The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you're man enough for the job?

Why, yes! Not to toot my own horn, but I am quite confident that I have the experience and skill set that would enable me to step seamlessly into your organization and rub your clit through your panties without any additional training and a minimum of ramp-up time. Also, I have a very pleasing and professional phone voice, and my English is flawless. :)

Why, yes! Not to toot my own horn, but I am quite confident that I have the experience and skill set that would enable me to step seamlessly into your organization and rub your clit through your panties without any additional training and a minimum of ramp-up time. Also, I have a very pleasing and professional phone voice, and my English is flawless. :)

You're hired!

sitting in my hotel room slightly buzzed from the beer at dinner and slowly stroking up and down my shaft.

Everyone is in bed, slipping into a half slip and going to rub my hard cock slowly with the silky nylon...

horny in a

submissive way....can anyone treat my holes with their cocks..rubbing the entrance of my ass gently...mmmmmm

Wife in bed

Wife gone to bed horny as hell, naked already

Anybody want to help

:cattail::cattail:

tumblr_m9g06bt8kv1rf1ajdo1_400.gif

When am I not masturbating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back