Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tea here. :) I've been very well, I have seen Devil a few times over at Playgrounders, that is nice, but he doesn't stay long, but it is nice to see him there when he pops in... and of course you too. :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I have tea here. :) I've been very well, I have seen Devil a few times over at Playgrounders, that is nice, but he doesn't stay long, but it is nice to see him there when he pops in... and of course you too. :D

LOL...that's probably because I reach my hand in here and pull him out...sorry...I will try to stop that. I am bad. Speaking of bad....It appears that I have been bad. My friend seems to think I flirt too much. You have seen my posts. You know I do try to behave. What is your opinion of this? I am good girl. You know that right? :)

edited to add....thanks for the tea sweetie..... :)

Last edited:
ima6uldv8 said:
Good morning, Red :rose: So, what do I need to lick? Is that a requirement?
No it isn't a requirement. lol. . . One just never knows what they'll read here. I post stories when I feel the need to write something. So I am doing it here.:) Too. . . I never know when I'll want to write. :)

Kitten39 said:
LOL...that's probably because I reach my hand in here and pull him out...sorry...I will try to stop that. I am bad. Speaking of bad....It appears that I have been bad. My friend I talk with that I always tell you about... seems to think I flirt too much. What is your opinion of this? I am good girl. You know that right? :)

I think there are lots of flirts here on lit. Your friend should trust you to know it never goes beyond that. My flirting doesn't 99.9% of the time and I write sex on the boards, but it is only a story to me, if others decide to judge me for what I write and not get to know the person behind the screen then oh well that is their decision. I won't stay and cause trouble, but I will not stop my flirting, I enjoy it to much, it puts a smile on my face. :)

Exactly. . . Just because I flirt, or write sex, doesn't mean I'm about to meet the fella somewhere behind the bleachers after school, nor does it mean I'm having sex with every person on lit. :rolleyes: I'm 32, I'll flirt, I wouldn't be me if I didn't.

I think there are lots of flirts here on lit. Your friend should trust you to know it never goes beyond that. My flirting doesn't 99.9% of the time and I write sex on the boards, but it is only a story to me, if others decide to judge me for what I write and not get to know the person behind the screen then oh well that is their decision. I won't stay and cause trouble, but I will not stop my flirting, I enjoy it to much, it puts a smile on my face. :)

As always...sound advice from my friend. I am trustworthy, how people see me is important. It bothers me sometimes. What you see is what you get. I am a good person, with a loving and caring heart. Sure, we all make mistakes, which I have, but I learn from them. I just don't want to have to leave. Because, as with you, it puts a smile on my face and I have people here I really care about.
You have always welcomed me with open arms and for that, I thank you.
Now, make your husband clean that house of yours ...LOL ..tell him you are busy on Lit, I am sure he will understand ! :)

Exactly. . . Just because I flirt, or write sex, doesn't mean I'm about to meet the fella somewhere behind the bleachers after school, nor does it mean I'm having sex with every person on lit. :rolleyes: I'm 32, I'll flirt, I wouldn't be me if I didn't.

Exactly....men think differently than we do ....because their flirting is usually more than just that. It does not mean we are jumping on every man that comes along. :rolleyes:

Kitten39 said:
As always...sound advice from my friend. I am trustworthy, how people see me is important. It bothers me sometimes. What you see is what you get. I am a good person, with a loving and caring heart. Sure, we all make mistakes, which I have, but I learn from them. I just don't want to have to leave. Because, as with you, it puts a smile on my face and I have people here I really care about.
You have always welcomed me with open arms and for that, I thank you.
Now, make your husband clean that house of yours ...LOL ..tell him you are busy on Lit, I am sure he will understand ! :)

LoL . . . he is at work and will help me clean tomorrow. :) I'm going to attempt to write something. I actually took most of yesterday off from writing.

As they talked Helen found herself standing in front of the stranger’s room, her fingers reaching for the knob. It held fast, locked tight, and Helen was left discouraged yet determined as she slipped silently down the stairs in search for someone to let her into the stranger’s room. It wasn’t long before she found a maid that assumed she was the woman that had accompanied the man who’d checked in earlier. Within a few moments of leaving the locked door, the maid and Helen were opening it.

©

Red RED RED!! enough flirting you can't leave me hanging like this ...LOL LOL ok so Iam teasing .............................................................sorta LMAO!!

you have managed to create an addiction for me

just sitting here sipping my morning coffee and licking the fork as I was eating a very yummy piece of carrott cake with my coffee, reading my moring email, when I find whats this! a new piece to the story *Yeah*

<clears throat> Ahhhhh RED Iam now biting my finger nails LOL LOL LOL

*giggles* Its good stuff RED!! good stuff!

Golly gee wiz, now you tell me!! You have any idea how cold it gets in the middle of the night under the bleachers??? You have any idea how hungry it gets if you are there from after school until the next morning? :(

GoddessOfSouls said:
Red RED RED!! enough flirting you can't leave me hanging like this ...LOL LOL ok so Iam teasing .............................................................sorta LMAO!!

you have managed to create an addiction for me

just sitting here sipping my morning coffee and licking the fork as I was eating a very yummy piece of carrott cake with my coffee, reading my moring email, when I find whats this! a new piece to the story *Yeah*

<clears throat> Ahhhhh RED Iam now biting my finger nails LOL LOL LOL

*giggles* Its good stuff RED!! good stuff!

You know. . . I ended it that way. . . just for you:) :kiss: :)

Lonely Knight said:
Golly gee wiz, now you tell me!! You have any idea how cold it gets in the middle of the night under the bleachers??? You have any idea how hungry it gets if you are there from after school until the next morning? :(

:p Sorry Knight. . . If I'd known you were going to be waiting, I might have made an exception to the rule. :p :eek:

How are you this morning?

Kitten39 said:
LOL...that's probably because I reach my hand in here and pull him out...sorry...I will try to stop that. I am bad. Speaking of bad....It appears that I have been bad. My friend seems to think I flirt too much. You have seen my posts. You know I do try to behave. What is your opinion of this? I am good girl. You know that right? :)

edited to add....thanks for the tea sweetie..... :)
I think you don;t flirt as much to be too much really. I think it'sthe right amount. Not like you flash online or anything.

:kiss: to you and Red of course.

Azuldrgon said:
I think you don;t flirt as much to be too much really. I think it'sthe right amount. Not like you flash online or anything.

:kiss: to you and Red of course.
Hello Azul ~ :kiss:

Flashing online is still not bad. It doesn't lessen a person at all. I see it no differently then flirting or writing sex. As long as the person doing it doesn't feel ashamed by what they are doing then there is nothing wrong in it.

Erotica_Writings said:
nice thread ya got
Thank you EW :) Nice to see you visiting here. :kiss: :rose: :)
This is my read/write/post/lick/chat thread. lol. . . The stories here are roughdrafts for novels being submitted as romance eroticas to publishers. :) You have one of mine. . .;)

Thank you EW :) Nice to see you visiting here. :kiss: :rose: :)
This is my read/write/post/lick/chat thread. lol. . . The stories here are roughdrafts for novels being submitted as romance eroticas to publishers. :) You have one of mine. . .;)

Its a really nice place sweety, I have one? When did you send it? :confused:

Erotica_Writings said:
Its a really nice place sweety, I have one? When did you send it? :confused:

When I joined your group. I filled out the required info and emailed you Rancher's just like we discussed.

And thanks for liking the little thread. It's like a quite stop on the literotica highway of chaos. :)

When I joined your group. I filled out the required info and emailed you Rancher's just like we discussed.

And thanks for liking the little thread. It's like a quite stop on the literotica highway of chaos. :)

you should get a blog darlin' eblogger is a real good one. :D

I have to check my email I have been so dazed and confused lately lol

Erotica_Writings said:
you should get a blog darlin' eblogger is a real good one. :D

I have to check my email I have been so dazed and confused lately lol

Hmm. . . now I will need to ask for assistance on setting something up like that. I have a Yahoo 360 page. I'm not the most computer savvy. :eek: This email was along time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back