The General Commentary Thread

Ummmm........ let's see .......

Inside:

Hester, Clamont, Tango, Walter, Mango, Grayson, Peepers, Bob, Whisky, Yoda, Wilson, Scruff, Waylon, Camper, Ollie, Buttons, Hekyll, Jekyll, Hyde, Tucker, Mittens and Estoria.

Hekyll and Jekyll might go live with a nephew.

Outside:

Crush, Al, Spanky, Allie, J.J., Puff, Jessie, Cranky, Opie, Beaver, Steve, Darrel, Lenny, Mario, Flash, Sparks, Waldorf, Manny, Psy, Meese, Squint, Fozzi, Kermit, Ren, Stimpy, Gracie, Charles, Nelson, Riley, Squiggy and 4 yet to be named kittens.

56

And that's not counting the others that passed away this year.

Whoa! I don't think I could keep all their names straight...
 
Allie is healthy as a horse. I sat outside and talked to her for a little while yesterday. She's still just dumb as fuck, which makes me think she'll make it through the cold ok. I explained her options.
 
He's not a noob, he's our resident troll who keeps getting kicked out then comes back in a different name pretending to look for feedback but really wants the attention! Weird way of getting it!

If that's true, then he nailed his performance.
 
When your inner editor tops erotica

Came across this sentence in the first sentence of a new story

"He a Venetian creature of poised, rigid marble—almost indiscernibly human unless, like she, you caught the slightest flicker of his silvery eyes."


and immediately hit BACK.
 
Came across this sentence in the first sentence of a new story

"He a Venetian creature of poised, rigid marble—almost indiscernibly human unless, like she, you caught the slightest flicker of his silvery eyes."


and immediately hit BACK.

Sounds like one of those men that stand motionless in Mediterranean marketplaces and only moves if you put money in his bowl!
 
I'm enjoying Piscator's 30-in-30 run, and the bird pics - a lovely combination

I second that, well done :)

Thanks Mer and Annie,

January 1 spurs us into actions we may regret but it can get us moving. The bird feeder came up amongst my second day second thoughts (why did I start this?) and has been a useful thread to follow and it does give a chance to share some of the many splendid pics available on the web.
 
Back
Top