If you Starred in a Porn Movie

FloridaCouple

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 14, 2005
Posts
636
If you Starred in a Porn Movie:
a. What would be its title?
b. Would it be themed Gay, Straight, or Lesbian?
 
How about a frenzied fuck fest. Gay, lesbian, bi, straight and ts's. I enjoy all of these, but I'm not normal. Of course, if I was the star, I would both fuck and be fucked by everyone else there. But, alas, at my age, I couldn't cum that many times in one session.
 
I can't imagine many people would want to see me star in a porn movie, lol, but let's, see, if the porn movie was about an imaginary idealized me... it would be a fantasy erotic romance. Could be either m/m (or masculine herms) with male pregnancy, or m/m/f with female pregnancy. Well, it wouldn't have to be about pregnancy, that's my main kink but something about incest or interspecies/interracial or magical bod mod and psychological manipulation could be fun too. The title would depend on the specific story, but it would be either like a romance novel title or like a fantasy novel title, a bit classy, not like a typical cheesy porn movie title. :p
 
Apologies

Sorry for the multiple posts folks...Didn't think they went through. Feel like a dumbass.

Carry on.
 
Yes I am

I'm not the only one though. There must have been a lag on the site. Just saw a few more in other posts. My sincere apologies.
 
Myself

It would have to be a transsexual threesome, me and two gorgeous transsexuals.
 
Tied, Cucked, and Fucked

Me as a forced bisexual plaything of my dominant wife and her hung boy toys, torturing me, forcing me to prepare her men for her and being used orally anally and as a piss and cum mop for them all.
 
Delish

If you Starred in a Porn Movie:
a. What would be its title?
b. Would it be themed Gay, Straight, or Lesbian?

a. Double Damned
b. Bi

A delicious confection of rounded females and pretty boys getting double penetrated in every orifice its possible to shove two dicks into... <sigh> damn that's a lovely sight...

And if anyone wants to put up the capital, we'll start filming next month... <grin>
 
Mine would be everything probably but in the context of a actual movie. I've thought about writing it and sending it in just to see.

Title: Nights of Our Lives

The story line would center around a couple as they meet, date, and marry. During the course of their relationship, they would discover sex and explore all that they could fantasize about.

Bondage, Bisexuality, Femdom, BDSM, orgies, swapping.......you get the picture.
 
If you Starred in a Porn Movie:
a. What would be its title?
b. Would it be themed Gay, Straight, or Lesbian?

Why just one?

First:
A) "Addressing the rampant rise of prostate cancer in hirsute men."
B) It is more of a medical documentary. I guess it couldn't be classified as Lesbian. However, I would assume if some of the clips co-stared women proctologists, it couldn't be classified as only gay.

Second:
A) "Everytime a butch, muscular, hairy man gets fucked, an angel earns his wings."
B) It is more in the religious, feel-good movie genre. Everybody loved "It's a wonderful life".
It is time for a sequel. Clarence has a problem with his angel wings. The only way to keep him afloat is for male volunteers to get penetrated... All proceeds would go to the Prostate Research Foundation. As with the other film, women can be involved as long as the focus is on saving Clarence via way of these male prostate volunteers.

Third:
A) "A way to a man's heart it through his ass".
B) This is more of a governmental backed Public Service Announcement.
With obesity at an all time high, men are searching for ways to cut back on eating
and get a workout. Again, women are welcome, just remember the focus is on the man's behind.
 
a. Kidnapped, Feminised and Whored
b. see synopsis:

I'm kidnapped and drugged, when I wake up my shaves, chest and armpits are shaved, my nails and toenails have nail polish, I'm wearing a wig, makeup, I'm dressed like a hooker. I'm then taken to a room with handcuffs on the floor, I'm handcuffed to the floor so that I'm positioned for doggy-style. My eyes are covered with a pink blindfold and I'm gagged. Then the first clients are shown in. I can only whimper as my ass is fucked by one cock after another...
 
Mine would be "Trial Bi Jury" with the subtittle being "They are all guity" TS/BI genre. Think 12 Angry Men meets Boston Legal while coliding with hardcore porn. Transexuals Vanity and Natasha Koxxx are on trial for solicitation. Defense lawyer playing by Lindsey Dawn MacKenzie (pre breast reduction) and prosicuting (and prostrate probing) lawyer Peter North.

I get to play the judge and just by the end everyone gets to see me in my chambers. During which things go wild in the restrooms and jury waiting room. All ending up with a huge orgy in the court room.

Running time 4.5 days.
Hell if I'm in a porno I am dreaming anyway, so might as well go big!
 
If you Starred in a Porn Movie:
a. What would be its title?
b. Would it be themed Gay, Straight, or Lesbian?

My life is a Gay Porn movie. You should see me sucking my Boyfriend's big beautiful cock. If Porn can be poetry, me with his cock lodged way down my throat is pure vulgar poetry...
 
Back
Top