BBW Bisexual and Lesbian Ladies

CA girl looking for other CA girls

Yes, I am finally posting here. BBW=check. Horny girl=check. Bi=check. It's been a long time coming but I'm finally acknowledging my desire for a hot woman. One particular hot woman on this site really opened my eyes to how hot women can be! Thanks sweety, and i think you know who you are. :kiss::kiss:

I'm in Northern CA, near the SF Bay area if there other sexy ladies in my area who are hoping to find a new friend. :devil:.

Big happy hugs to all the ladies here today!:kiss:

Hi, bi BBW here. I am really horny for a younger, tight bodied girl to play with today. I really want to break in my new strap on. It lets you feel every thrust.. Really awesome.
Sounds hot but I don't fit your requirements. Hope you find yourself a little hottie. :)

Yes, I am finally posting here. BBW=check. Horny girl=check. Bi=check. It's been a long time coming but I'm finally acknowledging my desire for a hot woman. One particular hot woman on this site really opened my eyes to how hot women can be! Thanks sweety, and i think you know who you are. :kiss::kiss:

I'm in Northern CA, near the SF Bay area if there other sexy ladies in my area who are hoping to find a new friend. :devil:.

Big happy hugs to all the ladies here today!:kiss:

Sadly we are on opposite coasts but I did want to say hello. Would love to help if we lived closer:kiss::rose:

just a lazy rainy saturday. Feeling flirty, playing with the boys and girls on Lit.

How bout you, hon?

It's a lazy one for me too, i'm online shopping, pic posting on lit and chair dancing to some music lol :eek::D

Flirty is always good!

:rose:

It's a lazy one for me too, i'm online shopping, pic posting on lit and chair dancing to some music lol :eek::D

Flirty is always good!

:rose:

I know, I was just checking out your pic thread, you are a very sexy girl. We have similar body types, I like that.

Good evening, friends! I'm new to the site...

I prefer the term 'luscious'... and yes, I am luscious! I'm in the middle of nowhere, Oregon right now, and wishing I weren't the only queer in town...

Nice to meet you all!

xox (in a friendly way)

Giving a shout out to all the larger bi and lesbian women. Love to hear from you:rose:

hello beth. while i dont fit the requirements for the thread, i wanted to say hello to all the ladies, especially my frineds on the thread, and to that someone special. message me anytime.

huggs and kisses,alyssa

Hi girls! didn't know this thread existed but so glad that it does!

Back