Teacher/principal impregnates his students

sassysasha89

Really Really Experienced
A recent wave of eighteen year old pregnant seniors arise in a high school. What they don't know is that the principal is the cause. The stud principal is deflowering, fucking and purposely impregnating the hot senior babes. His usual place of action for fucking these girls - his office.

A twist to this - The principal is the mentor of a few high school boys. He does the usual things that a mentor does - guide them, teach them and set an example and provides a listening ear but he does one more extra - provides sex parties for them with the hot virgin girls from their own school.

I like this idea a lot. I tend to be into humiliation, so if I wrote it, I know I would probably not be able to resist adding some of that. What if he lets some of the stronger athletic guy students have sex parties, but not some of the nerdier, scrawnier students? What if he sleeps with the mothers of those students too?

Everyone is free to write as they view it and I like yours a lot. If he slept with the mothers of those children too, that would be hot!!!

Back