shy asian girl peeking in

ShaiGirl

Literotica Guru
-edit January 2011 - I've come and gone, now I'm here again for some time. Nowadays, I just flit on and off Lit - life keeps me busy. Hope you like my pics - some are new, some old, but I'd love to see comments about them. ;) If you're looking for nudes, this is a non-nude thread. Thanks to mrunlucky76 for teaching me ages ago on how to create an index. No reposting please! :)

edit August 2011 - I've removed most of my pics. There are still a few left.

Shai's Pics

schoolgirl series reposted on p. 52 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=615763&page=52

pinkie and heels
01 02 03 04 05 06 07

on the "legs" thread
legs

Last edited:
Welcome to the addiction, that is the Am Pic threads.....very good start...I hope you enjoy!

Hi,

I'm just testing the waters here. Old story - lurked here but never posted. As my name says, I'm shy, and my pics are a bit tame. Check them out and lemme know what you think. If the response is good, I will be encouraged to post more. ;)

Lovely, can we see you in the mini skirt from behind? :devil:

wow! just a few minutes and four responses. that was fast! thanks for the replies, guys! :)

Hi,

I'm just testing the waters here. Old story - lurked here but never posted. As my name says, I'm shy, and my pics are a bit tame. Check them out and lemme know what you think. If the response is good, I will be encouraged to post more. ;)

the water is fine come on in no need to be shy and the response is great keep posting

wow... great replies! thanks guys!

i will post more, but i have to resize the pics first. wait a bit. ;)

very nice

Nice photos. you have wonderful legs. would love to see a little higher:D

Thanks for all the comments on my legs. I'm glad you like them. :)

Now, I have two more pics to share, it's what I'm wearing right now. But I can't resize them properly. Anyone online who would care to volunteer? I'm a bit of a techno-phobe. :(

from one asian to another, welcome to the lit. maybe we can take a pic together?;)

from one asian to another, welcome to the lit. maybe we can take a pic together?;)

Thanks Malia for the welcome and encouragement! Would love to have a pic taken with you, but I'm afraid that's physically impossible... :D

Already loving this

Hi,

Show me a man who is not crazy for an asian woman and i'll show you a man with no eyes.

I can't wait to see more.

Back