What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today went better than expected. Hopefully I'll finally get some answers to my questions.

ten dollars says he didn't take the time out to read the information and doesn't know that changes have been made.

Last edited:
I have only been here a few days and already some idiot had pissed me off!
Sorry but I am not accepting PM's right now.

I have only been here a few days and already some idiot had pissed me off!
Sorry but I am not accepting PM's right now.

There is a lovely "ignore" feature you can use...if you don't really want to turn off the PMs, that is.
Sorry someone got you pissed off, and a belated welcome to Lit.:eek:

Do "the boys" really don't think that "the girls" talk to each other? Dude...I know you think you're being stealthy, but we talk.

Busted.

Do "the boys" really don't think that "the girls" talk to each other? Dude...I know you think you're being stealthy, but we talk.

Busted.
Pahahaha course we don't talk to eachother gawd :eek:
Some guys really need to go back to school :p

Busted.

I have said this SOOOOOOOOOO many times.
I think that they can accept that we talk.

I just think that they underestimate the extent to which we talk. :cool:

:D

"I understand but I still don't want to stop. I know... And yet I wish for more..."

"I understand but I still don't want to stop. I know... And yet I wish for more..."
i always want more ;-)

that wasn't what i was coming in here to post, but now i'm distracted with the thought of MORE. Because enough is never enough :)

Why do I seem to do all my best writing in the shower, where I can't possibly write anything down? It's incredibly inconvenient to sit naked and dripping wet at the computer, mind racing and fingers madly pecking away in desperation to get at least some of those words and images down before they swirl and gurgle and slip away like so much shower water.

Why do I seem to do all my best writing in the shower, where I can't possibly write anything down? It's incredibly inconvenient to sit naked and dripping wet at the computer, mind racing and fingers madly pecking away in desperation to get at least some of those words and images down before they swirl and gurgle and slip away like so much shower water.

Solved

http://www.myaquanotes.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back