Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

A woman I dated years ago once told me "You make me cum too hard."
 
"Hello my future boyfriend" from a cute young art student, whispered just loud enough I could hear while she followed me up a basement staircase at a crowded house party that was a fundraiser for my wedding. That's the first time we saw each other, she still gives me the eye when I see her.

"---- ------, I would do such dirty things to you" from a friend I'd known for a year or so. We were drinking with some friends at this metal/punk bar, both in our early 20s. We were both pretty drunk, we've never mentioned it to anyone, but it was one of the hottest things someone has ever said to me while clothed and in public.
 
without your "creative" influence I tend to revert back to my boring good girl behavior
 
eating

I was eating a woman on a first date (Got LUCKY). After she came she said "Please don't go out with anyone else. If you eat their pussy like that I'll never get to see you again!"
 
hottest compliment youve ever received

I was told I have a very pretty pussy, better than most porn stars.
I was told i taste good as well.. Mmmm yum.
 
I was told I have a very pretty pussy, better than most porn stars.
I was told i taste good as well.. Mmmm yum.

Just as I thought of a pretty pussy, and tasting it, just got extremely hard thinking of it. I wonder what would happen if I actually got to see yours? Or even taste it? Being this hard the sky is the limit...
 
The hottest compliment that I've ever received was from my wife when she told me that my tongue was the most amazing thing she had ever felt!
 
hottest compliment was my ex IM'ing me to say next time she comes to Pittsburgh she is going to cheat on her husband with me because she misses my cock. :devil:
 
Ran into my high school girlfriend about a year ago. We went out for drinks and got a little tipsy. As I was walking her to the cab, the last thing she said was, "to this day, I've never been satisfied like I was when you fucked me."

Then she kissed me and got in the cab and left.
 
I have two and both got me very hot
1. "I get a hard on when I text you"
2. "I've fancied you for years" ( because it really got me thinking )
...even thinking that has got my pulse rate up :)
 
wow...a few to put in here. I've head all of the following from women and like them all:

"you fuck like a race horse"
"that's the best sex i've ever had"
"you GOT too be kidding me" (upon pulling out my dick and her jaw dropped).
"cum in my mouth with that big, beautiful dick"
"what do you eat, hee hee" (after having sex, then being instantly hard like 2 mins later to go again).
"there's no way that will fit in there" (trying to do her in the butt...not sure if it was a complement or just a protest, but either way hot)
"I think you broke my bum" (after crazy bum sex)

can't think of any else for now. but those are good. lol
 
i think 1 of my favorites was a guy when i was going down on him...
"you give head like a goddess"

lovveeddd it :)
 
I was in the process of losing my voice once and my deep voice caused the girl to say, "Your voice is about to make my ears cum."

I get what she was trying to say, but I just cracked up.
 
I had a woman say apologetically "you're too thick for me to deep throat". I think she expected me to be disappointed!
 
Back
Top