Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone:kiss:

Good morning Daddies and sisters. I have been away for a very long time. I have missed you all:)

*dances and twirls through the thread*

I hope everyone had a great day! :kiss::kiss:

Hello baby girls :kiss: for you each and everyone....welcome back Leighlmr......it has been a while.

Bound and INL......I hope you have both had good days.....been a busy and frustrating weekend and start to the week for me but I think I have it sorted out a bit. It will still be busy but hopefully not as frustrating as it started out:eek:

Anyway.....hope you all had or are having a good day :):rose::heart::kiss:

*Big pouty lip, whisper* Yes Daddy...I've been teasing a few people:eek:

I knew you had baby girl.......I also know that you can't help yourself either......it is in your nature to do that :devil:

*hugging you tight and kissing your soft lips*

You do enjoy this almost a bit too much Bound;)

Although I am NOT complaining by any means:rose::kiss:

I may be back on in a bit....gotta run to the store......nothing to drink here......have a fun night if I don't make it back tonight:rose::kiss::devil:

You do enjoy this almost a bit too much Bound;)

Although I am NOT complaining by any means:rose::kiss:

I may be back on in a bit....gotta run to the store......nothing to drink here......have a fun night if I don't make it back tonight:rose::kiss::devil:

Good Night Daddy *hug* :kiss::heart:

I'm sneaking in to say hello .... and hope all the Daddies and their girls are doing well.

:rose::kiss::rose:

Good morning! This baby girl is struggling to wake up. I hope everyone is doing well. Kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back