Hong's Erotic Art

Hong!!!!

Wonderful work here!

You do inspire us all!!!

Do you allow a Non-Hong pic posted now and then?

I have a couple that might be fun to see!

zetacon4 said:
Hong!!!!

Wonderful work here!

You do inspire us all!!!

post away. Zee.. ;)

maragaine said:
Hi all have been working on this pic off and on for a couple of days and kind of like this version, so even though, i just told Sal i didnt have one, had to post something...CUL M
hey Sexy maragaine.. what are you doing down there.. :p:p

Hehe.. Great PIC dear.. ty:kiss:

Gusty Wind said:
Wow! Sal... Sexy kneeds... Ummmmm... i LOVE ALL YOUR pic..

iT'S GETTING BETTER each time I 'Click' on you.:heart:

Yaa. :cool::cool: Keep it up! Pretty Grrrrrl.:kiss:

Thank you Gusty...the pics you and Hong take s are fabulous... I love the tub pics you took they were marvelous .... and oh so sexy... fun and loving....

here's a pretty girl for you...:heart: :kiss:

Last edited:
Gusty Wind said:
hey Sexy maragaine.. what are you doing down there.. :p:p

Hehe.. Great PIC dear.. ty:kiss:

Hi Gusty, Maragaine here, actually Kaitlyn is the sexy one, but here is a pic I was playing around with and kind of liked the ethereal effect...

Kaitlyn the Friendly ghost

Last edited:
zetacon4 said:
Hong!!!!

Wonderful work here!

You do inspire us all!!!

Thank you Frank.... I love inspiring and being inspired... and this thread is made for everyone to contribute..... and Sal, Maragaine, and Bitenips are regular contributors.... so diddle away....

and here is lovely pic and yet mysterious pic that I took this evening in a Tibetan store..

tibetan_mystery.jpg

Gusty Wind said:

WOW!! COOL!!

I love this one very much...Great AV.. PIC..;)

Gees thanks HOT LIPS... :heart:

And the other colour pencil too... Pretttyyyyyy.:kiss:

thanks Gusty!!! Love the picture of you in the Tibetan shop... here's one that's a little monochromatic but I like the feel of it...
maybe you will too! ;) The original was rather dark but ... thats how we learn and have fun right? :confused:
108_0853-01.jpg

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

Hi All, great pics hong and sal, has anybody used picture it! digital photo pro? Kaitlyn is thinking about getting it for me, but never heard of it..have the basic picture it that came with another program it is ok, but oh well if anybaody has used it let me know what you think...M

I just caught this thread as it got bumped backto the top I'm gonna have to go through it and check out all the cool artwork in it.

I think my favorite kind of art is manipulated photography, It's something I would very much like to focus my creative time with.

very inspirational, new direction stuff great thread, Im gonna have to keep up with it and check out what everyone posts up,

definetly netter than the the Ghetti (place sucks in my opinoin, the art is awful, but the building and gardens are actually fabulous)

Thanx artists, one needs to have access to a creative community to really be able to continue thier own creativity.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

this pic is just a negative I kinda of liked. only artsy pic that's also somewhat sexual I have on my harddrive at the moment (some artist eh?)

long post sheesh

Last edited:
Gusty Wind said:
WOOOHOOOOO AGAIN!!!!!! :p:p

Gees.. HOTLIPS .... you are one sexy ady.. Great pIC!! :kiss::heart::kiss:
You keep encouraging me and I will keep posting...

M~ I've never used picture it It will curious to see if anyone has and their thoughts.

Last edited:
snuffalupicus said:

I just caught this thread as it got bumped backto the top I'm gonna have to go through it and check out all the cool artwork in it.

I think my favorite kind of art is manipulated photography, It's something I would very much like to focus my creative time with.

very inspirational, new direction stuff great thread, Im gonna have to keep up with it and check out what everyone posts up,

definetly netter than the the Ghetti (place sucks in my opinoin, the art is awful, but the building and gardens are actually fabulous)

Thanx artists, one needs to have access to a creative community to really be able to continue thier own creativity.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

this pic is just a negative I kinda of liked. only artsy pic that's also somewhat sexual I have on my harddrive at the moment (some artist eh?)

long post sheesh

We like your pic, (kaitlyn and Maragaine) post more at your leisure...M

hi all, have been playing with a free sample of photoshop 7..what do you think...M

Attachments

• blue denim test 4a.jpg
    blue denim test 4a.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 9
Salacious said:
thanks Gusty!!! Love the picture of you in the Tibetan shop... here's one that's a little monochromatic but I like the feel of it...
maybe you will too! ;) The original was rather dark but ... thats how we learn and have fun right? :confused:
108_0853-01.jpg

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

You already know how much I love that shot Sal.... the upskirt, the stance... the shiny floor... and the derriere :D the monochromatic works nicely.... and I sure love working with dark originals ;)

I also love this black and white rendition of you... it has such energy and "savoir faire" to it.....

just took this pic today... diddled and came out with something pretty wild :D

neon_shadow_w.jpg

Back