Illinois fuck buddies, sign in here.

In Southern Wisconsin...not too far from the IL border.

Is that close enough?

33, DWM, straight.

PM or chat is good to start.

Looking for a FWB. Possibly more?
 
Downtown Chicago here... Are there any women in the greater Chicagoland area that enjoy watching, CFNM or mutual masturbation?
 
27/m in DeKalb, IL. looking for IM or in person sex. I've been told I'm very good with my hands ;)
 
I'm on the Illinois/Wisconsin border, willing to travel or entertain. Looking for females or couples.
 
No replies. I think it's time to stop wasting my time checking this thread.
Has anyone had any replies?
 
21/m/Edwardsville (St. Louis Area) and very straight

I'm from Quincy and make frequent trips back to there. Not looking to join a couple (man and woman) unless the man is out of the room and has no problem with me and his girlfriend having sex.

Looking for age range of 18-35, can go slightly higher depending on the look. I'm quite picky as the age goes up. MILFs, teens, virgins, bi-sexual girls can apply. I have no preference when it comes to the ladies.
 
Homewood/Flossmoor (far south burbs)

41 m, decent shape, bi, single by divorce. Looking to play. Anyone interested, drop a line. See ya.
 
Just checking again. Looking for a woman or couple to play with near the Wisconsin border.
 
Back
Top