Prostate Massage

I just wanted to thank all who have been open enough here. I just ran across this thread and hubby and I are just getting around to trying this after many years of wanting to but neither wanting to bring it up. I have learned a lot here on lit! Next .... a strap-on I think....

I just wanted to thank all who have been open enough here. I just ran across this thread and hubby and I are just getting around to trying this after many years of wanting to but neither wanting to bring it up. I have learned a lot here on lit! Next .... a strap-on I think....

I imagine most men would let you do whatever you wanted.

best feeling ever id be glad to do it on cam for someone sometime if im in the right mood

best feeling ever id be glad to do it on cam for someone sometime if im in the right mood
I watched a vid on xhamster the other night of a guy self massaging with an anal dildo. Jezz hands free cumming over and over ....hot as hell!

Would really like to know what's the best way to breach this subject with your lover? Guys ask? Girls ask? Doesn't matter?

If you're unfamiliar with anal play, how long for guys until you'd feel comfortable for your girlfriend/sub/lover to offer to stimulate your back door?

Still There

Crap. The video is gone. Or else I can't get it for what ever reason.

Guess I'll have to look into the Aneros. Sounds like it works pretty well.

I am not sure why you can't get it. I just tried the link and it worked fine.

ES

Back