My girlfriend wants me to eat my cum from her pussy

Lovin Tongue said:
This situation is easily solved.

Just beat off about 3 times in one day until the gun is empty and then go over and fuck her, when you cum pratically nothing will come out.

Then get down there and "eat it up".

Tell her you didn't like it though.

I know I have a good buzz on when I read your stuff and think

" Fuck...I wanted to post that"




:D
 
For those who wanted to know, this practice is so common there's a name for it. Search "Feltching"
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: My girlfriend wants me to eat my cum from her pussy

Taltos said:
Been there, done that?

Ewww.

I like mine straight from the spicket, thanks.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My girlfriend wants me to eat my cum from her pussy

:p
 
so do it already. it's just a little cream for the pie. :p
 
EdibleEmmie said:
Why would she insist you do something you dont want to?
Whats hot for some isnt for others.
If you're not comfortable with it. Cut her ass off. No sex at all.
:rolleyes:
lots of sense there. power trip.
 
Re: Re: My girlfriend wants me to eat my cum from her pussy

Delicacy said:
Make sure you do it while it's still warm and freshly dripping from her pussy. I've heard that cold cum is the worst.

*nods* It's like grits... get it while it's hot! :D
 
EdibleEmmie said:
Its the same she's threatening if I read correctly.
Seriously, why would she want him to do something he's
uncomfortable with and cut him off?

He's never even tried it... She's only asking that he does!
Myself? I find being lost in the passion of it all I'd be at least willing to try it
 
JcarlyleP said:
I am not so sure I want to do this but she says she will no longer have sex with me unless I at least try it once....

She did say if I did not enjoy it we would no longer do it...

I would like to here from some that have done this...
Tell her you'd love to do it as long as she eats your cum out of another girl's pussy.

small price my friend. ;)
 
The only thing better than eating your cum out of her pussy is eating his cum out of her pussy. Or maybe her eating your cum out of his ass. Or her eating his cum out of your ass. Or him eating......
Well, I think you get where I'm cumming from.
:p
 
She will cum.......

She will cum like crazy after you shoot your load into her pussy. Her pussy will be swollen and super sensitive from the fucking you just gave her and then she will feel your warm, wet tongue licking and sucking the combined fuck juices from her. My girlfriend in college would have to hold a pillow over her face to muffle the orgasmic screams when i did this to her.
 
Just Do It

or I will do it for you....wife enjoys it when I lick my cum off her body....girlfriend has me lick it from her ass.....

either way it's good
 
Back
Top