Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Old time 69

My old friend and I were able to get together today for an afternoon of fun at his place. He had to move away a long time ago but moved back to the area a few months ago and we have really picked-up where we left off all those years ago. Of course, we are both older now, but on the plus side we are retired and have loads of free time on our hands. One of my favorite things to do with him is to be in a hot 69 with me on bottom and him on top. That's the way it always was years ago and it has not changed in the least.

We started out by hugging and kissing in his living room, then we moved to the bedroom where we stripped naked and hugged some more. To be honest, I always feel so totally excited when I'm with him and we're both naked and hugging! I love the way his naked body feels against mine, and the way I can feel our cocks touch as we hug. We fell onto his bed and kissed some more while our hands roamed over each other. Eventually, I moved onto my back and he moved over me in our well practiced routine. I LOVE the feeling of his body settling onto mind as the head of his cock settled onto my lips!!!! That feeling always makes me tremble from head to toe.

As my lips and tongue explored his cock, I could feel his mouth and tongue doing the same to mine. I always groan over and over again when we get into a hot 69! The anticipation of what is to come always drives me totally wild! The familiar tastes and smells of my lover fill my senses and I can feel his cock swell in my mouth. Slowly, he strokes it in and out as I swirl my tongue around the swollen head and shaft. I sigh as I feel the wetness of his precum leaking into my mouth. We continue our steady pace, stroking our cocks in and out of our warm mouths. In the years long gone by, we prided ourselves on taking several minutes before we lost control and shot our loads. Now, we've learned to just go with the flow and enjoy ourselves and let things happen as they happen. Usually, my friend cums first and I can always tell when he is close. I can feel him stiffen and feel the trembling in his thighs and belly. His breathing quickens and soon I'm rewarded with a mouthful of his hot cum, which I swallow over and over until he is spent. The smell and taste of his hot load always drives me over the edge and I'm right behind him when I spew my load into his waiting mouth.

Afterwards, we move so we're able to kiss and hug again. Sometimes we'll get excited all over again and we're ready for round number two! (Now, we have to have a little rest period though...)

I arrived, we met at his door and he got cold feet and said he couldn't go through with it. I thought he could be persuaded and I said that I understood but "keep in mind, all you have to do is relax, sit down with your pants down and get your dick sucked until you cum." He smiled and tried to continue to refuse until I added my promise to swallow and that I really wanted to take care of him. After my best persuasive efforts, he stepped back inside and allowed me to enter. As soon as I was inside, I shut the door and locked it and immediately stuck my hand down the front of his sweats and took hold of his dick. He wasn't wearing underwear and after I got him fully hard I dropped to my knees and kept my arms at my sides and looked him in the eye. He pushed his sweats down to just below his balls and took hold of his dick intending to guide it into my mouth. I looked down as I slide his pants to the floor and then looked up. I was opening my mouth as we both closed the distance between us but just as I was expecting his entry, his lifted his dick up and starting smacking me in the face with it. He teased me a couple of times until I took hold of him by the base of his shaft and held him steady and took him in my mouth. I started out slowly but could see he was not able to control himself. What was about to happen was going to happen one way or the other and in order to make the most of the situation, I quickly hit all of the good spots and then focused my tongue on his head until he reached his limit. He muttered a warning that was more of an apology and released. I had been there for maybe three minutes.

I held my position and thrust my hand into my pants and started jerking off as his cock gradually relaxed in my mouth and dripped his remnants.

As I got close, I redoubled my oral efforts but he was still too sensitive to do anything more than attempt to withdraw. I held him firmly with both hands on his ass and pulled him in close until his soft dick was in my mouth up to the hilt. I took one hand and slipped it between his legs and let his balls ride my forearm until I was able to get my hand far enough back so I could open it up and pull his ass in tight as my hand straddled the crack of his ass while I finished jerking off.

With my orgasm came my mind returning to the control of the judgment side of my brain which pointed out the fact that the dick in my mouth may have just infected me with an STD and that I had just swallowed some random guy's sperm. Somehow, I got turned on as my mind contemplated the ramifications of what I had just done.

I probably should've felt guilty but I didn't really care about what I had just done - I was still enjoying the dirty thrill of the fact that I had just sucked a guy off and swallowed. I had done this enough times before to know that I wouldn't regret it and, as brief as it was, this time was better than most.

Finally had a chance to get dressed up and host again! Am traveling, and posted a CL ad that I was ready to pleasure a man with my mouth....
Had some responses that weren't serious, but had a mature man want to come see me.
He arrived and looked as he described: a bit heavy-set, a real hairy bear. He told me how good I looked in my bra, panties, and thigh highs, and that his wife had not sucked him in years.
I took him into the bedroom, got on my knees, and licked him through his pants. He had a small cock, but it got rock hard. I pulled his pants down (no underwear, he was prepared) and engulfed his cock in my hot mouth. He moaned...
I led him to the bed, had him lay down, and went to work. I kissed his dick, licked his balls, and worshipped his hardness....
After a bit, he was moaning, put his hand on the back of my head, and starting thrusting his hips as he fucked my mouth. After just a little bit, he grunted...and I mean, he came in buckets. I must have swallowed three times...but got it all. He said he had never cum in anybody's mouth before.
After relaxing, I cleaned him up, and he left happy. Oh, he said he really wants to cum back this week. I said sure!
I hope I get more responses to my ad today!

Finally had a chance to get dressed up and host again! Am traveling, and posted a CL ad that I was ready to pleasure a man with my mouth....
Had some responses that weren't serious, but had a mature man want to come see me.
He arrived and looked as he described: a bit heavy-set, a real hairy bear. He told me how good I looked in my bra, panties, and thigh highs, and that his wife had not sucked him in years.
I took him into the bedroom, got on my knees, and licked him through his pants. He had a small cock, but it got rock hard. I pulled his pants down (no underwear, he was prepared) and engulfed his cock in my hot mouth. He moaned...
I led him to the bed, had him lay down, and went to work. I kissed his dick, licked his balls, and worshipped his hardness....
After a bit, he was moaning, put his hand on the back of my head, and starting thrusting his hips as he fucked my mouth. After just a little bit, he grunted...and I mean, he came in buckets. I must have swallowed three times...but got it all. He said he had never cum in anybody's mouth before.
After relaxing, I cleaned him up, and he left happy. Oh, he said he really wants to cum back this week. I said sure!
I hope I get more responses to my ad today!

I was looking for your ad. ;)

I arrived, we met at his door and he got cold feet and said he couldn't go through with it. I thought he could be persuaded and I said that I understood but "keep in mind, all you have to do is relax, sit down with your pants down and get your dick sucked until you cum." He smiled and tried to continue to refuse until I added my promise to swallow and that I really wanted to take care of him. After my best persuasive efforts, he stepped back inside and allowed me to enter. As soon as I was inside, I shut the door and locked it and immediately stuck my hand down the front of his sweats and took hold of his dick. He wasn't wearing underwear and after I got him fully hard I dropped to my knees and kept my arms at my sides and looked him in the eye. He pushed his sweats down to just below his balls and took hold of his dick intending to guide it into my mouth. I looked down as I slide his pants to the floor and then looked up. I was opening my mouth as we both closed the distance between us but just as I was expecting his entry, his lifted his dick up and starting smacking me in the face with it. He teased me a couple of times until I took hold of him by the base of his shaft and held him steady and took him in my mouth. I started out slowly but could see he was not able to control himself. What was about to happen was going to happen one way or the other and in order to make the most of the situation, I quickly hit all of the good spots and then focused my tongue on his head until he reached his limit. He muttered a warning that was more of an apology and released. I had been there for maybe three minutes.

I held my position and thrust my hand into my pants and started jerking off as his cock gradually relaxed in my mouth and dripped his remnants.

As I got close, I redoubled my oral efforts but he was still too sensitive to do anything more than attempt to withdraw. I held him firmly with both hands on his ass and pulled him in close until his soft dick was in my mouth up to the hilt. I took one hand and slipped it between his legs and let his balls ride my forearm until I was able to get my hand far enough back so I could open it up and pull his ass in tight as my hand straddled the crack of his ass while I finished jerking off.

With my orgasm came my mind returning to the control of the judgment side of my brain which pointed out the fact that the dick in my mouth may have just infected me with an STD and that I had just swallowed some random guy's sperm. Somehow, I got turned on as my mind contemplated the ramifications of what I had just done.

I probably should've felt guilty but I didn't really care about what I had just done - I was still enjoying the dirty thrill of the fact that I had just sucked a guy off and swallowed. I had done this enough times before to know that I wouldn't regret it and, as brief as it was, this time was better than most.

Wow! Fantastic share! Bet he was glad he re-changed his mind.

Had a nice cock Friday

I had met a friend through Squirt and we had traded some emails and pics, but both being married it was difficult to find a time to meet. Finally we had a morning where we both could meet, in the parking lot of a Walmart. (do i get in trouble for mentioning actual product or places :).

He had a large four door pickup truck. We met and both of us climbed into the back seat of the pick up truck. Remember this morning, the parking lot is not too crowded, but there is the occasional person driving by. I proceeded to pull my pants down to my knees and he leaned over and started sucking my cock. I am glad his windows were tinted dark. I thought we might just give each other a handjob, but there I was with my dick in his mouth. It felt fantastic and was pretty damn erotic to be having my dick sucked in the parking lot.

It didn't take long and I had to ask him to stop so I could suck his cock before I shot my load. He pulled his pants down and I took his dick into my mouth. He was leaking some precum by then. He kept his hand on my hard cock while I sucked him. That was my undoing, I couldn't hold back any longer. As I sat back down in the seat cum was beginning to leak out, he went right for my cock and sucked me dry as I filled his mouth with my cum.

Things sort of wound down after that. When we meet again I want him to cum in my mouth so I can swallow his load. Now we just need our schedules to work out again.

Awesome! .. just awesome!

I had met a friend through Squirt and we had traded some emails and pics, but both being married it was difficult to find a time to meet. Finally we had a morning where we both could meet, in the parking lot of a Walmart. (do i get in trouble for mentioning actual product or places :).

He had a large four door pickup truck. We met and both of us climbed into the back seat of the pick up truck. Remember this morning, the parking lot is not too crowded, but there is the occasional person driving by. I proceeded to pull my pants down to my knees and he leaned over and started sucking my cock. I am glad his windows were tinted dark. I thought we might just give each other a handjob, but there I was with my dick in his mouth. It felt fantastic and was pretty damn erotic to be having my dick sucked in the parking lot.

It didn't take long and I had to ask him to stop so I could suck his cock before I shot my load. He pulled his pants down and I took his dick into my mouth. He was leaking some precum by then. He kept his hand on my hard cock while I sucked him. That was my undoing, I couldn't hold back any longer. As I sat back down in the seat cum was beginning to leak out, he went right for my cock and sucked me dry as I filled his mouth with my cum.

Things sort of wound down after that. When we meet again I want him to cum in my mouth so I can swallow his load. Now we just need our schedules to work out again.

Thanks for sharing such an erotic experience!

Earlier today I did. I tried something I rarely do and that was cruising a park. It was a very nice day today, around 80, so it was a nice day. I fact, too nice. Everybody was out today, not just people like us.

As I was walking back to my car to leave, a man drove by in a black sedan and gave me a look. I returned the look. He stopped and waited for me to get in my car, then he drove past and made eye contact again.

I followed him to a deserted paking lot. He got out and looked at me. I licked my lips. He turned to walk down a trail and I followed. He walked about 20-30 yards then stopped and turned to face me. I knelt and he unzipped and pulled his semi hard cock out. No words were spoken.

He got hard quick. I worked it for a short time, taking him into my throat. He warned me he was going to cum, but I could tell by his breathing. I pushed my self down to engulf his entire shaft and he unloaded. He pulled out before he had a chance to get soft, thanked my quietly then walked away.

Earlier today I did. I tried something I rarely do and that was cruising a park. It was a very nice day today, around 80, so it was a nice day. I fact, too nice. Everybody was out today, not just people like us.

As I was walking back to my car to leave, a man drove by in a black sedan and gave me a look. I returned the look. He stopped and waited for me to get in my car, then he drove past and made eye contact again.

I followed him to a deserted paking lot. He got out and looked at me. I licked my lips. He turned to walk down a trail and I followed. He walked about 20-30 yards then stopped and turned to face me. I knelt and he unzipped and pulled his semi hard cock out. No words were spoken.

He got hard quick. I worked it for a short time, taking him into my throat. He warned me he was going to cum, but I could tell by his breathing. I pushed my self down to engulf his entire shaft and he unloaded. He pulled out before he had a chance to get soft, thanked my quietly then walked away.
Thanks for sharing, that was hot... stories like that get me hard, don't know if I could do it but hot non the less.

Two 😘

I had two today. The first one was a smaller one, but I did him right. The second one was awesome, I licked it and kissed it and ran my tongue up and down the shaft, opened my mouth and passed the head between my lips... it was big... the head rubbed against the roof of my mouth and slid towards the back of my throat..... I sucked on it for all I was worth, my spit made him so slick that he slid in and out, bucking his hips, fucking my mouth.... I had to alternate between taking all of his cock in my mouth, and jacking the shaft while sucking on the head.... he was thick and long (longer than I'm used to)..... between my grunts I could hear him moaning.... it was so fucking hot. I sucked until I could taste his seed fill my mouth and I swallowed every delicious drop. O

Just visited a regular who really enjoys my submissive cocksucking. I walked in and he was already sitting there naked with his hard cock in his hand. I took my clothes off as he always requires I do and knelt before him, stroking him and playing with his balls. When he commanded me, I took him into my mouth, gently caressing his thick cock with my mouth and tongue.

After awhile I took his balls into my mouth, first one then the other, spending time enjoying their plumpness in my mouth. Finally I got back to business, now taking him full length into my throat creating lots of saliva, which he likes me to drool all over his cock and balls.

Calling me his cocksucker, he began to fuck my mouth, repeatedly pushing himself down my throat but occasionally allowing me to come up for air. After using my mouth as a cunt for awhile, he finally told me he was going to cum (like I couldn't tell) and thrusting and throbbing, began pumping his nice load into my eager mouth as we both moaned in pleasure. It had been awhile and I was so hungry for his cock and cum, it was fantastic!

I went a bit out of my comfort zone last night. I was out at a place listening to a popular band. After the second set I decided to call it a night. As I approached my car in the overflow parking lot I encountered a small group of guys smoking a joint. As I approached, they disbanded but one guy stayed behind trying to get what he could out of the last bit of a roach. I said hello and he commented that he'd offer what he was smoking but it was done. I said I had a joint that I'd light up if he wanted a little more.

Long story short, I asked him about a hot chick I saw him dancing with and he explained that she left with another guy and that he had thought he was going to score and how badly he needed to. I was thinking it was a bad idea to mention an idea I had but I was high enough to go for it.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked as I handed the joint to him. "Sure, Why not?" he replied. "Okay. I'm bisexual and get off on sucking dicks. Get in my car and I'll suck you off."

He took a little persuading and was a little concerned about me being around his father's age. However, within a minute of my offer we were driving off. There was a car repair shop not far away and I pulled into the area where people dropped their cars off to be worked on the next day and parked and turned everything off.

He was nervous and was stammering about never having done something like this before. "It's simple. Grab the level on the side of your seat, lean back, open up your pants and push them down. Once you're ready I'll lean over, put your dick in my mouth and start getting you off until you cum. Easy". He tentatively reached for the level and proceeded to follow my instructions. As he leaned back I could see a rather modest and soft cock. I reached over and took hold of it and he commented that he was nervous. I held it up and quickly engulfed it. He quickly responded to my efforts and soon was bucking, moaning and squirming. Within a very few minutes he gave warning and exploded. I got incredibly turned on by the thrill of engaging in a dirty taboo act with a stranger 30 years younger.

It was now finished. He got himself back together as I started the car. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did" I said. He praised me effusively and then the car fell silent the rest of the way back to where we met. We shook hands and said goodbye and then got out. We both had no further need for each other and we quickly separated and hurried to put some distance from each other so no one would see us together.

My old friend and I were able to get together today for an afternoon of fun at his place. He had to move away a long time ago but moved back to the area a few months ago and we have really picked-up where we left off all those years ago. Of course, we are both older now, but on the plus side we are retired and have loads of free time on our hands. One of my favorite things to do with him is to be in a hot 69 with me on bottom and him on top. That's the way it always was years ago and it has not changed in the least.

We started out by hugging and kissing in his living room, then we moved to the bedroom where we stripped naked and hugged some more. To be honest, I always feel so totally excited when I'm with him and we're both naked and hugging! I love the way his naked body feels against mine, and the way I can feel our cocks touch as we hug. We fell onto his bed and kissed some more while our hands roamed over each other. Eventually, I moved onto my back and he moved over me in our well practiced routine. I LOVE the feeling of his body settling onto mind as the head of his cock settled onto my lips!!!! That feeling always makes me tremble from head to toe.

As my lips and tongue explored his cock, I could feel his mouth and tongue doing the same to mine. I always groan over and over again when we get into a hot 69! The anticipation of what is to come always drives me totally wild! The familiar tastes and smells of my lover fill my senses and I can feel his cock swell in my mouth. Slowly, he strokes it in and out as I swirl my tongue around the swollen head and shaft. I sigh as I feel the wetness of his precum leaking into my mouth. We continue our steady pace, stroking our cocks in and out of our warm mouths. In the years long gone by, we prided ourselves on taking several minutes before we lost control and shot our loads. Now, we've learned to just go with the flow and enjoy ourselves and let things happen as they happen. Usually, my friend cums first and I can always tell when he is close. I can feel him stiffen and feel the trembling in his thighs and belly. His breathing quickens and soon I'm rewarded with a mouthful of his hot cum, which I swallow over and over until he is spent. The smell and taste of his hot load always drives me over the edge and I'm right behind him when I spew my load into his waiting mouth.

Afterwards, we move so we're able to kiss and hug again. Sometimes we'll get excited all over again and we're ready for round number two! (Now, we have to have a little rest period though...)

Round 2 can only be better

Not today, but last Friday on my way home from work I met a guy I have been talking to on Grindr. Big black cock. Walked in, when to his room and sucked his cock, blew in my mouth and felt like such a cockslut. Soo good. We will be doing this regularly

Honestly wishing I could find a few in GA to suck on. I really want to cum from just sucking cock. My clitty gets so hard just thinking about it.

I just came home from meeting up with a new playmate! He has an amazing cock, and I cant wait to service him again soon (hopefully!). I finally got to satisfy my craving for cum, which has been driving me mad the last few days

It was a meet through CL. His dick pic was one I had seen before and when he gave the address I knew exactly who he was. It was agreed that I was going to give and he most likely wouldn't.

I arrived and, as usual, he was someone I couldn't picture hooking up with. As I prefer, we immediately proceeded to his play room and he started undressing. I followed his lead and by the time I was naked, he was laying on the bed on his back. I approached from the foot of the bed and got up between his legs and got started. I immediately got turned on as my mouth descended down his hardening uncut cock. We fell in sync as we both got what we wanted. When he asked "do you like it?" I replied that I did.

We changed positions a couple of times and I willingly let him mouth fuck me. He played with my dick as he did so. As he got close he said he wanted to stand up and I took my place on my knees in front of him. As I licked his slit he jerked off until he finished. I milked him until there was nothing more. He laid naked on the bed as I proceeded to get dressed. He thanked me and commented on how much he enjoyed it and I returned the compliment. Just before leaving I bent over and licked his soft dick clean. He got up and walked me out.

Another CL connection. Sometimes you leave feeling disappointed. I met him and then follwed to his house. We undressed and he layed on the bed. We both knew what we wanted, or so I thought.

He couldn't get more than a semi. He laid still and made not a sound as I used all of my skills on him. He asked if he could jack me, but I told him before we met I was a total bottom. After about 20 min he started to jack himself and shot a small load.

I left disappointed. I don't know what he expected, didn't care to stick around and ask. I always make it clear that I am a total bottom. I'm pretty sure some don't understand the term. I do spell it out in my posts though, that I want to suck with no reciprocation.

Anticipating some trashy behaviour today! Lining up multiple cocks for sucking, as I like to do occasionally... 💋

A wonderful second meeting

Met the guy for our second meeting. The first one was in the back of his truck in the parking lot during the day. Now we had my house to ourselves. It didn't take long for both of us to be naked, fondling each others cock. He sat on the sofa and I knelt in front of him and proceeded to suck his cock. He watched some porn on the computer. We rubbed dicks together for a bit. He rubbed his dick on my ass. He sucked me for a bit. Then I got back to sucking him. Soon I had a nice mouthful of cum to swallow. It was warm and tasty. Then he proceeded to jack me off and I shot a nice load. A fun time was had by all.

Quickie

I was at the local bath club. There's a porn room with a small play area. One guy was stroking another guy's very nice cock and I could tell the strokee really wanted to get off but his partner wasn't doing it for him.

I didn't want to butt in, so I just watched. The guy doing the jerking smiled at me and sort of pointed the dick in his hand towards me. I guess he knew he wasn't getting it done too and was getting impatient.

It was an invitation I couldn't refuse, so I got on my knees and took the cock into my mouth. It was like steel. I sucked on the head like it was a big nipple for a bit. The guy started to moan really loudly, which was a nice turn-on in itself. I figured that drawing this out would be torture for this guy so I slowly slid down the shaft, keeping a tight, wet ring of lips around it and my tongue flat against the bottom. When I bottomed out I slowly slid back up.

I sped up but kept it simple and felt his head swell. I moved back down to the root, massaged his head with swallowing action and tightened my tongue and lips. That was it. He absolutely screamed as he exploded. I just kept swallowing. I don't know how long the other guy was playing with him, but he was primed.

He stayed buried in my mouth as he went soft. I love that. When he finally pulled out he thanked me and left.

Another guy who was watching asked me if I wanted a blowjob. I got up onto the play area and accepted his kind offer. It didn't take me long. There's something about coming in a mouth while you still have the taste of cum in yours that's very special.

Back