Unsuspecting Prey (Closed)

"Let me go! You have no right to do this!" I was lucky I was in decent shape, and that teachers weren't usually all that well built (even the gym teachers, oddly enough, always seemed fat). Still, even with her heels on and being on her torso in my lap, she almost managed to get away. With one last yank on her hair, I slammed her stomach into my thighs.

"Sit. Down. Amy." She wasn't my teacher anymore as I yanked her arms behind her back, pinning her wrists as I yanked cruelly at the strings on her bikini top. "You're just making this harder then it has to be." I made a show of undoing the knots on her tiny top, yanking it out from under her like a trophy, holding it above her before I slapped her ass as she squirmed. "This is my house, and I'll do what I like. You, Mrs. Taylor, have been a naughty, naughty teacher." My erection was poking through my shorts, she could probably feel it somewhere on her stomach.

I grabbed her wrists again, pushing them further up her back before using her top to tie them together. It'd ruin it, but I wasn't particularly worried about that as I looked around. "Has anyone seen Mrs. Taylor's dress?" It's yours if you find it." A few snickers accompanied that, as with her hands bound (for the moment) behind her, I ran my hand lovingly over her supple behind.

"I think you should be punished." I looked around at the cell phone wielding students, slapping her ass again, enjoying her cheeks jiggling in her thong. "For trying to welch on your wager, for being a tease...flaunting your body in front of all of your students..." With a menacing smile, I leaned in to her to whisper. "Unless you can think of a reason I wouldn't."
 
"Ah!" I cried out as he yanked my hair again, shoving me back in place.

"Sit. Down. Amy."

I helplessly squirmed, feeling his fingers pull on the strings of my bikini top in front of everybody. "You're just making this harder then it has to be." Eventually, it gave up and he practically yanked the top free, my breasts now squished on his lap. Cheers were heard and I looked again to see more phones pointed towards me.

*Slap*​

"Fuck!" I cried out as he slapped my ass.

"This is my house, and I'll do what I like. You, Mrs. Taylor, have been a naughty, naughty teacher."

"Garrett, stop. This isn't like you...stop!" I protested, though soon gasped as I felt something poking my stomach. Oh god, that was his...

I struggled again, feeling him tie my wrists up with my top. Though struggled as I might have, he did a real good job tying them up. I mouthed 'help' to a fellow onlookers, but they simply smiled. Especially as he said "Has anyone seen Mrs. Taylor's dress?" It's yours if you find it."

Some guy seemed to have found it and tossed it over the fence. Great. Just great...

"D-Don't touch me!" I cried out, as his hand ran over my ass.

"I think you should be punished."

*Slap*​

"Ah!" I cried out, feeling my own cheeks jiggle from that one.

"For trying to welch on your wager, for being a tease...flaunting your body in front of all of your students..."


He then whispered... "Unless you can think of a reason I wouldn't."

"Because...I'm your teacher! You will listen to me!"
I said, hoping to scare him off.

Oh boy, was I wrong...
 
"Because...I'm your teacher! You will listen to me!"

"Oh really?" *spank* "Tell me what you want, Mrs. Taylor?" I said mockingly, my hand rearing back again. *spank* "I'm listening, Mrs. Taylor." *spank *spank *spank* The guys were getting a huge kick out of what I was doing to her, and truth be told, the power was intoxicating, as I felt my member shifting every time her body did, which was every time I spanked her ass. "Tell me what you want." *spank* *spank* "Do you want me to stop spanking you, Mrs. Taylor?" I kept putting a mocking tone in my voice every time I said her name, defying her position of authority.

I stopped then, though, softly squeezing her blushed ass cheeks. "You're right. This is no way to spank someone." I pushed a firm hand into her back, as I grabbed her thong, teasing it as my hand went to her slit. "Maybe I should pleasure you, instead...." I rubbed a finger over her sex, teasing her after I had hurt her. "Should see if Amy has some fantasies about being spanked by her student." A few more laughs, as they watched her writhe against me as I fingered her slowly; more for my amusement then her pleasure, seeing how she reacted to my unwanted invasion.
 

"Oh really?"
*spank*
"Stop!"
"Tell me what you want, Mrs. Taylor?"
*spank*
"I'm listening, Mrs. Taylor."
"Ah!"
*spank*

I closed my eyes - though maybe shut them is more accurate. I imagined Kyle, my boyfriend, and what he'd think of this predicament. He'd never, ever, get this rough with me and...

What...

What was I thinking? Was I enjoying this?

*spank*
"You can't do this!" I protested.
*spank*

"Tell me what you want."

*spank*
"Not this..."
*spank*
"Do you want me to stop spanking you, Mrs. Taylor?"

A moan. An actual moan escaped my lips at the last spank. I...Some part of me actually enjoyed this. Afterwards, I kept quiet, maybe a bit defeated as he squeezed my cheeks, now stinging from his assault. "You're right. This is no way to spank someone."

"W-Wait, what are you doing?!"
I said out in fear
"Maybe I should pleasure you, instead...."

His finger touched the now moist lips between my legs, touching the shaved region triumphantly.

"Should see if Amy has some fantasies about being spanked by her student."

"D-Don't say that...A-Ah!" I cried out, squirming my body about as his finger entered, my inner muscles clenching on that single digit.
 
As her cries turned to moans, my smile went dark as I realized she was enjoying this to some degree, as she clenched around my finger inside of her. "D-Don't say that...A-Ah!" I curled and moved it around inside her sex, toying with her a bit more before forcing another one inside, the rest of my hand feeling under her skimpy thong.

"Shaved. I'm sure all teachers do that for their students, don't they?" I got a few more giggles as the onlookers enjoyed her debasement at my hands. "Did you expect to be showing off for us, teacher?" I paused, waiting to see if she'd respond before I continued. "And wet, too...are you enjoying this, Amy?" I let her squirm on my lap as I continued to finger her, not caring how rough I was being on her body. "Being forced and manipulated in front of your students...from a position of power into one of being powerless." I pushed my fingers in as far as they would go and held them there.

"But enough of this." Whether she was close or not, I wasn't ready to give her any kind of release yet, no matter how much she wanted it. I pulled my hand out, showing off her wetness to the crowd before wiping it on her thighs, spanking her again to remind her who was in charge. "Time to try something else."

I pushed one hand into the small of her back, holding her down as the other went to the waistband of her thong, and pulled savagely. I wanted her to feel the strings pulling into her hips, but it was a stubborn material, not giving no matter how much I pulled. Eventually, I stopped pushing her down and grabbed her last covering with two hands, pulling it apart from two sides until it gave.
 
"Shaved. I'm sure all teachers do that for their students, don't they?"
"Don't say that..."
"Did you expect to be showing off for us, teacher?"
"No..."
"And wet, too...are you enjoying this, Amy?"
"No!"

I squirmed once again against his lap, though arching my back as he continued to finger me slowly in front of everybody. Everyone was watching. Everyone was seeing him do this to me. God, I was just so out in the open during this tremendous humiliation.

"Being forced and manipulated in front of your students...from a position of power into one of being powerless."


He then stopped - pulling his finger out of me just to wipe the fluids on his finger to my thigh. The crowd laughed and I then whimpered as he spanked me once more. This was so dirty and so wrong... And....

Some part of it was just so pleasurable.

"Time to try something else."

"No no no!" I protested, as he began to pull harshly on my thong "Don't do that, you'll rip it!" A stupid statement, seeing as that was his goal. The crowd once again cheered as I felt the material press painfully against my skin, though my underwear didn't snap. He took a different approach however, and undid it in front of everyone. I was now on his lap, naked - save for those heels that I had on.
 
After I dropped her thong to the ground and kicked it to who-knows-where, I took a moment to admire her body in my lap. In addition to being shaved, it looked like she was tanned all over. "Looks like Amy sunbathes naked, boys." *spank* "I mean, Mrs. Taylor." *spank*

My hand was starting to get a bit tired from all of the abuse I was handing out to her ass so I moved it down her crack back to her clit, idly fingering it while my other hand went to one of her nipples, pinching and pulling it while I thought.

"I think I'll just call you teacher." I slapped her breast roughly. "Is that okay with you?" I quickly plunged two fingers inside of her, toying with her wetness. "Not that you have a say, but..."

I looked down on the 'binding' on her wrists, noticing that all of her writhing and moving around had weakened it considerably. I had planned on ruining her top anyways but making her destroy her last piece of clothing appealed to me, and I moved my hands back to her waist; with her at my mercy, I knew what I wanted to do. I moved one hand under her body back to her aching slit, teasing around its edges before I started to finger her again, watching her buck and struggle against me.

With the other hand, I started spanking her. It wasn't as if she'd cum from the hurting I was laying on her ass, but it's what it'd look like...and if her body was any indication, appearance was all that mattered. I stopped slapping her ass occasionally to bring her closer to a climax, the cell phones and cheering getting more and more intrusive.

"I didn't think you'd be a pain-slut, teacher..." I gave her two more hard slaps as I thrusted three fingers inside of her. "Or maybe it's the humiliation that gets you off." I shoved my fingers in as far as they would go. "We'll have time to try it all with you..."
 
Back
Top