How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thanks! Flatmate has left for a week, so needless to say my boyfriend has been here for all of it. I made it through four months of almost continual bleeding with Implanon and thus lack of sex, so we're both practically bouncing off the walls now... But its stopped.

How are you doing?

Great thanks! Flatmate has left for a week, so needless to say my boyfriend has been here for all of it. I made it through four months of almost continual bleeding with Implanon and thus lack of sex, so we're both practically bouncing off the walls now... But its stopped.

How are you doing?
I'm doing ok. Life has its ups and downs but I stay positive.

can't get over how mild the weather has been....was outside yesterday in just sweats and sweatshirt and completely comfortable.

wonder if it's the calm before the snow storms :confused:

p.s. nice to see the evenings starting to lighten up :)

can't get over how mild the weather has been....was outside yesterday in just sweats and sweatshirt and completely comfortable.

agreed ....heres to summer !!

Hi all,I'm new to the bulletin boards here on lit,but no stranger to the stories! I'm from Glasgow,good to see others from the UK here :)

Hi all,I'm new to the bulletin boards here on lit,but no stranger to the stories! I'm from Glasgow,good to see others from the UK here :)

Hoc I, theres a muse luse about the huse, good to here from Bonnie Scotland, my wifes a Glasweign, and has a temper to show it lol.

Smile, I wear them all the time, I just vary what is under them, some times just underpants some times not, other times 3 layers of t shirt jumpers and vests. I keep going hot and cold

New forum member from Bedfordshire

Hi,

I'm a new member of the forum, still feeling my way around. I live in Bedfordshire and work in London.

I'm very open to conversation and discussion and have a few story ideas up my sleeves. I look forward to meeting you all!

Rich

Stating the obvious, but I'm getting snowed in at home right now.

Where is everybody?

Last edited:
Bloody snow!!! It is getting stupidly thick now, no point going anywhere, might just go back to bed!

snowed in in oxfordshire.....just went out to feed the garden birds and can't believe how cold it is!....too cold to make a snowwoman :(

snowed in in oxfordshire.....just went out to feed the garden birds and can't believe how cold it is!....too cold to make a snowwoman :(

The snow is too cold or has it frozen solid? Probably ideal for snowballs here but nobody seems to be outside at the moment.

The best time to be on here - when the entire nation grinds to a halt and stays inside to masturbate furiously.

Oh. Just me then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back