The legend of Vetteman

Ilk

Loves Spam
What exactly does it take to have your entire Lit history erased?

The brave Marine pissed his pants thinking that ISIS was going to come for a Vietnam era veteran.

Meanwhile those of us who served much more recently thumbed our noses at the empty threat.

Legend? Cautionary tale maybe.

What exactly does it take to have your entire Lit history erased?

In my experience, a person who writes a polite request to Laurel, along with an explanation that their posts on lit may come to pose a serious problem in their personal life.

This generally means a spouse or partner has discovered their online life, or is likely to discover it.

Another common reason is a child custody fight and the belief their Lit posts maybe used to demonstrate their peculiar kinks and make them seem to be an unfit parent.

In Vette's case, I think someone finally caught up with him.

attachment.php

Attachments

• VEtte parking.jpg
    VEtte parking.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
With as much as he hated this countries direction I wouldn't be at all surprised if he JOINED isis.

I agree with the Bronzer.

Rob Down South is another, and Miles will probably disappear the same way.

NWFOS

(nagging wife finds out syndrome)

Knowing vette he probably talked shit to the wrong guy and got lit up.

Remember that time he bragged about having cyber sex with a dude?

In my experience, a person who writes a polite request to Laurel, along with an explanation that their posts on lit may come to pose a serious problem in their personal life.

This generally means a spouse or partner has discovered their online life, or is likely to discover it.

Another common reason is a child custody fight and the belief their Lit posts maybe used to demonstrate their peculiar kinks and make them seem to be an unfit parent.

In Vette's case, I think someone finally caught up with him.

attachment.php

This makes sense.

According to Betty logic, that means you and I fucked on our lunch break in L.A. a few years ago. Good times!

and that you and i shared a late night waffle
and didn't;

or did we?

they were real good waffles...

dude?

True, boo.

Lest we not forget
DCL & The one we called "Karen".

That was one of Karen's tricks. She made it sound like she met Dixon at a coffee shop he once mentioned.

In one of his return visits, he saw it and made it clear he had never seen her, or expected to.

Is it still a mystery what happened to that sour old fuck?

I'll always wonder....hope he didn't die....hope someone beat his ass and left him shitting in a bag.

Last edited:
That was one of Karen's tricks. She made it sound like she met Dixon at a coffee shop he once mentioned.

In one of his return visits, he saw it and made it clear he had never seen her, or expected to.

Kenneth (Ann) and I exchanged PMs about meeting at a place we both knew. Every time we were supposed to meet, Mr. T3nnen (Ann), flaked. I guess he couldn't pay that girl enough to do a live stand-in.

hah. !. now I get it !
it explains all the GB paranoia about guys impersonating girls + some of the other things here

just out of curiosity, how many of you dudes had cyber-sex with Karen or Ken ?

Kenneth (Ann) and I exchanged PMs about meeting at a place we both knew. Every time we were supposed to meet, Mr. T3nnen (Ann), flaked. I guess he couldn't pay that girl enough to do a live stand-in.

You should have taken the tour at the Kraft Foods cheese factory. That's as close as you're going to get.

Back