I miss your eyes on me sweet darling

soulfulfriend

Really Experienced
I'm looking for a passionate thoughtful partner to share my thoughts and fantasies with. I want a two way relationship where she is sharing her wants and needs. I want her to harness my fire. I decided to take something I wrote to see if I could find someone who would appreciate exchaning e-mails with. Perhaps even meet if they are in Toronto. I tend to dive deep with a person who choses to invest in me. Feel free to write and share.

Letter to the one I care for:

Just laying in bed thinking about you. How to get you to turn to me. I always feel best when you are looking at me when we talk. I've been thinking about how you are feeling and what you tell me. Thinking you went from surviving to now catching your breath. Then there is me who is feeling disobedient. Just not good at waiting when i am anxious for you. You see i am thinking how to bring you closer. How to have your pulse but not drain you like others have.

At the moment i feel lost. So the only thing i can do is take you as mine. Like you are on the dance floor not sure. And at first i was safe and your friend wanting you to feel sure of yourself. Sometimes i feel you glowing and then i know i am right for your life. But now I'm trying not to hold so tight.Feel you move on your own. I'm kind of crushing on what you have shared. The you as a person that i can hold hands with and touch in a respectful way.

I pet you quietly nuzzling cause you are good with me that way. I do sometimes wonder if you are crying when i kiss and touch you. I think this is my greatest fear when i feel apart from you. I feel you open for me now as i am hurting and tearing up. My greatest want is hearng your voice, knowing you are not taken advantage of. And i say this knowing i took you from the safety of the kitchen to a room on our own. You touch my face as i lay you down in bed. I shake as we kiss and carress. You cry out as my nibbles turn into bites. You pull my hair as i get rough and pull you under me. I'm hurting because it too so long. I look at you with fire waiting for the slap i deserve. I see the marks. Deep down I'm hurt because i was waiting for you to come back. And there were night i felt forgotten. You look at me making your decision about me. I press to your throat kissing and sucking on your tender skin. You guide me to your eyes and ask me what want. To never feel so apart. To never be afraid to ask for more. To never feel you are going it alone when you are hurting. You pull me more deeply as you lock around me. We move in a new ritual. Because i would rather you know who i really am and you are not just my friend. You are so many wonderful things I want to know.

I'm looking for a passionate thoughtful partner to share my thoughts and fantasies with. I want a two way relationship where she is sharing her wants and needs. I want her to harness my fire. I decided to take something I wrote to see if I could find someone who would appreciate exchaning e-mails with. Perhaps even meet if they are in Toronto. I tend to dive deep with a person who choses to invest in me. Feel free to write and share.

Letter to the one I care for:

Just laying in bed thinking about you. How to get you to turn to me. I always feel best when you are looking at me when we talk. I've been thinking about how you are feeling and what you tell me. Thinking you went from surviving to now catching your breath. Then there is me who is feeling disobedient. Just not good at waiting when i am anxious for you. You see i am thinking how to bring you closer. How to have your pulse but not drain you like others have.

At the moment i feel lost. So the only thing i can do is take you as mine. Like you are on the dance floor not sure. And at first i was safe and your friend wanting you to feel sure of yourself. Sometimes i feel you glowing and then i know i am right for your life. But now I'm trying not to hold so tight.Feel you move on your own. I'm kind of crushing on what you have shared. The you as a person that i can hold hands with and touch in a respectful way.

I pet you quietly nuzzling cause you are good with me that way. I do sometimes wonder if you are crying when i kiss and touch you. I think this is my greatest fear when i feel apart from you. I feel you open for me now as i am hurting and tearing up. My greatest want is hearng your voice, knowing you are not taken advantage of. And i say this knowing i took you from the safety of the kitchen to a room on our own. You touch my face as i lay you down in bed. I shake as we kiss and carress. You cry out as my nibbles turn into bites. You pull my hair as i get rough and pull you under me. I'm hurting because it too so long. I look at you with fire waiting for the slap i deserve. I see the marks. Deep down I'm hurt because i was waiting for you to come back. And there were night i felt forgotten. You look at me making your decision about me. I press to your throat kissing and sucking on your tender skin. You guide me to your eyes and ask me what want. To never feel so apart. To never be afraid to ask for more. To never feel you are going it alone when you are hurting. You pull me more deeply as you lock around me. We move in a new ritual. Because i would rather you know who i really am and you are not just my friend. You are so many wonderful things I want to know.

*swoon* not even close to Canada but you just hit me in the Solar Plexus Hard :kiss::rose:

Thought I might send out a ping as I continue to search for the one deep soul to connect with mine. Today was a tough day as my best friend is going through a tough time. And sometimes it is hard when you know they are not truly living their life but staying strong. We hugged for a long time and I am not sure who was helping who. I just knew that I should not let my heart get trapped in the past. That there was someone who was hopeful and loving who could open up to me and share my desire. So dug up my post as I look for my longterm girl.

Sincerely S

Back