Men in sexy underwear

Smooth_Bi_Guy

Really Experienced
I love wearing sexy (male) underwear for partners of both sexes and wondered how many of you share my interest in such attire, and how many of you like your partners to dress in sexy undies for you? I'd also be interested in what styles, materials and colours you find the sexiest? For me personally, I love anything that is black, skimpy (micro briefs or thongs) and ever so silky smooth to the touch! What about you?

These are the sort of things I like (not me in the photos unfortunately!):

Attachments

• manstore-M280-micropo-brief-black-thumb.jpeg
    manstore-M280-micropo-brief-black-thumb.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 252
  • HOM-plume-hipster.jpeg
    HOM-plume-hipster.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 191
  • manstore-m103-tower-string-black-front.jpeg
    manstore-m103-tower-string-black-front.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 177
  • olaf-benz-red-1202-mini-string-front-black.jpeg
    olaf-benz-red-1202-mini-string-front-black.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 178
  • joe-snyder-kini-12-black-pearl.jpeg
    joe-snyder-kini-12-black-pearl.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 204
Just bought pair black lace, mens, trunks style with pouch. Fit perfectly.

I too love a nice pair of sexy underwear. It's not just for the ladies! Lol

This is some new underwear that I've just purchased (not me in the photo) and am planning to wear tomorrow. What do you think? Do you like them?

Attachments

• body-art-thirasia-micro-pant-navy-front-original-1.jpeg
    body-art-thirasia-micro-pant-navy-front-original-1.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 153
I love love love underwear on a man - briefs are my absolute favorite but I wouldn't want them to be too tight and cut off circulation.

That said, my ultimate weakness on a man...a jockstrap. Sadly, they're hard to find outside sporting goods stores. Those of you men who wear them, where do you pick them up?

I love thongs! Underwear and at the beach because I love my tan lines. Thongs are sexy and comfortable...love being in them all the time!

Nice guys, I like to see shaved men nude otherwise with a bulge in front. Why? Maybe because it's arousing to know that the particular guy is hot, horny, imaginative and open minded

Nice guys, I like to see shaved men nude otherwise with a bulge in front. Why? Maybe because it's arousing to know that the particular guy is hot, horny, imaginative and open minded

Yeah I know what you mean.
An open minded horny man is very arousing

Have a pretty big collection of underwear from Andre Christian; really good stuff. Highly recommend getting some if you haven't.

Ordered some online recently, and now pictures like this keep showing up as ads wherever I go...

Attachments

• sexyunderwear.jpg
    sexyunderwear.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 2
Back