Slutty and you know it

I'm a self proclaimed slut and attention whore lol I feel no shame in my game and love it, I'm pretty sure it's a Fetish at this point. So ladies if you are too or men if you appreciate it just comment on the thread maybe a pic or a story ;) anything goes

Last edited:
I love sluts. They are usually good people. Interested in making people happy and all. Thanks for helping to draw them all to one place!

I love sluts. They are usually good people. Interested in making people happy and all. Thanks for helping to draw them all to one place!

It's my pleasure. I know slut is seen as a negative term but to me it means I enjoy pleasing others and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm a self proclaimed slut and attention whore lol I feel no shame in my game and love it, I'm pretty sure it's a Fetish at this point. So ladies if you are too or men if you appreciate it just comment on the thread maybe a pic or a story ;) anything goes

It great to have sluts around. They seem to have the most fun and the best stories.

I've said this before but ... I adore sluts & if I was a woman I'd be one.

Pic Reupload

I had put up a pic of my self when I started the thread but I think I accidentally deleted it so here it is again lol sorry

Attachments

• 2014-08-18-07-31-35.jpg
    2014-08-18-07-31-35.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,077
I suggest any guy who wants this gals attention gets their skates on.

She's gonna be very busy filtering thorough the cock pics coming her way via pm.

"sluts" are seen in the negative sense simply because they follow a simple philosophy of if it feels good do it.

And the women(and men) who see them in that negative light are pretty much deep down jealous they are following the rules some lame ass society has put forth that you "just don't act like that" why? Who cares?

As long as everything is consensual and no one is playing games with each other and its all up front and all about a good time, who the hell should care?

BTW, very pretty smile in your pic.

I suggest any guy who wants this gals attention gets their skates on.

She's gonna be very busy filtering thorough the cock pics coming her way via pm.

I am surprised not to see the

Pm sent:cool:

post in this thread.

"sluts" are seen in the negative sense simply because they follow a simple philosophy of if it feels good do it.

And the women(and men) who see them in that negative light are pretty much deep down jealous they are following the rules some lame ass society has put forth that you "just don't act like that" why? Who cares?

As long as everything is consensual and no one is playing games with each other and its all up front and all about a good time, who the hell should care?

BTW, very pretty smile in your pic.

That's what I say! To each their own. And thank you very much hun :D

No wonder I'm not married .. I'm not with a slut sadly

That reminds of that annoying old school crap, you fuck the sluts and marry the good girl:rolleyes:

Life's more fun if you marry a slut as long as she is your slut. Unless of course you are okay with her being everyone's slut, whatever works.

My wife has a saying she found on the internet that fits us

Every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her and every boy wants a good girl who will be bad just for him. That's us, she's the lady in the street freak in the bed, but I have done a good job of getting her to dress and act a little slutty in public just to get us hot and bothered.

slut

any of you slut bitches wanna have naughty chat on yahoo

jjaws196569

will add myself to this list; Am not at all ashamed to acknowledge that my healthy and frequently revealed slutty side. ... :devil:

will add myself to this list; Am not at all ashamed to acknowledge that my healthy and frequently revealed slutty side. ... :devil:

All of you "sluts" are indeed appreciated, at least by me. I like those of you who follow the "if it feels good, I'm gonna do it - and you can just fuck off is ya don't like it" credo. You all are the spice of life. :kiss:

Back