The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green, for trees and leaves. Hardly an exciting answer compared to the last two though. Question. Who in the Lord of the Rings would you like to be with?

hmmm well Its been a long time since i saw lord of the rings(not seen two towers yet) but i think the elfy type people were quite lovely, all sparkly glowy and etheral!

How many times did you have sex yesterday?

definitely Milk chocolate for me!

What is your favourite fruit?

(what a weird question*L*)

ooh? that's a tricky one.

I guess I'm partial to elderberry and parsnip sundae, but I also like eating blackberries and dandelions in the summer.

mmm i love parsnip..but isn't that a vegetable?

fruit wise i think flame red grapes are my favourite...mmmmmmmm

ok i'll pose a new question

(dont forget you answer one question,then pose a new one)

What colour is your hair naturally?

English Lady said:
mmm i love parsnip..but isn't that a vegetable?

fruit wise i think flame red grapes are my favourite...mmmmmmmm

ok i'll pose a new question

(dont forget you answer one question,then pose a new one)

What colour is your hair naturally?

well Naturally My hair IS blonde believe it or not but now I do have to dye it to keep it lookin nice ,lol

question ? who would you love to meet from online and why? you can name 3 ppl if you'd like..:D

~Dream~ said:

well Naturally My hair IS blonde believe it or not but now I do have to dye it to keep it lookin nice ,lol

question ? who would you love to meet from online and why? you can name 3 ppl if you'd like..:D

3 people? So hard to choose from my list...but ~ and in no order:

Hornymama, Enjoyingitall (we are actually having coffee in March ~ no hanky panky, just as very good friends) & ANYONE that ones to meet me lol..Okayyyyyy that's cheating...but I am lonely :(

both answers ......

beef farm brown with winter's mist grey at sides giving two-effect with highlights; very much in vogue these days, I gather.

EL, LL and the other LL.:rose: :rose: :rose:

I have already met the one person i wanted to meet in real life. We met on a chatsite 5 years ago and not long after we met in real life, we've been inseperable since. He's my husband *grins*

I know,I'm a soppy sod!

Do you like it when your partner talks dirty for you?(or if they don't,would you like then too?)

definitely not .....

Even hearing the word 'damn' is cause enough for me to discipiline them.
Handing out severe spankings is hard work you know!

*ears pricking up|* did someone say "spanking"

DAMN that gets me hot *giggles*

Starkpic you're supposed to pose a question too you know,not just answer one*L*

Not at all....

I see purely as a duty!

Question; which BUTTOCK do you find gets the worst (or best) deal?
(Being right handed I find the culprit's right cheek gets the most slapping.)

hmm well.....my husband is right handed so yes it is my right buttock that gets the most from a spanking!

Do you enjoy wearing pretty underwear/lingerie?(yes guys this includes you!)

English Lady said:
hmm well.....my husband is right handed so yes it is my right buttock that gets the most from a spanking!

Do you enjoy wearing pretty underwear/lingerie?(yes guys this includes you!)

Well it would be on THIS question when I landed in here! LMAO. let me just say that one time when me and my particular woman had finished having brain boggling sex, I was so entranced that as soon as I put my underwear on, (she was in the bathroom at the time), I noticed that something wasn't quite right. ROFLMAO. I looked down and it was her cotton panties I had put on. REDFACE! About that time she comes out and see's me and just cracks up laughing, eyes really big, jaw open! Needless to say, they did feel quite comfortable though certainly NOT my preferred attire! (that mistake hasn't happened again!!)

On the subject of underwear, are there any others who like to lick and nibble through them prior to having them removed?

Hello dukey! love your bananaanananananaa ( that word always runs away with me)

ok well i can't say i suck on my husband thru his boxers...so no i don't like to do that, but it is nice to feel a mouth pressing against my pretty knickers!

What is your favourite quote?

English Lady said:
Hello dukey! love your bananaanananananaa ( that word always runs away with me)

ok well i can't say i suck on my husband thru his boxers...so no i don't like to do that, but it is nice to feel a mouth pressing against my pretty knickers!

What is your favourite quote?

Well I have several:

"Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things,
but just look at what they can do when they stick
together!" - Author Unknown

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

"The secret of contentment is the realization that life
is a gift, not a right" - Author Unknown

"Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects" - Arnold Glasgow

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others" - Robert Louis Stevenson

"No worse fate can befall a man in this world, that to live
and grow old alone, unloving and unloved" - Henry Drummond

"Discretion in speech is more important than eloquence" - English Proverb

"What can winter do, if spring is in my heart" - Author Unknown

What is the funniest moment you've ever had while in the heat of passion?

Last edited:
hmmm most embarassing moment?

well there is one that i remember, this past christmas i was at my mums house with my husband and daughter, we had just got my daughter to bed and my hubby and I felt horny so we got down to businesson the setee in the living room (we thought everyone else was asleep) when at a pivital moment we hear the door open....luckily we were both sort of clothed(he in boxers me in a nightgown) so we managed to tuck ourselves away before my sister barged in, my daughter in her arms.

She knew what we'd been up to though*L*

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

hmmm yes I LOVE when Dracoa talks Dirty to me !! hell yes and I love when he nibbles thru my thong too ,mmmmbut dam yes I love to wear lingerie and hmmm a question for the men..or ladies...men , whay sexually thing do you love the most for your mate or lover to do? Ladies ? what do you LOVE to do to your man? me?/ I love to please HIm all nite long orally , mmmmmm@ protein shakes lol:devil:

English Lady said:
hmmm most embarassing moment?

well there is one that i remember, this past christmas i was at my mums house with my husband and daughter, we had just got my daughter to bed and my hubby and I felt horny so we got down to businesson the setee in the living room (we thought everyone else was asleep) when at a pivital moment we hear the door open....luckily we were both sort of clothed(he in boxers me in a nightgown) so we managed to tuck ourselves away before my sister barged in, my daughter in her arms.

She knew what we'd been up to though*L*

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Gulp. An astronaut. My prayers to all on what happened yesterday (only 100 miles from me).

If you could improve just one thing in this world, what would it be?

I absolutely adore playing with my husbands bottom! kissing it, stroking it, spanking it, caressing it. I love his bum!

Have you had Anal sex and did you enjoy it?

~Dream~ said:
hmmm yes I LOVE when Dracoa talks Dirty to me !! hell yes and I love when he nibbles thru my thong too ,mmmmbut dam yes I love to wear lingerie and hmmm a question for the men..or ladies...men , whay sexually thing do you love the most for your mate or lover to do? Ladies ? what do you LOVE to do to your man? me?/ I love to please HIm all nite long orally , mmmmmm@ protein shakes lol:devil:

I love to tease him with my voice - whispering to him - telling him what I'm going to do just before I do it. I love to use my hands, my fingers, my mouth, my tongue and my body to tease and please him. :devil: :kiss:

Question: Have you ever used a flavored lubricant?

Last edited:
English Lady said:
I absolutely adore playing with my husbands bottom! kissing it, stroking it, spanking it, caressing it. I love his bum!

Have you had Anal sex and did you enjoy it?

Well...no, not yet...at least not more than a finger or the tip of the tongue...<<blushing>>

What's the one thing that can turn you on - a word, phrase, look, touch???

one thing that REALLY turns me on..

A man running his fingers through his hair. no idea why but it just sends messages straight to my loins!

Do you shave your genital area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back