Swinging with in laws

clamour

Virgin
Joined
May 18, 2006
Posts
1
Would love to see a story where couple move in with one of their parents, find out they are swingers and are encouraged to go to swinger party with them.
 
Well I think its a promising idea! A lot more plausible than others I've read...there would also be the mutual discretion, so the partner/son or daughter doesnt find out!
 
Worst idea ever. Maybe you will appeal to a very unique niche market though. I'll check back and see if anyone shows enthusiasm over this.

I would think that if this thread doesn't receive much traffic it's due to your rude, non story idea, post. Poor Clamour never even came back.
 
Interesting idea.

It can go into group sex with a few pseudo incest thrills with the couple watching the in law "in action"

The "non relative" say if its a daughter could perhaps be with the father in law(again not quite incest)

or you could go all the way and have the in laws swapping back and forth with the couple including whichever is their actual son/daughter.

I would think the only drawback is it might be hard to categorize.
 
...or you could go all the way and have the in laws swapping back and forth with the couple including whichever is their actual son/daughter.

I would think the only drawback is it might be hard to categorize.

Yesterday I read a story listed as "new" over in the Lesbian category where a daughter and mother get it on. In the feedback portal, a reader said "please change categories".

I have a feeling that anytime incest happens (and, I do not mean "in-laws" or "step" relations) that will trump any other category no matter how gay or fetishy, etc, a story is. :) Obviously, there are plenty of non-incestuous ways this could go.

Perhaps the younger couple are swingers, too, and the related person has no idea that the sex party invitation came from his/her parents. (The in-law does know, hence fitting this story idea into a story.)
 
I think mother-in-law attraction is quite rampant in real life. So that is the angle I'd use. The young husband has always been attracted to his MIL, and when this suggestion comes up, he leaps at the chance! Even though the stipulation is that the two couples travel together and hang out together, they only have sex with OTHER people, at parties and clubs and whatnot. But he keeps hoping that he can somehow bag the MIL along the way.
 
This idea has potential, but should be approached with an eye toward realism rather than as an anything goes incest fest. This is a subject that can be really hot or a farce, depending upon the approach taken by the author.

Before we were married, my wife dated a guy whose parents were swingers. One day they stopped by his house before going out. The parents were rearranging beds, putting out hor d'oeuvres, lighting candles. He had to explain that his parents were swingers and they had some friends coming over, and the two of them needed to hurry out of the house before the guests arrived.

We swing with several couples who have grown children. One couple in particular has three kids in their twenties, all of whom are very attractive. I have to admit that I find myself fantasizing about the two daughters every time we go to their house. The kids all know the parents are swingers, and they know which of their friends they swing with. On more than one occasion parties in the afternoon which included the entire family and friends of everyone morphed into swinging parties after the kids and their friends left.

Both of these situations could be spun into stories. The trick is to not go too over the top with it.
 
Back
Top