Snowballing...

doctormark123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 19, 2008
Posts
869
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many women in here are into snowballing with their male partners? Have you ever done it? Would you like to do it if your partner was willing? Would it be something that would turn you on? I am really really into it and almost do it...let me know if you wanna know how I do it...;) Thanks.


-Mark
 
or Creampies

I like to be snowballed, or taste it in her mouth when I kiss her, but I'd rather eat a stuffed creampie
 
:D Tends to only happen when things are really hot and I'm more the dominant of the moment (we switch). Although I've never actually used a whole load on him....I tend to swallow part of it and share the rest, so he gets a taste. :) Best guess why I do that is it's easier to control where it goes if the amount can rest on my tongue without sliding off. Maybe that's not "true" snowballing. :rolleyes:
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many women in here are into snowballing with their male partners? Have you ever done it? Would you like to do it if your partner was willing? Would it be something that would turn you on? I am really really into it and almost do it...let me know if you wanna know how I do it...;) Thanks.


-Mark
How do you do it? You got something special.
 
I've never been snowballed but find the thought of it extremely erotic. I'd love to do it. Just never been with a woman open enough to things to try it.

Seems like it would be a very intimate experience, and as far as I'm concerned the more intimate, the better! I think that's why at times I would prefer oral to vaginal sex.
 
I've snowballed my man before but it was something we had discussed and fantasized about in detail beforehand. I don't know if a guy would like having that just thrown on him, some people are really creeped out by the idea of tasting their own cum.
 
i need to find a woman who will share with me! i want it so bad but i think alot of women dont even consider sharing. am i wrong?

I am always willing to share and I think that a lot of women are also willing ... the thing is like SexyVixen said, some people are really creeped out by the idea of tasting their own cum.

I personally think it is hot.:)
 
I too find it hot and my wife is really getting into it. I think a creampie is on the menu next!
 
Some chick in Montreal...as she was giving me a BJ on her knees, she put my hand on the back of her hair and I used her like a fuck rag. I came and then we french kissed...total surprise. Two chicks in quebec did this to me. Great fun.
 
love snowballing and dripping it in to anohter girls mouth and she into mines until we swallow

yummy

xx
 
Wife does it to me from time to time. Totally hot when she does. I think the talk about it before hand is just as hot if not hotter.
For some reason as soon as I cum my brain switches moods and I lose the urge to do it so she has to do it right away. I've talked about doing the whole cream pie thing but I'd really have to be worked up to do it.
I've licked it off her tits before. Very hot also.. actually getting hard as I type this.. hah
 
silly men

i done it with afew guys snoablling but i guesss its not all males cup of tea

as some found it abit too mcuh and got worried that it may mean there gay.

lol silly men

xx
 
I have done this quite a few times with my boyfriend and we both really enjoy it-it was his idea, actually, and I'm quite surprised that most women would be put off by this-if you're willing to swallow his come, why not just share it? It is a really amazing way to finish off oral sex, very intimate and sexy.
 
I have never done it but would love to. I hesitate even to kiss a man after giving him oral, because my experience has shown me that a lot of guys are totally freaked out by it. I usually don't swallow immediately so they have the chance to say if they want to, but so far, no takers!
 
I have done this quite a few times with my boyfriend and we both really enjoy it-it was his idea, actually, and I'm quite surprised that most women would be put off by this-if you're willing to swallow his come, why not just share it? It is a really amazing way to finish off oral sex, very intimate and sexy.


I am surprised that a woman would be put off by this. I wish more women would share.
 
I have never done it but would love to. I hesitate even to kiss a man after giving him oral, because my experience has shown me that a lot of guys are totally freaked out by it. I usually don't swallow immediately so they have the chance to say if they want to, but so far, no takers!

And yes a lot of guys are totally freaked by it, and even the ones that are not may be hesitant to ask for it because as stated above, some women are freaked by it also. If only it were easier to communicate.
 
There are actually a lot of guys who are turned on by this but don't expect them to go confessing until the communication lines have been opened. There is still a stigma between many men and women too that this "means the guy is gay". That is far from the truth but the stigma still exists in a percent of the population. Another consideration is that guys are often extremely turned on by this before ejaculation but after ejaculation the thoughts are no longer there.
 
That would be an awful surprise lol.

However, I do not think it is gay, just kind of nasty. I'd do it only if requested. Havent had that requested fortunately.
 
Definitely a turn on for me. Probably the highlight was a threesome with two guys who liked it when I switched- I sucked guy number 1's cock, and snowballed guy number 2, then vice versa. Very hot.
For all the stigma attached to it, aside from those two, every guy I've done it with has been straight and enjoyed it. It's one of those things, like fingering a guys ass while giving oral, where it pays to time carefully- asking a half hour before we get started will always result in a "no".
 
Snowballing is definitely some of the kinkiest and the most erotic things a couple can do. For me it's the biggest turn on. It's not necessarily appealing to me when I am not turned on but when I am I could do it all day long. It's not 'gay' or anything...it's just exploring something with someone else who loves it and wants to share it with you...it's amazing...
 
Back
Top