Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ncfemale-----very nice pictures...though some were not viewable, but from what i saw you are delious.
Kaze

well its late and im having trouble sleeping tonight...anyone else feeling the same way? I'm bicurious and want to explore my submissive side, too. I would love to talk to some bi ladies...

well its late and im having trouble sleeping tonight...anyone else feeling the same way? I'm bicurious and want to explore my submissive side, too. I would love to talk to some bi ladies...

Anytime babe!!

BTW: We are up to 3 pages, I love it!!

Okay ladies, I must say I was tortured today. I am married to a wonderful man and have never been with a woman, but I feel that longing that many of us out there have.

This longing is for my best friend...my very straight best friend who I am VERY in love with. This afternoon, we were lying on her bed, chatting, as she wore a pair of jeans that hugged the curve of her ass nicely, and a grey tank top.

This would be fine, except she was not wearing a bra underneath the tank top and her nipples are ALWAYS hard. While this was obviously a delicious treat for my eyes, it was torture knowing that something that you want so badly is right in front of you.

*Sighs*

Okay ladies, I must say I was tortured today. I am married to a wonderful man and have never been with a woman, but I feel that longing that many of us out there have.

This longing is for my best friend...my very straight best friend who I am VERY in love with. This afternoon, we were lying on her bed, chatting, as she wore a pair of jeans that hugged the curve of her ass nicely, and a grey tank top.

This would be fine, except she was not wearing a bra underneath the tank top and her nipples are ALWAYS hard. While this was obviously a delicious treat for my eyes, it was torture knowing that something that you want so badly is right in front of you.

*Sighs*

GO FOR IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back