Wife gets suprise massage at nude resort...

JustPlainChad

Virgin
...try this one on for size.

A couple go to a nude resort and are enjoying the day. She's nervous, he's horny. After a bit they relax with the help of some drinks. A man comes over and chit chat's with the both of you while looking over your wife. You notice he's getting hard and she's taking notice.

After a bit he begins to rub her legs and this leads into more. The husband just watches as this stranger begins to take your wife in front of you and everyone else, but everyone is excited so it does not matter...

Chad

A couple go to a nude resort and are enjoying the day. She's nervous, he's horny. After a bit they relax with the help of some drinks. A man comes over and chit chat's with the both of you while looking over your wife. You notice he's getting hard and she's taking notice.

After a bit he begins to rub her legs and this leads into more. The husband just watches as this stranger begins to take your wife in front of you and everyone else, but everyone is excited so it does not matter...

Chad

That's a hot one.

I've seen such things happen in Jamaica. But what happens there, STAYS there......

Chad

I've got an idea for this one if you'd like for me to share it with you.

According to your title, it's a surprise. What exactly is the unexpected part? The fact that a massage breaks out? That the masseuse's hands run all over her wanton body, exploring and groping her most intimate parts? Or that the massage leads to some steamy sex?

The surprise is more the fact this guy has the brass balls, pun only half intended :D, to just start massing on your wife right in front of you.

Also for the fact that she's enjoying it too!

So hot, we went to a place like this in CA, I guess I'm wishing it would have happened.

Chad

Back