Feeling up older sister

G

Guest

Guest
Lots of youths want to fell up thier older sisters. Many girls use sexual reasing on thier younger brother and expose thier breasts and rub up against him. Older sisters hold a special allure as they are sexual dreams and unattainable. many boys fall in love with thier sisters breasts. This fixation on the mamaries of a sibling occupty the dreams of teen boys. What if this dream of feeling up sis could come true. A romance story about a young man that gets to feel up his older sister. No intercourse but lots of heavy petting.
 
feeling up sis

A sister with perfect large breasts sounds great. She would offer these ripe fruits to her brother to kiss and feel, but why? What motivation does she have to do it.
 
A Latina sister

In the Puerto Rican culture a girl is a woman when she turns 15. Sometimes the eldest daughter is reserved for the sexual needs of her father and they enter into a relationship when she turns 15. What would occur if the father has passed away. Would the girls mother retain this tradtion? Would her younger brother be encouraged to take her as his mistress as he exersized the man of the houses's right to this young flower and when would he gain access to her. She would enter the bedroom as a willing bride for her younger brother. A dream come true for a young man that had dreamed of just seeing his sister bare breasted. Taking his sisters virginity and becoming her lover. There are elements of nonconcent here.
 
Just a friendly reminder...

That if you wish to "play" on Lit, all characters must be a minimum of 18.
 
Big titted sister.

I would love a story of about a big breasted sister that allows her brother the joy of feeling her large perfect tits up. She should be 20 and he 18. With a romance leading to intercourse.
 
My sisters boobs

I use to dream about playing my sisters big firm boobs and playing with her ass and cunt. I'd dream about how to hypnotise her and make her a willing sex slave. How she'd be my toy and willing whore if I could just learn hypnosis or some oriental method of mind control. I am sure many younger brothers wanted their well built older sisters. How about a stroy about a man that finds a way to make his older sisters in sex slaves.
 
Eurasian sister

A Eurasian sister leaves her abusive husband. She moves into her younger brothers apartment. She is sexually frustated by the loss of sex and throws herself at her younger brother. She isa slim 5'7' , weighing 118 pounds with C breasts and slim hips. She bends over in front of him with a cooncervative house dress but having no bra on she exposes her full, firm breasts to him. Drinking one night the sister has on a see through blouse and the brother feels her up and kisses her before pulling down her pants to eat her and fuck her. The next morning she awakes naked in his bed and feels remorse.

The girl tells her brother that they can not continue to fuck as it is wrong and incest but later she feels drawn to him. He takes her out on to dinner and it becomes a date and they kiss in the car. When they return home she does a strip tease for her younger brother and blows him and they have wonderful fucking all night long. In the morning she realizes that the man of her dreams is her brother and she decides to be his mistress.
 
Older sister is a prostitute

A man calls a prostitute service for a call girl. His busty, pretty older sister arrives at the hotel and they talk. She has been having a hard time as she is a single mother. He has had success in business not has always harbored a crush on his sister. He hands her the money for her service and tells her she can leave or they can talk. The couple talks and he admits he has always been fasinated by her breasts. The sister stands and removes her blouse and her bra and tells him it is all right as she puts his hands on her tits. She kisses the man and they lay on the bed and make out. The sister is surprized as he puts his hand up her skirt to cup her pussy and then he fucks long and hard. As they lay there making love she suggests that they live as man and wife together. She needs aman and he needs the emontional connection to a woman.
 
Every boy in America has wanted to feel up his older sister

Deny the fact or not but every man has wanted to feel up his older sister since Adam. There is just something about your older sister's breasts that ii is wrong to think about feeling her up and so many guys do touch that little bit of heaven. It has to be normal as I have never meet a man that didn't want to do sis.
 
Sister takes pity

A sister takes pity on her virgin brother and gives him a night of love. This poor soul is 28 and a virgin when sissy gives him the booty. She seduces the nerd and he gets the joy of his life when his big breated sister allows him to feel her up before fucking him senseless. Her big DD tits have been on his mind for 18 years and there they are firm, round and tipped with big nipples and just sagging a little.
 
Re: Older sister is a prostitute

Unregistered said:
A man calls a prostitute service for a call girl. His busty, pretty older sister arrives at the hotel and they talk. She has been having a hard time as she is a single mother. He has had success in business not has always harbored a crush on his sister.


To "Unregistered (s)" - There are evidently two or more of you.

In this woman's opinion, one or two of the story ideas posted to this thread and the "incest with sister" thread seem to have some potential. The above quoted idea would be different than anything I have read before.

Why don't you people register (or sign in if you are registered already) and start a dialogue of some kind with each other? You seem very capable of expressing yourselves. I would think that one or more of you could write a good story dealing with one of these several suggestions.

If you doubt your abilities, try co-writing some idea here with one of the other posters. Of course, first ya gotta take a chance and "de-cloak". ;)

Good Luck- "Wida"
 
Re: Older sister is a prostitute

Unregistered said:



To "Unregistered (s)" - There are evidently two or more of you.


The above post was mine. I must have taken too long to word my reply and my post was submitted as"unregistered"

Sorry!

"Wida"
 
Last edited:
wida I may write the story

People stay claoked when they are writing about subjects that they do not want linked to their persona. I am a writer and have several stories online but anonymous is a claok.
 
incest is great

I felt up my older sister when I was 18. She was 20 and seperated from her husband and came home to live. One night she told me that she was so horny she'd fuck the first guy she meet. I don't know what came over me but I leaned over and kissed my sister long and wet. Sis never objected returning my kisses with a french kiss and then we made out out. I could not believe that I was finally touching her tits even though she had on her blouse and bra. I had thought about my sister's breasts since I was a teen and jerked off thinking about her hot and naked. It was outragous but it was finally happening in real life and was better than a fantasy! Then she removed her blouse and undid her bra and I was kising and feeling my sister up and her C cup, naked titties. We made slow and passionette love that first night of many.

She said it helped her during her breakup and was a positive factor in her life. We knew it would never go on forever but it was great while it lasted. Sis used the pill and we figured that without the chance of a child it was not truly incest. Our mom was aware about of our sexual relationship. Mom was encouraging me to spend time with my sister. When I mentioned it to Sis, she laughed and told me mom knew about us! I was shocked but Sis said that mom was concerned about her well being and thought that sis needed a man in her life. Sis said as long as we were not to outrageous mom gave it her ok. Dad never knew.
 
Classic hyponotism sex slave

What about one of those classic hypnotism sex slave stories. A young man enters College and in class he learns stage or party hypnotism. He and his sister are orphans raised by an aging grandmother. The sister has him hypnotise her to help her stop smoking. Now when she is hypnotised he leaves a suggestion to put her under at any time. He abuses her trust and questions her about sex and her secret desires. She reveals a secret crush and sexual thoughts she has had about her younger brother. He leaves a suggestion that she act on her thoughts and desires and that opens the door to a wonderful world of sibling sex. The girl seduces her younger brother and he falls madly in love with her. The couple marries and goes off on a honeymoon with grandma's blessing for a happy ending.
 
I felt up my sister

Imagine a story where a man felt up his older sister while kissing and fondling his sister. After she married he thought that would be the end of thier relationship but it was just the beginning. She now feels free to have intercourse with her younger brother on a regular basis. When she gets pregnant he fears it might be his child. She has two kids while married and one is his. A pregnant sister is so sexy when you know it is your baby inside her belly. She seperats from her husband and lives and sleeps with her brother. They have to decide if wethey'll run away and get married or live as man and wife.
 
Ashamed to acknowledge interest in incest

We all have our kinky little interests
 
I'd kill to feel up my sister:And how tell us your story

What should happen.
 
Check out Personals

In the personals section Biggdog has a sister/brother & mother/son thread.
 
Doing it

While a student in University I took my older sister home after she became slightly intoxicated at a party. She become randy and and was very seductive rubbing her breats against me and suggesting I kiss her. When we got home our parents were away for the weekend and the seductive behavior continued. I had harbored a desire to see and feel my sister's boobies for many years. We were kissing and our tongues dancing together when she removed her blouse and bra. I got to see and feel her perfect bosom and lick her nipples. I must say that I felt her up and sucked her nipples as I had so often dreamed about. We had stunning intercourse several times during a night of passion. In the morning I thought that she would regret our incest and it would be a bad scene. She awoke in a loving champion mood and I fucked her long and hard again. That was the start of our sexual relationship.
 
I still want to feel up sis

As a teen she occupied my erotic dreams and as a young man it continued. I think I was in love with her perfect 36C breasts with pink nipples and aerolas. Thankfully she let me see those perfect titties and enjoy her smooth skined tits. We became lovers and she was the perfect woman. I bowed out as her lover so she could move on with life. Several marriages later for her and I still wish I was fucking sis. I had sis in love with me and wanting my baby but did the right thing to my regret!
 
You say several marriages later?

If she is divorced then why not have another affair for awhile? She is free and I assume that you are too.

The sex is something you would both enjoy. Being just out of a divorce, I bet she would like to have some sex without having the baggage that comes with finding another boyfriend for awhile.
 
I have someone

I am in a relationship. It would hurt her for me to cheat with sis. I think we can love more than one person. Now the sex is good but sex with sis was always special and forbidden.
 
Back
Top