Continental Privateer (Open PM First)

Lee's eyes looked into his and smiled, she took his hand off her mouth and squeezed it. Silently showing him that she would be quite she understood. She kept her mouth shut but moaned with her lips closed. She wrapped her legs around him, and she whispered in his ear. "I will never regret being with you, I will always stand by your side Humphreys" She said happily and kissed his neck, running her fingers against him enjoying the feel.
 
He smiled and nodded, but was panting too hard to verbally respond but he would enjoy having Lee at his side. She is trsutworthy, smart, couragious and pretty and as he continued thrusting himself into her he felt the orgasm to erupt and he felt his heart about to explode and his hands reached behind her head and drew her in for a long, breathless kiss that he intented to hold he erupted inside of this virgin.
 
She could tell he was getting ready to have his orgasm since she was as well, her body gripped him like a vice, groaning into the kiss she held him close and before she knew it. Before she could try and stop it, her orgasm took her. And thanks to there lips being together, her loud moans wouldn't be heard. She had a thing for him, though she wondered if they would ever truly love each other. And one question remained. Would they ever do this again?
 
Their bodies heaved together and though he wanted to roar he kept his mouth clamped and breathed through his nostrils that flared and when the rush subsided stared into those bright grey eyes of her's and gave a long, affectionate kiss and rolled his tongue across hers before slowly pulling out and rolling onto his back. It was magnificent to have done it and he wanted to do more, but his body was already taxed by the voyage but he knew he would perform again, just for her, but it would have to wait for another time and another place and it would only be for her, this he said in a whisper, confirming it.
 
Lee enjoyed what they did and looked over at him, smiling happily and kissed him on the lips. Running her hand against his chest, and rested her head against his. She felt really happy right now, and was really happy. But right now she knew it would have to wait, she just hoped no one would come in. "I guess we should get dressed, in case you get a visit from one of your men?" She said rather sad. She just wanted to stay this way but feared others would barge in and see them like this.
 
"Unfortunately, you are correct" he nodded and gave her a kiss to the hair and though he did not want to roll out of the bed and remove the warmth of her body from his but it had to be done and rolling out slowly he dressed himself, but having no regrets for what he had done despite knowing that having sex with a woman before being married was considered a no-no, but he did not care. It was a one of the benifits of living on the sea as no one could reach you and no one could find you.
 
Lee smiled at him and stood up, she gathered her clothing and put them back on. Looking at Lee she was glad he was her first. If she had it her way she would want to always be by his side, perhaps marriage would never happen or children but. She cared for him, he helped her when no one else would. He saw her as an equal not as a woman, and that meant the world to her. Taking a silent breath she sat back down on the bed, she looked at him. "I know it's not my business but...was it your first time as well?"
 
"Indeed it was, Ms. Lee" he onfessed feeling somewhat low in that they had to stopped, but his smile hung on his lips as he fully dressed himsef and went to Lee as she finished dressing and gave her a long kiss saying it was truely delightful and hoped to do it agin. The Fusiliade rocked from a small, sudden wave rocked the ship that jostled the cabin, but neither were alarmed.
 
The kiss was lovely and she stroked his cheek, it surprised him he was still a virgin. Well at the time since he no longer was, she wanted to ask how old he was. But she felt it rude to ask so she would just keep wondering, feeling the rock of the ship she just smiled more. She loved being out in the open sea, enjoying the breeze and smells. Sighing softly as she heard the groans the ship made with wood being battered about by the ocean.
 
"I must go out on deck and examine our progress. You can remain here and get some sleep," he said after feeling the strok of her hand on his cheek and complimented this by tapping the base of her chin with his index finger and turned to leave the cabin. It was a great, thrilling evening as he opened the door and stepped out into the gunroom where many men were swaying in their hammocks with the roll of the frigate as he quietly closed the doo and climbed up to the weatherdeck where Tisdale as surprisingly still on watch with his older body wrapped in a rain slick and one eyed looking through a spyglass.
 
She smiled a bit and nodded, not wanting him to leave but knew that he had to. Laying down on the bed, she pulled the cover over her and slowly closed her eyes. She was so wide awake the last thing she remembered was saying. "I'm never going to get any sleep" sleep had a way of sneaking up behind you and taking you. She ended up waking up when she heard a bang, sitting up quickly she didn't know what it was. Her sleepy mind was racing hundreds of possible things, getting up she left the cabin. "Captain?" She called.
 
The captain was still on deck when he to heard the bang but it was not from the Fusiliade but something coming from the diminishing darkness from starboard. "Where away?" Captain Lowe asked from the wheel to Mister Tisdale whom stood amidships looking through his spyglass at the Dolphin. A single bang came from the leeward bowchaser but what they ere discharging at was. Mystery for neither officer could see any ship or sail as Lee scampered on deck.
 
Lee didn't know what was going on so she walked up to him and gave him a soft smile, looking around she was rather curious "What's going on, what's that banging?" She said wondering what could be going on. Though she wasn't exactly sure, she didn't worry about it to much eaither. Her hands went to her hips as her Grey eyes looked all over. But knew it had nothing to do with the ship, so her mind began to go over a lot of different things.
 
"I'm not sure," the captain replied, "Nothing serious but our friends on the Dolphin, it appears to have spotted something, in th darkness. But have made no other signal as to what they would wish for us to do."

The guns were not run out and the crew were not at their stations aside those on the sails as the bonsun continued to hold the wheel on their original path as the smaller and swifter Dolphin moved a little more up the bow withanother discharge from the windwardchasrer but the ball disappeared.

From the smaller ship there came a flag signal that Mister Tisdale begn reading it out, "Sail due north. Possible ship of the line bearing a English flag."
 
Lee took his eyeglass and looked out seeing it 'Man I hope that isn't my father trying to get me back" She chuckled a bit. "I am sure he is still pissed at what I did to him, you hurt his pride captain and no one hurts his pride without getting some kind of pay back for it. And with everything that has happened he would be beyond pissed" She said it was a code for basically saying "If dad found out you had sex with me, he would be very pissed off." But since last night was there secret she didn't go into any more details.
 
"I do not belive that your father is pursuing us, nay, belay, he may be searching, but I do not believe he could find us. I fear that it may be the Crown itself. The Royale Navy has a vast fleet with over a hundred fifty frigates alone, hence the purpose Congress commisssioned privateers such as ourselves. Either way, if tis a English ship we must not engage if we must. Instead, we must make it to Boston so that Mister Allen can lay down the charges that I can dismiss this matter. Though it hardly seems that such a case could be even looked at,," he was confident in himself as he looked at Lee that warm flush running though his body as he looked on from the wheel.
 
She thought she heard some worry in his voice, so looking at him she nodded. "Well they don't even want to start anything with me, or I may just get very nasty" She chuckled a bit and since no one was around she placed her hand on his back for a moment and spoke lowly so only he could hear. "Don't worry Humphreys I wont let anyone take you, the crew or your ship" She said tenderly and dropped her hand in case someone came. "You really worried about this?"
 
"I'm not worried, I'm just worried that Mister Allen, there owuld do something foolish and bring unwanted attention to us." Looking at her with a slight smile on her face, "I thank you for your loyalty. Lord knows we need it, but we must also choose our battles carefully." What he meant was that if the ship the Dolphin was emgaging was indeed an English ship they would have to turn and run if it were a frigate but if it were smaller, then, they would have a chance against it. The darkness lifted a bit and the ship bearing just off the starboard bow was a small ship, a sloop bearing an english ship and the Dolphin was moving to engage and possibly board her.
 
She leaned against the rail and looked at him, a kind smile on her face "Well I am not saying go fight them, lord knows we don't want to do that unless we have to" She said with a sweet look on her. Taking a deep silent breath and enjoyed the smell of the lovely salt water, closing her eyes as she yawned a little bit. "I am just glad that we are okay, I know I fell asleep and then was woken by a loud bang, did you ever figure out what that bang was? For a second I thought we were under the attack" She chuckled.
 
Pointing towards the Dolphin, "It would be the dolphin firing the bow chasers. He is eager, and we might move in to engage if they require us, but I do not feel that having us would be necessary right now." He enjoyed the spray of the salt from the sea gainst his face and asked for her to return to her bed as they might not be needed. "If Allen captures this ship or not we must not forget our goal is to return to Boston, so, you may return to your bed."
 
She looked at him and smiled a bit "Is that an order Captain?" She said but the way she asked was an honest question. "I'm wide awake so I don't even think I could sleep" She said honestly running her hand against her neck rubbing it. Lee wondered a bunch of things, and she always made a note to not treat him any different then the day before. Her Grey eyes looked up at him, and her body language suggested she really wanted to stay up with him.
 
"You may consider it an order," he replied softly with a smile, but it was something that none of th eother crew heard as Tisdale continued to track the progress of the Dolphin as she was now moving to less than half a mile off the larboard stern of the British sloop but had withheld her fire now and the crew of the Fusiliade were looking at the captain silently asking if they should beat to quarters but the captain had not given the order. He seem to be more invested in just watching the battle than participating in it, perhaps it was to malign Allen for this slight against his honor.
 
She looked down when he said it was an order, but she promised to never disobey so she just nodded. Making sure no one was there she squeezed his arm and walked back to the room, and sat down on the bed. Looking down she felt lonely all of a sudden, and didn't know why it was so damn strange. Looking out the window, she closed her eyes and laid down on the bed begging for sleep and it did come to her after a while.
 
The Dolphin continued the chase of the sloop and the signals coming were asking for the Fusiliade to come and assist but the captain refused to do so and thus the smaller Dolphin was left to fight on his own and after an hour or so of chasing and catching up, Allen managed to fight and capture his prize after a brief fight, but when the two ships returned Allen was insensed that his pleas were ignored, but they could not linger around any longer and made their courses towards Boston.

Humphreys did not care for Allen or his prizes.
 
She woke up a couple hours later and got up and was bright eyed and bushy tailed so to speak and looked around with a big grin on her face. Sighing she didn't know what was going on, and she was looking for Humphreys. Something was up and thinking a lot she stuck her hands in her pockets and just looked at the ship. Walking around unsure wh at the day would bring them, but she was far from worried.
 
Back
Top