Pix

horny243

Really Really Experienced
Sorry if this sounds like a crazy question but I am new to this and was wondering if it is possible to send pix through PMs and if it is how would I do that.

For better quality, you can upload your photos to an external website and hyperlink those images within your pm.

Or you can upload those images as attachments in a lit post and then hyperlink those into a pm. But Lit attachments have a size limit to them, there might be quality issues.

For better quality, you can upload your photos to an external website and hyperlink those images within your pm.

Or you can upload those images as attachments in a lit post and then hyperlink those into a pm. But Lit attachments have a size limit to them, there might be quality issues.

Thank you very much... For the quality I may just upload them elsewhere and link them them

I've been trying to post images where the image actually shows instead of a link.
I've tried it from my phone.
I've tried it from my laptop.

I have right clicked the image and copied the link.
Right clicked the image link above, and pasted the link in.
and it still comes up in a post as NOTHING.

HELP!

I've been trying to post images where the image actually shows instead of a link.
I've tried it from my phone.
I've tried it from my laptop.

I have right clicked the image and copied the link.
Right clicked the image link above, and pasted the link in.
and it still comes up in a post as NOTHING.

HELP!

In the text box you have to click on the image icon (mountain with the sun up), paste the link into the dialog then click okay.

Or you can just code it yourself...

[img]image URL[/img]

Sorry if this sounds like a crazy question but I am new to this and was wondering if it is possible to send pix through PMs and if it is how would I do that.

You can't attach a pic to a PM, to answer that part of your question.

You CAN send links, though, as the lovely Learin has said.

If they exist somewhere on the web and are not available, then you can link to them or embed the pic using the img tags (again, as mentioned above).

Thank you for the info I will try to maybe post some on some site and add the link

Back