginate can make you quite a few molds. However, once it is cast the stuff tends to dry out so keep it covered with saran wrap or in a tupperware container until you use it to make a cast.

Now regarding what to make the finished item out of, plain latex shrinks and the stuff I've used is ratehr fragile by itself, so I'd be tempted to use a vibrator as a core to provide some strength.
 
plaster Caster

Sorry couldnt resist. There were two college girls that took molds of alot of rock stars penises for art class. They were immortalized in song "Plaster Caster"
 
Bobmi357 said:
The following requires a small brush, liquid latex (available from most hardware stores) and a willing subject.

...

If you want to use the latex as a mold, then you have what you need to mold your own dildo using wax, latex or even acryllic if you want. You'd pour wax, or the acryllic into the mold and let set. When hard, remove the mold and you have your dildo.


i like this idea... but was wondering if you could also melt some wax and dip the hardened member into it a few times to create a mold. after the mold was cured you could then pour your material into it and take the mold off.

if that'd work, i think it would eliminate the need to stay hard so long.

does that sound feasible?
 
EJFan said:
i like this idea... but was wondering if you could also melt some wax and dip the hardened member into it a few times to create a mold. after the mold was cured you could then pour your material into it and take the mold off.

if that'd work, i think it would eliminate the need to stay hard so long.

does that sound feasible?

Sounds good, but somehow I find the idea of dunking willy the one eyed wonder worm in hot wax rather unappealing if you ask me... :p
 
I personally think it would be easier to fill the condom with latex and let it set. To help control size first place the condom in a short piece of pipe the size you want and then fill.
 
I have been trying to find out what casting material these 'make your own dildo' companies use. Using silicone or latex inside an alginate mold would not be very accurate, as the alginates lifetime will be far gone by the time the latex or silicone cures. I beleive the latex and/or silicone will be inhibited by the high moisture content of the alginate.

Anyone have a clue as to what this company's "Liquid rubber" is?

A mothod I can conjure off the top of my head without this magical casting material is:
-Create alginate negative
-Cast in plaster
-Create mold in desired material (silicone perhaps)
-Cast final product in desired product.
That would cost just over $20 probably. For FDA approved casting materials it would most likely cost more :(
 
Alginate is the material you want to use if you wish to make a personal cast. Period.

As long as you don't let the moisture away it can handle most any casting material. I have often wondered if you could just silicone caulk, put a straw on the end of the nozzle and slowly fill it from the bottom up. If doing this at home, I'd probably give the alginate a shot of PAM first. It would take a while to cure, probably over a week before it has set up all the way, but would skin up enough first to keep the detail. So would latex, the one I'm not sure of would be a clear epoxy resin, though I'm sure with a phone call or two you could probably come up with a quart of some color casting resin that could give you a nice hard one if that is what you desire.
 
You want to use a two part platnum silicone for the casting. This type is unaffected by the water in the algenate, and has curing times mesured in hours, even faster with additives. you can get food or medical grades of this type of silicone, but that is very expencive. for just occational use most will be ok as long as your not too sensitive. if you want it for something to look at but not use then go for anything. be warned that most epoxies are NOT ok for use. Another perk of platnum silicone is that it is heat resistant, aka. dish washer safe.
 
I tried the "Clone a Willy" kit with okay results but would like to try it on my own. I know the alginate is easy to locate. What I want to know is what is the cast with "clone a willy" made out of? Where can one locate these materials? Are there other materials just as good or superior? Where can one find these products?

My thoughts for trying on my own was to use a larger container (than the tube for the Clone a Willy) and possibly place it on the floor and actually lay down "into it" (kind of like a push up position, but maybe held up in that position). I think you may be able to get "deeper" with that sort of setup and not end up with a smooth side due to touching the side of the tube.

Any thoughts on sources for casting materials? Thanks

Strwbrywfl
 
The new Gillette Vibrating Razors aren't too bad. The blade can be removed quite easily.
 
Acrylics: dime on a dollar.

Acrylic rods work quite well.

Buy the stuff from ebay for pennies a foot. They have every color of the rainbow available. Cut it up to the right dimensions. Machine it if you wish. Bake it in the oven, twist, bend, distort, and twirl it to suit the intentions. Buff and polish it to full luster. Giftwrap the completed project. Deliver gift.

What could be easier?
 
to be safe use Alginate as stated earlier. You can find this in arts supply places usually around a University, 5lb bag is about $25- 30.

Use some vaciline so it will not stick to hair. You need to time the erection and mixture (harden fast or slow) so you bet a full chubbie mold and not loose the erection.

you can use plaster bandages to reinforce the mold.

Use a rubber (check michaels for this) to creat a quick clone.

then if you want you can use plaster to creat a positive mold first and fix or add iregularities to your member you just created. (throw out the alginate mold) now use the plaster mold to creat another negative with rubber and pour it up with whatever you like.

I was planning on making a polycrystal (clear) desk lamp from my mold.

do a search for lifecasting for lots of info.

Boris
 
there's also some @ home do-it-yourself kits, that were mentioned in my own thread, which i can't pull the link to for some reason, as long as your man is not overly thick. do a quick search on my name and you should come up with some good results
 
DO NOT USE silicone caulking to make a dildo. there's a reason that commercial silicone dildos ain't cheap...its because they use medical/food grade silicone...not 'hardware' grade.

I don't even wanna ponder what industrial grade silicone might do to a woman's hoo-hah.

Also, those Clone a Willy kits can be found for like, $30-$35 online and include EVERYTHING you need.
why re-invent the wheel with a sketchy homemade recipe that'll probably cost you quite a bit more than $30 in trial-and-error attempts....and you may not even succeed.
 
Last edited:
I know this is quite an old thread, but I am wanting to clone my willy MANY TIMES (so the clone-a-willy kit is not so helpful).

I got the alginate part down (for the mold) but I still need to find a good casting material. I've read I can use a mixture of 100% silicone caulk, a little bit of solvent, and a little bit of acrylic paint to achieve the flesh tone.

Please give me suggestions/feedback.

Here are links of where I got the ideas from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsaKSbZL60

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/hypertufa/msg1217385422593.html
 
clone a willy employee

I may be a little biased in that I understand the chemical make up of what is in our silicon and alginate....and I also know our customer service counter is very kind, knowledgable and willing to send out refill alginate for free for those mishaps....but the original clone a willy kit is the way to go. and, if you really wanted to save money or be crafty, after making your dildo version, you could melt down some chocolate chips and make a chocolate one right away too. or whatever, while the mold still lasts. it does lose it's shape after awhile. there are reasons why we have patents on our kits and we go after imposters. it's an excellent product and as mentioned above, considering how much you would waste, it is reasonbly priced. I will tell you now - you don't want plaster anywhere near your skin.

I do like that home made acrylic idea though. that was crafty. :D

please, if you have any questions, post away.

Best regards,
Becky Burke
Product Sales Manager
Empire Labs, Inc.
www.empirelabs.com
http://www.facebook.com/empirelabs
http://twitter.com/empirelabs
http://www.myspace.com/cloneawillykit
 
Back
Top