Illinois friends!

Not too spicy, I hope. Unless you've got plenty of beer to wash it down.

There are always too flavors in our house...the extra spicy is for me..and yes...there was beer for a lot of ppl...along with wine cellar .;)

Good morning, friends! Catching up, looks like I missed a lot last night...

Super good mood today, how's everybody else?? :D
Doing great! 8 or 10 inches on the ground up here, 4 more today, 8 more on top of that by Tues. I'm escaping back to my beloved Illinois this afternoon!

Doing great! 8 or 10 inches on the ground up here, 4 more today, 8 more on top of that by Tues. I'm escaping back to my beloved Illinois this afternoon!
Beloved Illinois? *snort*

Not much around here, maybe a half-inch overnight. I'm a bit disappointed.

Good after noon all!
Ugh was up till almost 8AM looking up random info about Star Wars for a friend who wants to do a table top RPG(D&D like)
Hope you slept well photograph!
But I was finally able to take care of being too horny last night.
Not till like 2AM but yeah.
How is everyone's day going?

Good after noon all!
Ugh was up till almost 8AM looking up random info about Star Wars for a friend who wants to do a table top RPG(D&D like)
Hope you slept well photograph!
But I was finally able to take care of being too horny last night.
Not till like 2AM but yeah.
How is everyone's day going?

I slept fairly well. Glad you got yourself taken care of! Right now, I'm working on a banner for someone's signature.

I slept fairly well. Glad you got yourself taken care of! Right now, I'm working on a banner for someone's signature.

Oh, cool!
I'd like to see it when your done if your friend will let you =)

Eh not into Football myself.
I'm gonna do some Star Wars on the PC.

Not watching the game? A football fan doing homework during the game???

{horrified}

I know, I know. It's ok though, my team isn't playing. And although the 49ers beat the Packers, I'd still like to see them win.

I'll probably watch the second half of it.

I know, I know. It's ok though, my team isn't playing. And although the 49ers beat the Packers, I'd still like to see them win.

I'll probably watch the second half of it.

Who's doing the half time show this year?

Back