Are you interested in service? Triad area, NC opportunity.

Evil_Geoff

Equal Opportunity Sadist
While the minions post is for grins and giggles and gives people a very good look at my quirky sense of humor, I suppose it's time to repost a more serious personal ad. Let me begin by saying that I have a partner, slave to me, Dominant to others, MsTori, that I am quite happy with. WE are not looking for a sexual or romantic relationship at this time.

However, someone with a genuine desire for a service relationship may be considered as a slave or submissive for a service position. Be local to the Greensboro/Burlington/Durham area or live within a reasonable driving distance of Burlington, NC. We would not expect a 24/7 live in relationship right away, though things may progress to that point. Room & board and occasional SM play while here would be part of the relationship. More might follow if there is mutual interest with both myself and Tori.

Size/weight/age/sex/race are non-issues as long as you are healthy and physically able to do housework and yardwork. Mental and emotional health are musts. Don't come to us expecting me or Tori to "fix" your problems. I am not a medical or psychiatric professional, nor am I God. I will gladly help someone in service to me deal with issues, but I am not the cure.

The house/yard slave would be free to pursue educational and employment opportunities outside the home. They would, in fact, be required to be employed and encouraged to take advantage of educational opportunities.

Keep in mind that I am a Dominant and sadist. I expect honesty and obedience, and if you are not a masochist, why in God's name would you want a relationship with a sadist? I am also an exhibitionist, I like to play with an audience. I am active in the BDSM community as a group leader, presenter and activist. If you don't want to be outted, or you are shy around a crowd, this might not be a good position for you. If you want to network in the scene and travel to events around the Southeast, keep reading.

I'm also a realist, if you have questions or concerns about something I tell you to do, ask. I don't expect you to read my mind. On the flip side, don't expect me to read yours!

Brats and SAMs need not apply, I have no patience for a partner who can't honestly communicate their needs to me. If you need your ass beat, tell me, don't act out. It's part of that communicating with your partner idea.

I have been active in the BDSM Scene locally and regionally (US - Southeast) since early 1998. I am the founder of the T3WD munch group in Columbia, SC. Tori and I are the Co-Hosts for the Greensboro Floating Munch Midnight Meet & Greet. We are both members of the Tarheel Leather Club, she is currently serving her second term as club president, and I am their scribe and webmaster.

If you are still reading at this point because you are tired of all the online fantasy bullshit, and are actually interested in learning more, drop me a note. I will gladly provide information on the Tarheel Leather Club, GFM, T3WD or NCSF, and personal references, upon contact and request.

Last edited:
Superlative personal! (and the funny one was a hoot!)
Wishing for teleportation...
Good luck on your hunt!

Thank you, paisleyavenger, for your kind words. :D

Tori and I will be out in Austin to do presentations for the GWNN Birthday Bash and San Antonio Crossing in July. Maybe we'll have the opportunity to meet. ;)

Last edited:
Just a kick back to the top in case someone is looking for something beyond kinky sex.

If you're in the Triad area of NC, tomorrow night (06/14/2012) is the poly dinner. PM me and I'll send the restaurant info.

The dinner sounds nice. :) Wish we were going to be in the area. Plus I figured posting this comment would give your ad a boost. You're one of the few people on this site I'd feel it was worth being around. (That was a compliment in case you weren't sure.) Haven't chatted in ages. Hope you're well.

Thank you VB! That was awfully nice of you. :)

I hope you and Gabe are well. {{{{HUG}}}}

We are, thank you. :) ((((hugs back)))) Hope your dinner went well.

To everyone else reading this thread, this is someone I'd recommend if you've been debating on it. :)

Bumpage for the New Year... :D

And we still do the Poly Dinners in Burlington every other Thursday, and we often go to Krankies in Winston-Salem for the alternate weeks.

Back