Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonights a lil aqua :kiss::kiss::devil:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7062[1].JPG
    IMG_7062[1].JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7061[1].JPG
    IMG_7061[1].JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 16
.:.

I love him in panties. A thong or bikini. Sometimes french cut. I like Jockey Lycra Spandex. They look so good with his flat belly and his cock bulge. They outline his cock like a picture frame. His cock and nuts feel so slick and sexy I just rub his cock's nose a little and he hardens right up. I like when the drop of pre cum forms through the fabric, then I know it's "riding time"

Ms X

.:.

You're pretending you're a woman now?
 
If a man loves putting on knickers then it's sexy because he feels sexy. You can tell by the eyes, the way he holds himself and feel the trust he has in you to be able to do this and be admired. The sexy feeling is catchy, the memories make me smile.
 
i know

i know there is another thread but just wanted to know more opinions on what u all thought about it, thats all
 
todays red lacey panty :kiss::kiss::devil:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7063[1].JPG
    IMG_7063[1].JPG
    93 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7068[1].JPG
    IMG_7068[1].JPG
    72 KB · Views: 17
Oh my those a sweet where did you find them ?:kiss::devil:

my wife's intimates, dresser drawer

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
If a man loves putting on knickers then it's sexy because he feels sexy. You can tell by the eyes, the way he holds himself and feel the trust he has in you to be able to do this and be admired. The sexy feeling is catchy, the memories make me smile.

Very well put Kitten each time I put a pair of panties on I get a special memory thank you for your quote
 
Yes! Especially if he's got a tight little ass that I can watch prance around in high heels, fishnet stockings, a garter belt and a very tightly laced corset
 
My first husband would sneak & wear mine. Once I found out, he feared I would be upset. Instead, we just went shopping. I never found it turned me on, but it didn't turn me off either. I was made to promise I would never tell his new wife about it, as she herself is a flannel pj's type of girl and he didn't think she would be accepting.
 
This maybe slightly opinionated of me... But as long as it falls in the "safe, sane and consensual" category, if your partner is truly in love with you they will accept the kinks and quirks. You don't need to find it a turn on. But it's not right to think that you need to suppress who you are. It's awesome you were able to surprise him with your reaction, Cookie. :)

Shopping is always good fun!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top