Laying Down the Law (closed for Princess Amelia)

"Yes you may call Joanne if you think you are ready to" Eric answered. "I'm sure she would love to hear from you". Brooke had seemed to be very sincere when she admitted that her anger had been misdirected. After twenty years in law enforcement, he was pretty good at reading faces and body language. At times he could be intimidating but there were also times to be understanding. He handed the phone to Brooke "I'll take a walk out to the gate to lock it up for the night. You can have some privacy to make your phone call. I'll be back in fifteen minutes. After that we need to talk about your Dad and how you feel about him.", Eric told her as he opened the door outside.

The walk down the driveway would only take a few minutes; there was no need to start the car up for that. If he walked softly enough he might even surprise a deer along the way. It also gave him some time to think. He wanted to spank then fuck her supple young body even when she had done nothing wrong. He would also love to see her on her knees with her hands cuffed behind her back. He wondered just how much Brooke was ready for.

"Thank you and yes I'm ready." Brooke said faking a smile. She was thinking of what to say to Joanne she had no idea how to apologise it was making her nervous and she was fidgeting with her hair. She took the phone her palms were sweaty she was feeling horrible for treating Joanne so bad. Joanne had always been there for her and instead of loving her like she should she took her anger out about the way her farther was on her. She took her anger out on everyone but her farther. It was miss placed anger. She couldn't wait for farther to get home then she would vent out all of her anger to him once and for all. "Thank you Eric be careful." She said with concern.

She rang Joanne on the phone. It felt so good to hear Joanne's chirpy cheerful voice. The conversation went like this.

"Joanne I miss you and I'm sorry for being such a spoilt little brat." Brooke said.

"Sweetheart your not a spoilt little brat your a good kid your just an angry misunderstood girl but I love you. Are you okay your not wanting to come home are you?" Joanne asked.

"No I don't want to come home I think being here with Eric is what's best for me. I just want you to know I'm sorry and l love you. I'm gonna go now bye." Brooke said putting the phone down.

She sat down on the bed thinking about what had just happened Eric had spanked and fucked her. She smiled to herself, she had enjoyed it so much and hoped he would want to do more with her. She wanted him to do anything he wanted to her. She was already a willing pet for him and she needed to let him know.

Once the gate was latched and locked, Eric started walking back to his home. He couldn't get the image of a bound Brooke on her knees and her eyes looking up to his. Behind the house was a garage that doubled as a workshop. He had some rope in there that might come into play soon. He also had an extra pair of cuffs that had been issued when he was on highway patrol. Eric decided to let Brooke see them when he brought them inside, letting her wonder what he planned to use them for.

Brooke smiled at him when he came through the doorway but a hint of trepidation showed in her eyes when she saw the coil of rope. Eric enjoyed her unease as she shuffled around in her seat, knowing that her ass must still be sore from the whipping he had laid on it. He would have a little time to decide how he was going to use the new toys on her nubile young body.

"Eric what's the rope for you already planning some more fun for us?" She asked smiling excited. Oh she wanted him so much. She hoped he wouldn't make her talk about her issues right now because if she did she would probably want to break down. She looked at him with lust in her eyes. "I'm gonna just change I'm feeling a little uncomfortable in this dress." She said pulling her dress off getting undressed in front of him. She slide into http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00deCTARWMychO/Sexy-Blue-Babydoll-S1236-4-85-.jpg

She tossed her hair back and walked over to him she stood close to him. "Eric you realise I want to please you and be your little pet, you have complete control of me if you want it." She leaned in and whispered in his ear. She then kissed his neck.

Eric's little Pet was stunning in her sexy lingerie. Her full breasts were partially displayed by the bodice, swelling above the satiny cups that tried to hold them in. He had focussed on her heart-shaped ass earlier but he liked this view just as much. Below her breasts, the outfit was lacey revealing the smooth flesh of her abdomen. Her tiny thong barely covered her assets and her legs were revealed in a very alluring manner.

He had mentioned that they would need to discuss her issues with his brother-in-law but that could wait. The sight of Brooke in that hot lingerie pushed other thoughts from his head. He needed her to extinguish the fire she had started in him. Picking up the cuffs, he ordered her to turn around and put her hands behind her back. Eric quickly cuffed her, enjoying the way her breasts were pushed out in this position. Taking her gently by the elbow, he led her to his room. "Let's see what kind of fun we can have with this rope" he said as they walked down the hall.

She knew she looked good. She always had been very confident. She turned around and put her hands behind her back. She was shocked by the way she wanted to do everything he said.

Her boobs were pushed out when he cuffed her hands. She was excited wondering what was going to happen. She liked feeling the cold metal against her wrists. She felt his hand on her elbow leading her out of the room."Oh I'm sure we can have fun with the rope." She said following him.

Eric's bed would be ideal for what he had in mind. He had already installed eyebolts into the ceiling beams to support a sling but he hadn't bought one yet. The headboard featured strong posts on each corner with a number of parallel posts tied into the crossbeam. The footboard also had cornerposts which a woman could easily be secured to. Eric had a real fondness for bondage for as long as he could remember but he hadn't met a woman who wanted the same thing. Now that he had finally met that woman he couldn't wait to get started.

Once the bedroom door closed behind them, Eric instructed Brooke to climb up onto the bed on her knees. He picked up a silk tie and tied it over her eyes. After unlocking the handcuffs he told her to lay on her back with her hands extended over her head. The lovely brunette obeyed immediately. He then pulled her hands through the headboard and cuffed them together around the centerpost. Brooke was on her back and her hands and arms were bound. Her chest was heaving as she waited expectantly for Eric to join her on the bed.

She slide onto the bed on her knees she sat their obediently as he put the silk tie over her eyes.

When he told her to lay on her back she did as she was told to do. She was loving him being in control of her. She looked up at him as he cuffed her hands together. She bite her lip she wanted to be able to see him but she couldn't see. She liked being on her back with her arms bound she felt like he could do anything to her he wanted and that really excited. She was breathing heavily. She was so excited and she just wanted him to use her. "Eric you know I'm fine with all of this but just promise you won't leave me like this." She said in a quiet voice.

Eric allowed himself a little chuckle before he answered Brooke's nervous question. She looked so vulnerable in her current position. He had taken control of her hands and arms when she allowed him to handcuff her to the centerpost of the headboard and he had deprived her of her sight when he blindfolded her. He could only imagine what she was feeling as she waited for the rope to bind her further. He reassured Brooke that he would not leave her tied up. Not this time anyway.

As he cut a few lengths of rope, Eric looked down at the ribbon that held her top together. He still had not seen her breasts uncovered. They were presented beautifully in her sexy lingerie. He cut a couple more lengths of rope, then he teasingly slid the knife under the tie of her bodice. He saw Brooke stiffen before he put the knife up. Grasping the tie with his fingers, he untied her and peeled the cups away, exposing her full breasts to his appreciative gaze.

Brooke heard Eric chuckle and it made her feel even more nervous but she was trying to hide it. She was feeling vulnerable but she liked being vulnerable for him. She hated not being able to see but it was what he wanted so she was happy to do what he wanted because she wanted to please him and make him happy.

She wondered why the last time they had sex why he didn't get her boobs out. It didn't bother her but she knew most guys would of ripped her clothes off her to get to her hot body. She knew her body looked great even in this position and she knew he must be admiring her. She was a little scared when she felt the knife on her body she couldn't be sure it was a knife but it felt sharp like a knife.

Eric paused for a moment to admire Brooke's supple young body. She had come a long way from the gangly adolescent he remembered. She was like a young colt then. She had lots of energy but she also tripped over her own feet way too often. The young colt had grown up to be a thoroughbred. Her full breasts were topped by delicate pink nipples. She had a slender waist and shapely legs. And the best was yet to be uncovered.

He had planned to tie Brooke up in a spread eagle position. He wanted to see her struggle against her restraints while he teased her mercilessly. Before that could happen, her panties needed to come off. Eric briefly entertained the notion of cutting them away but thought better of it-this time anyway. Keeping his voice firm and even, he ordered Brooke to strip them off. "Remove your thong, Brooke".

"Eric I can't my hands are cuffed." She said in a low voice but loud enough so he could hear her. She tried to move her hand in the handcuffs but it wasn't possible. She hated not been able to see him. She wanted look deeply in his dreamy eyes. She could spend hours starring into those eyes. She wanted him so much and he was taking things slow and with her hands cuffed she couldn't do anything to speed him up.

"Eric I can't my hands are cuffed." She said in a low voice but loud enough so he could hear her. She tried to move her hand in the handcuffs but it wasn't possible. She hated not been able to see him. She wanted look deeply in his dreamy eyes. She could spend hours starring into those eyes. She wanted him so much and he was taking things slow and with her hands cuffed she couldn't do anything to speed him up.

"Then I guess I'll have to do it myself" Eric replied, feeling a bit foolish. He had read about bondage before but he never met a girl who was into it. The possibilities were almost endless. He had seen so many sexy gifs where a hot woman was bound head to foot. Some of the girls would be wearing ball gags as well as blindfolds. Sometimes the sub was a male submitting to a leather-clad dominatrix, but that did nothing for him. He was meant to be the guy with the whip, not the one receiving it.

Eric wanted to strip away that little piece of cloth that hid her pussy from him. Already there was a damp spot at the junction of her thighs. She was getting more excited as she awaited his next move. "Raise your sweet ass of the bed honey" he said, as he reached for the waistband of her hot thong.

"Yes you will have to take my panties off." She said. She had never done bondage before and she had never been submissive to anyone but she was loving being a submissive. She would do anything he wanted to her to do. He had complete and utter control over her. She wanted to be his slave to please him and make him so happy. She wanted to do everything he told her. She wanted to be punished and controlled by him.

She wanted him back in her tight wet pussy so much. She was pretty wet for him already and she just wanted him to take her roughly. She was so happy and excited. There was no one she wanted as much as she wanted him. She wanted him to control her. She wanted to do whatever he wanted her to do. She raised her ass up as he reached for the waistband of her thong.

Eric pulled the little piece of fabric down Brooke's shapely legs before pulling it off her feet. As soon as he tossed the sexy thong aside, his hands retraced their way up her legs. He looked up at his obedient pet, at her heaving breasts and taut nipples. He doubted that any man had ever enjoyed this view before. And he knew he would never forget it.

Taking a length of rope in hand, Eric tied it into a choker which he tightened aroung her left ankle. Walking around the end of the bed, he pulls her leg out and up. After tying that hank of rope, he does the same with her right leg. Moving back to the footboard, Eric stopped to admire his work. With her legs up in a Vee position and her hands cuffed to the headboard, Brooke was frully exposed and defenseless. Crawling onto the bed with her, Eric lowered his face close to her moist pussy and blew gently across the exposed flesh.

She had been a bit startled when he put his hands on her legs because she couldn't see. She was struggling because she couldn't see. She didn't like only seeing only black. She was still excited but she was freaking out a little inside it was one thing to be restrained but adding a blindfold made her feel a little scared. She was vulnerable. She had never been in a position like this. She could ask for him to remove the blindfold but she didn't think he would.

There was silence in the room so she had no way of knowing what he was doing. She felt something tightened round her left ankle and then her leg was pulled up and then her right leg was pulled up just the same. She heard him move away she wondered what he was up to. She heard him get onto the bed with her and she felt him blow gently across her pussy it made her start to get even more wetter than she was.

He could sense Brooke's impatience but he was in no rush as he prepared to taste her womanhood. His tongue gently spread her outer lips, then he ran the flat of his tongue up and back over her wet pussy. His tongue tip flicked across her engorged clit, then delved into her hungry vagina. After a few moments of exploration, he pulled back slightly, enjoying the view of her breasts as they rose and fell. His cock was almost painfully hard.

Eric climbed off the bed and untied her ankles. He also uncuffed her but still left the blindfold on. Her head was tossing from side to side, unsure of what he was up to. "Assume the position and give me your hands honey" he instructed her. The sight of his young pet, face down and ass up was irresistable.

She was confused when he untied her ankles and uncuffed her. She was worried that he wasn't regretting everything they had done but when he told her to get into position she was happy because she knew there was going to be more fun. "Yes sir can the blindfold come off please." She said putting her hands behind her back. She stuck her ass up in the air. "Oh sir I want you so badly." She whispered.

He would never forget this sight if he lived forever. Brooke was kneeling on the bed in front of him, with her head down and her blindfolded face turned to one side. This beautiful body belonged to a girl half his age, and she was offering her sweet ass to him. He took a length of rope and tied her wrists together behind her back. She was making his greatest fantasy come true.

Jared's cock was fully engorged and it rose up against his washboard abs. He could never remember wanting a woman as much as he wanted Brooke right now. He playfully slapped her cheeks a few times, then knelt between her thighs. Eric lined his cock up to her tight snatch and began to enter her moist channel. He never dreamed that sex could feel this good.

Back