Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lungamente per prendere una donna alla spelonca di desiderio, intensificare ogni stimolo ed incitarla a desiderarlo più di qualche cosa in questo mondo, ripetutamente ancora.

All righty.

True Confession:

I had sex with my female therapist recently. She was altogether reticent to get involved with me sexually, but her eyes burned holes through me and her nipples were always straining against the material of her blouse when we met. So, she scheduled me, oddly, as her last appointment on a Friday night. And, we had sex. (This is not, btw, the first time I've had sex with a therapist.) Very taboo. And, very, very hot.

First time I had made love/had sex with a girl was 15, then a few years passed and her sexy 30 something Aunt seduced me in the pool 1 summer night!! Guess it ran in the family!!

Once, I was sitting in a classroom with a professor who had it for me soooo bad. The room was full of other students. She positioned herself, seated in the chair behind me, as we watched a film. We were in the back of the room, and I felt a hand on my ass. Needless to say, it was hers. LOL.

When I was a senior in college, I really needed a job, fulltime, to keep in school .
I'd been on a gazillion interviews and nothing good was happening
At my last one, I decided to try and use, well, sex.
I dressed extremely sexy (tiny skirt, black tights, three inch heels, low top)
and flirted with the woman interviewing me
she was showing me some things on her computer and we were so vrey close
she turned her head to say something and our lips were inches apart
her eyelids dropped a bit and I kissed her
the most amazing memory of that was hearing her barely whisper
"Please...touch me...down there"
just a prude who needed to be taught ;)

I got the job, of course

I had gotten a sports injury and the physical therapist was a long legged sexy blonde. I needed help with my lower back and 1 late night, I was the last person in, she made love to me whilst on the massage table.

I was just in the neighborhood and thought i would stop by and say hello! :) Somthing always exciting seems to be going on here!

Wish you were here now T....
I love your thread....
Cum to me babyyyyyyy
Cum

Don't want to assume but....I guess the T is me soooooo....glad to hear another lady likes my thread!!:) Get LOTS of guys on the thread but your favorite horny Nurse practically lusts for more ladies to treat!!!! Course I've been blessed with FG, Ms. Ling, Suzn, Ms. Q and Katie as regular patients.:devil: Part of being a horny Nurse is obviously wanting to help others and I hope I've helped them as much as they've helped me....right ladies??:heart::heart::heart:
Nurse T:kiss:

You most sexiest of all sexy wenches you know you are so hot just like all the ladies that post on here!!!!

:eek:You're making me blush.....glad you think so!!!! Have to say though FG......you're always at the center of any sexy ladies!!;) Look for a FG post and you're always going to find a hot lady!!!:devil: Hope you have a wonderful weekend out there in the West.....and get to cum at least 5 times!!!!!:kiss:

First time I had made love/had sex with a girl was 15, then a few years passed and her sexy 30 something Aunt seduced me in the pool 1 summer night!! Guess it ran in the family!!

Mmmmmm.......your story about the pool reminded me of several fun times!! Anyone else get super horny when you're in a pool or other body of water?? Maybe it's because I went skinny dipping soooo many times in my younger days and my body just remembers the hot results but I can't help myself when I'm in water.:cattail:

NTA... love that AV tweaking nipples yumm!

Just popping in to say hi to the sexiis this evening. Might hang around tonight... :devil:

glad I wandered over here!

sexy avs, hot stories, beautiful women...definitely the place to be! :catroar:

Mmmmmm.......your story about the pool reminded me of several fun times!! Anyone else get super horny when you're in a pool or other body of water?? Maybe it's because I went skinny dipping soooo many times in my younger days and my body just remembers the hot results but I can't help myself when I'm in water.:cattail:

I sometimes get very, very hot being in water with people who take my fancy

I think it's the cool water and sun that does it :)

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

it might be early morning to some
but its late night to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back