Close to death (closed)

Eric looked up at the bag, and then held out his hand. He smelled the blood, and found that it had been refrigerated. He smiled at the girl and then started to drink the blood. He felt a little bit of his strength returning, as well as the wound closing. He knew it wouldn't heal though. The silver on the blade would make sure of that. "Thank you. The bandage can come off now. I can help you around the house now. If you'd like food, point me to your kitchen," Eric said, enough strength returning to be of some use now.
 
"No you need to rest, vampire or not your going to stay in the bed until i know your strong enough." She put her hand on his shoulder when he tried to get up. "I could only get so much of that so eventually you will just have to take what i give you and not argue." She told him
 
Eric just smiled at her, and then stood up. "I have my strength back. The wound won't heal, but I am not weak now, either. I can do the menial tasks like cooking, while you are at work. If I am to stay here, I want to help you out," he said, feeling what little strength he had staying now. He knew that he couldn't run or do anything strenuous, but he could cook or clean. He would just have to take his time.
 
She sighed and shook her head leaving the room mumbling "stupid stubborn vampires" she walked into the kitchen pouring herself a glass of wine.
 
Eric just smiled and shook his head slowly. He made his way to the kitchen and quickly set about making a light dinner. He didn't know what his hostess enjoyed, but he decided to make a light salad with diced chicken, tomatoes, eggs, and a light vinaigrette. He walked over to where the young woman was sitting and set the bowl down softly. "I don't know what you like, but if you tell me, I can make it. I've been an executive chef in over 20 top restaurants throughout my long existence," he said.
 
She looked at the man "thank you now will you please just sit down. You dont have all you strength back yet."
 
Eric smiled and sat down next to her, then looked at her. "May I ask your name?" he asked quietly.
 
"Bianca. Do you watch television? What do you do?" The smell of the chicken salad was inciting her. She picked up the bowl and took a bite.
 
Eric smiled, ingraining this beautiful young woman's name and features into his memory. "Actually, I do enjoy watching television. I love to read and write. I also happen to be a very, very well-known author. Unfortunately I can't tell you, since I'm supposed to be dead," he said with a chuckle. The rumors were in fact false. Shakespeare wasn't dead, and he was actually a vampire. It was just one of many events in his very long life.
 
She looked at him questioning who he could have been. "Do i have any of your work on my bookshelves?" She pointed to her shelfs filled to the brim with classics along with some modern works.
 
Eric smiled and then stood up, then pulled off Romeo and Juliet before handing it to her. "That's one of my pieces you'd know best. I have a few more recent pieces, but those are under a different alias," he said.
 
"Your Shakespeare? I love your work, its amazing. What else have you written that isnt Shakespeare?" She was eager to hear more about him.
 
Eric smiled and then sat down. "A few other things. Nothing as big as those. Most of it is what most would call smut," he said, sinking further into the couch.
 
"It's Eric. Shakespeare was my penname at the time," Eric said. He smiled, remembering his first time writing erotic prose. He fell in love with it. It was more passionate at the time than what he was known for.
 
"I know your name isnt Shakespeare its just funny that you went from writing some of the most romantic and tragic stories in existence to writing erotic stories. Can i read some?" She smirked over at the vampire
 
Eric smiled and then stood up. He went back to the bed he had been on and pulled his coat on. He went out to the couch again and then sat down. He reached into a pocket and pulled out his newest manuscript. "This hasn't been read yet, but tell me what you think when you finish," he said.
 
She took it and smiled. It was a good length and would take most people a few days, she was a very quick reader and it would only take a few hours. "Ill read this tonight. Its getting late you should go get some rest" she stood and kissed his forehead and walked into her room with the manuscript he gave her to read.
 
Eric was surprised by the kiss. He shivered slightly, then made his way to his room before laying down. He wouldn't sleep. Vampires didn't sleep. Instead, he closed his eyes and focused on the woman in the next room. He could tell what part she was reading by her breathing and her scent. He knew when she got to the sex from her smell of arousal and her accelerated heart rate.
 
She was half way through the erotic book and she was already very wet. She kept reading. When she was finished she was so hot that she got up and walked out of her room. She stood at the guest room door. Wondering wether or not she should go in there.
 
"You can come in," Eric said. He could smell her arousal, hear her elevated heart rate, and almost taste the excitement in her blood. He smiled as he closed his eyes, reveling in the sensations. This was why he would never consume fresh human blood. How could he partake of something so full of goodness such as her blood?
 
She opened the door biting her lip. "What happens if you bite a human?" She asks walking into the room, she only asked because she didn't want him to think that she came in there just to jump his bones even if it was partly true.
 
"If I bite a human, my fangs puncture skin. Blood starts flowing as long as I continue sucking. My saliva will close the wound completely after I stop sucking blood and lick the last drops," Eric said, not opening his eyes. The aromas assaulting him had his mouth watering, but his control would not waiver.
 
"What does it feel like?" She was standing next the bed now. She was very wet and the only thing she was wearing was a long jersey and some underwear.
 
"The only time I felt it, there was a sharp pain, then numbness, before a slight pleasant feeling spreads. It's not overpowering, but you forget that you are being bitten," Eric said, his eyes slowly opening. He looked at Bianca, and what she was wearing. His mouth was suddenly very dry.
 
Back
Top