How do I find ACTUAL lesbian cheater stories

Wickedfantasies

Loves Spam
The scenarios I am looking for are women cheating on their girlfriend or wife with another woman, unfortunately all I find are women cheating on a man with a woman which I am not interested in.

IDK, maybe just search in the lesbian category for a tag called cheating? Just saying.

I don't think the search function is that specific. Zeb's suggestion is the closest you're going to get.

Other options: ask for recommendations on another forum (I think it's Story Feedback?) and if you do find a story that scratches the itch, check out that author's other stories and their favourites.

I don't think the search function is that specific. Zeb's suggestion is the closest you're going to get.

Other options: ask for recommendations on another forum (I think it's Story Feedback?) and if you do find a story that scratches the itch, check out that author's other stories and their favourites.

As usual, Bramblethorn is right on target.

However, I would just mention that the Looking for a Story subforum is actually kind of hidden, tucked away in Story Feedback. So, here's a link.

I will, however, caution you about a couple of things. First off, there isn't like a lot of apparent activity. More often than not, those of us who haunt it may have read your thread, but don't have anything specific we could recommend.

On the flip side of the coin, most of us that do play Marian the Librarian up in there are actually writers (if you can extend the definition to fit hacks like myself). And you will inevitably get some suggestions from said writers promoting their own stuff, which may or may not fit your criterion.

(Not me, obviously. I typically tell people straight up to delve into my steaming pile of literary crap at their own peril.)

HOWEVER, it can be a good place to pick up some stuff that meets your criteria (the more specific you can get, the better) from some kind souls who don't often make an appearance this far down the threads.

Being one of those who does generally try to help out in there, I would if I knew of anything. But, nothing really rings a bell. Most stuff that I can think of off the top of my head are as you describe, either a married woman discovering lesbianism or the occasional self-identified lesbian who decides to try some dick for some reason.

Eh, come to think of it, another thing you could try if you don't have the inclination to write it yourself and can't find anything is to try posting to the Story Ideas Forum. Sometimes some of us who enjoy writing but have hit a rare blank screen will peek in there and get sparked by something someone posts.

Any road, best of luck!

I did that, just a bunch of stories about women cheating on their husband or boyfriend with another woman.

In the advanced search function you can select a category to search for stories based on your tag selection. Doing that should eliminate the LW stories.

Back