Show Your Tits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandygal16

Really Really Experienced
.... is what my ex always used to say EVERY TIME he picked up a camera!!! LOL!!

Ladies - Does this ever happen to you? Well here's a thread for gals like me who get a thrill by exposing our selves to our men (and the rest of the world) in public.

here are a few of me to get it started...

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 42,561
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 31,828
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 58,051
I'd say the same thing if I saw you, and I'm not your husband.

Great pics!

wow...lovely breasts and body Vandygal........kinda wish you would move the hat and your hand in the last pic;):devil: hehe

great pictures...i couldn't see telling my gf to expose herself to the world...to me sure ...not to the world...

though you are really beautiful...nothing to hide under that bikini for sure

Smart guy. Ever since I hot my cameraphone I've been looking for a girl who'd let me take pics of her boobs :D

Your figure and bust are very sexy. Your photographer has a great model.

Ladies - Does this ever happen to you? Well here's a thread for gals like me who get a thrill by exposing our selves to our men (and the rest of the world) in public.

Well, with tits like that no wonder you want to show!!

Come on ladies, don't be shy.

doesn't look like Lake Lanier, too much water!!!!

lovely

:rose:

I was breastfed and complained bitterly about being bottle fed. Now, looking at your photos, I can understand why I complained about being taken off them. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!
Damn, I'm starting to get hungry again! lol :rose::rose:

hot atlanta just got hotter. Looking good. Great body and awesome tits. thanks for showing. would love to see your backside

doesn't look like Lake Lanier, too much water!!!!

lovely

:rose:

Funny, isn't it? How these titty-based threads never get old?

*sigh* :heart::heart::heart:

Well, I was hoping this would be more of an exhbitionist thread than just tits...

my ex was just as likely to say "show me that ass" as these pictures show...

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 17,074
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 15,131
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 17,519
Well, I was hoping this would be more of an exhbitionist thread than just tits...

Absolutely amazing ass!

You have the body of an 18 yr old!

WOW... I am speechless:kiss:

attachment.php

Welcome to Lit Vandy and Thanks for sharing your Photos .. Very Attractive Woman :rose::rose::kiss:

You're a very beautiful lady. You have gorgeous breasts Vandygal :rose:

i dont' think it matters much what picture you post...i think that you are beautiful...thus no matter what you wear...(Without purposely trying to look bad)...you will look good...

though these pictures...may i ask where they taken in public...if so any fans come up to you

wow killer body, I wish I could know what it feels like. may I ask you what size your lovely breasts are?

wow

you have a gorgeous body... great breasts and what an ass... i knew having 16 as a lucky number was worth, are we lucky enough to see more tonight?

wow and u are a high school teacher. how could anyone concentrate in your class. All those raging hormones. im sure most of the guys and some girls go home and masturbate thinking about u. wish i was in high school again and in your class watching u walk by my desk or bending over to pick up your pencil thanks for shaing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back