2014 Survivor Rules and Registrations

I have a question. When it comes to the bonus for how many categories?

What qualifies for that? In other words this year I have a LW story, but it is a contest entry. So if it ended today, does that count towards LW or no I would have to have one specifically in LW as well?

Am I explaining this right?

If you have ten categories with stories or poems or valid immunities, you get a five point bonus. If you have twenty categories filled, the additional bonus is ten. For thirty categories, the additional bonus is 15 and if you fill all 35 categories, the bonus is thirty. These bonuses total sixty points if you fill all 35 categories.

A valid immunity is one that is supported by a category in which three stories or poems are posted.

These bonuses have nothing to do with theme stories. If you enter a theme contest, you have the option of accumulating five points for that or counting that story in a category. Usually the former is better but sometimes the latter might result in a higher total score at the end of the year.

If you enter two or more stories in a theme contest, you can score five points for one of them and post the other theme contest entries in categories.
 
beginner

Please count me in too.
do I have to have the scorecard before submitting story?
This is my first Survivor contest and I'm rather excited
 
Please count me in too.
do I have to have the scorecard before submitting story?
This is my first Survivor contest and I'm rather excited

No you can submit a story before your card is up. If you have anything up this year you cna put it on the card. Any story from 2014 counts.
 
Boxxy? Do you get as tired of typing that as I get of reading it? You've the patience of a saint I tell you, by now I would have put a sticky on the front page and ignored the shit out of everybody.
 
I goaded MSTarot into playing and I didn't sign up! Oops!

I'd like to sign up. Thank you!

PMS enabled. Oh wait. PMs are enabled. Way more fun than PMS. Trust me, boys. You couldn't handle it. ;)
 
I would like to be entered into the 2014 survivor contest please
 
Hi all, back again. I will be reviewing the messages I missed while away from LIT, my Internet was cut off for a number of days.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Back
Top