Sexual Positions and some Inspiration

angel2612

Really Experienced
After reading a lot of others fantasies and thinking of my own. I want to know what everyones favorite positions are, and maybe cone up with some new ones.

My favorite position is always doggie style. Love having a cock ep in my wet Pussy ans a man playing with my ass, or slapping it. Or the feeling of being dominated wbhile he grabs my hips and takes my body.

Now my favorite position is live to try one day is having my legs wrapped around a man's waist, his cock fucking me and my husband being my wall, my back pressed hard into him while he starts taking my ass as they hold me up.

Now does anyone have any ideas on positioning if I add a third man fucking my mouth?

After reading a lot of others fantasies and thinking of my own. I want to know what everyones favorite positions are, and maybe cone up with some new ones.

My favorite position is always doggie style. Love having a cock ep in my wet Pussy ans a man playing with my ass, or slapping it. Or the feeling of being dominated wbhile he grabs my hips and takes my body.

Now my favorite position is live to try one day is having my legs wrapped around a man's waist, his cock fucking me and my husband being my wall, my back pressed hard into him while he starts taking my ass as they hold me up.

Now does anyone have any ideas on positioning if I add a third man fucking my mouth?

Trapeze? LOL!! Seriously thought the 3rd guy could stand on a table of solid construction. One of my favorites is taking my wife in the ass while she is in missionary. Oooooh!!!

Trapeze? LOL!! Seriously thought the 3rd guy could stand on a table of solid construction. One of my favorites is taking my wife in the ass while she is in missionary. Oooooh!!!

Lol. Well adding a trapeze could give a new definition for swinging. ;)

Lol. Well adding a trapeze could give a new definition for swinging. ;)

Nice one Angel!!! :D So you want to be taken by three guys as once... Ever thought of being a cum slut for like a half dozen or so, ending with them in a circle around you?

Last edited:
Nice one Angel!!! :D So you want to be taken by three guys as once... Ever thought of being a cum slut for like a half dozen or so, ending with them in a circle around you?

Actually its not a huge thing for me.. but that's always an idea.. really want to hear everyone's favorite positions and why.. maybe get new ideas to try in the bedroom..

My favorite are doggie style, reverse cowgirl, and being pressed up against the wall..of course fortthe first two I get my hair pulled and ass smacked which I love. Something about Maury crazy sex is thrilling. Also love the closeness and intimate contact when against the wall. Like the feeling of being ravished, like my man can't get enough.

Imagine a mffm....

Girls 69 and the men fucking each girl either in the ass or Pussy at the same time.. that could be fun.. best of both... Oral and cock at the same time... Mmmm mmm and having a mouthful.

I really like doggystyle, I have not had a proper session until I've been fucked like that. I love how vigorous my partners get, I love the feeling of their cocks inside of me and their balls banging against me. It's the best for getting spanked too, and for getting my hair pulled or my tits grabbed. This apples for girls too, but with strapons/dildos (and I love being tribbed from behind too)

how about i lay under you and lick your clit while one fucks you doggie and you alternate sucking me and the third up at your face,?

I love Doggy too, but also love a woman to be on her back with her legs up resting on my shoulders.....love to watch her expression as I psuh deep inside.....seems to get deeper and deeper....watching her gasp as I go all the way.

I love Doggy too, but also love a woman to be on her back with her legs up resting on my shoulders.....love to watch her expression as I psuh deep inside.....seems to get deeper and deeper....watching her gasp as I go all the way.

Gasping and arching her back , reaching to grab a man's ass and push him deeper and deeper... Yea .. definitely hot.

I think doggy is my favorite position. I love the view, the deep penetration, the freedom of my hands to roam and play. Its just awesome. Unfortunately, the wife has never cum that way, she doesn't like it. :-( One day, I'd like to please a woman like this and make her cum from behind. Its a fantasy of mine.

Mmm had a great time last night after work.. it was a busy shift and I was exhausted.. sex was fast and hard. Love those sessions.. he teased me with his mouth and hands until I climbed over him and rode him til I screamed. Then he bent me over grabbed my hips and took what he wanted.. both of us were out as soon as our heads hit the pillow..

I've had great time lately starting out in the missionary position and after a bit pushing my wife's legs up near her chest. I then put both of them together on one side of my body and then raising them both up near one shoulder. It's so freaking tight and she usually cums very hard and fast.

Last night, my wife and I had make up sex after an argument. We laid next to each other and fondled for a few minutes, building a little arousal. After a few minutes I slid my cock into her pussy and just laid there caressing her. Once we got going, I grabbed her hips and rolled over onto my back, pulling her on top of me, she was facing the ceiling. She could grind her hips on my cock and I could thrust from under her. I reach around and rubbher her clit until she came hard on my cock. As she was coming down from her orgasm I started thrusting fast and hard and blew my load inside her.

Aside from doggy which is my favorite, I also like spooning front to back, lots of options for using hands and its kind of close and erotic.

She likes it when she lays on her stomach and I climb on top and lay on top of her. It feels great to me and she likes twisting around to kiss me as I take her from behind. For us, those are probably our favorite positions.

We've also had some fond counter top experiences, pinning against a wall, and others.

She likes it when she lays on her stomach and I climb on top and lay on top of her. It feels great to me and she likes twisting around to kiss me as I take her from behind. For us, those are probably our favorite positions.

This is my favorite position for anal sex. There's just something about that memory of him completely covering me, thrusting deep and me, unable to move except for pushing my ass back against him to take him deeper. :devil: more please

This is my favorite position for anal sex. There's just something about that memory of him completely covering me, thrusting deep and me, unable to move except for pushing my ass back against him to take him deeper. :devil: more please

Oh that sounds great. What really sets me off is when she twists around to kiss me, something about that is really arousing for me. In fact, when she does that, it almost always brings on my orgasm. Something about having my cock inside her and her kips touching mine, our breath mindgling...whew!!!!

Back