The Isolated Blurt Thread XLIII : Pointless Pining for Vagina of Brie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out of booze, and my day was really fucking emotionally taxing. :(

Come to me! I have booze and food. And a big bed. And some really terrible television, this must be why I don’t watch live tv.

Come to me! I have booze and food. And a big bed. And some really terrible television, this must be why I don’t watch live tv.

You have NO idea how much I wish this was possible. I would do it in less than a heartbeat.

Sounds like we're pretty well boozed up for the blizzard, we just need to get some of our stash to Lorilei. Is there some snowmegeddon courier out there to haul ass to you with a booze delivery?

Have you done anything with sodium citrate? I just found out about it, and experiments will be beginning soon.

no i haven't. i've only used it when making bath bombs, so i think there's some in the house. to be honest, i've only made cheese a few times, and that was fresh cheese. just researching sodium citrate and cheese and that looks wild! now i want to play.

quesilla.

mmmmmmmm.

Is this what you speak of?

Quesillo-de-queso-crema-e1465900555535.jpg

Is this what you speak of?

Quesillo-de-queso-crema-e1465900555535.jpg

i was just mixing queso and tequila, but there is a oaxaxan string cheese called quesilla.

flan is the best though. oh man. it's been a while since i made flan. goodness.

i was just mixing queso and tequila, but there is a oaxaxan string cheese called quesilla.

flan is the best though. oh man. it's been a while since i made flan. goodness.

Ahh - I think they were calling this a Quesillo.

I'm ready for the queso tequila shindig.

Anyone that mentions "tomorrow" has to do a shot.

good god, then there's queixo tetilla.

132_4.jpg.pagespeed.ce.twgUMqYEqH.jpg

she's in a class of her own.

oh, there will be shots.

good god, then there's queixo tetilla.

132_4.jpg.pagespeed.ce.twgUMqYEqH.jpg

she's in a class of her own.

oh, there will be shots.

And then there was fire.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2z8GGo3wfeKq43M9L00qlq5bLKPRIAqpAL7rsVlJKNHl6MEfxMA

1. FB has me irritated this morning.

2. My office chair has lost it's snap-back and almost dumps me on the floor when I lean back.

3. I have cabin fever and need a golf trip south.

4. Asshats keep changing their names and messing with my ignore list.

Frigid temperatures and 11 hour workdays suck. On the plus side, at least my pipes haven't frozen, but water pressure won't even allow me to take a decent shower.

Is it spring yet?

1. FB has me irritated this morning.

2. My office chair has lost it's snap-back and almost dumps me on the floor when I lean back.

3. I have cabin fever and need a golf trip south.

4. Asshats keep changing their names and messing with my ignore list.

You need a nice trip to Myrtle Beach today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back