Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started

Just got up a little while ago with a real bad case of morning wood :rolleyes: So I'm thinking about pulling it out and stroking it right now. Just wish I could find some help :rolleyes:

You could always give me some help, I'm just massaging my helmet with drips of precum right now

:rose:

Allana

Will be myself in 20 minutes. Just on my way up to my old boss and his bf for a JO session. Only the 3rd time since getting back into cock.

Got it all planned, shaved my balls and ring, they are gonna stay dressed whilst I get naked and lubed, squat on their butt plug and get myself precum covered, then squirt all over myself. Unzip them and jack them off one after the other over me. Mmmmm, precum!

been edging for hours! want to cum so bad but this is feeling really good. wish i had a hard cock spewing in my mouth while i'm stroking my lubed up cock!

been edging for hours! want to cum so bad but this is feeling really good. wish i had a hard cock spewing in my mouth while i'm stroking my lubed up cock!

keep up the good work (love that edging ..)

With the help of some erotic pm's today I did a few times. Feel free to send me a pm

mmmm - this thread always makes me tingle :cattail:

all these beautiful, hard, men - stroking :)

thank you :p

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Thinking about it...and when I think about it, I usually end up doing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back