whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite in the mood to strap-on fuck another girl; I'd love to watch her gag on my cock first, before I ram both her holes nice and deep. :devil:
 
I'm quite in the mood to strap-on fuck another girl; I'd love to watch her gag on my cock first, before I ram both her holes nice and deep. :devil:

I would luv to be that person. I have 2 holes for u but could also return the favor. I'd wear ur panties and skirt and be ur little girl
 
streets

As a respectable teacher I would find it exciting to have a man pimp me and make me a streetwalker serving strangers in allways even making hardcore films
 
An older (male or female) teacher/lecturer making me stay behind after class because I'm doing very badly in it. They place an open textbook on the desk and tell me to read it; when I reach for it, however, they tell me to "Read with your eyes, not with your hands," so I have to lean over the table in order to view it. They then stand behind me and start groping my breasts, then working down towards my arse, and then their hands slip down my trousers to massage me through my panties.

Either way, I end up getting fucked, and told repeatedly that if I take my eyes off the page for even a second I will be failed and have to repeat the class.
 
I'd be blindfolded from behind, with another pair of hands gripping my wrists. They add rope and pull it tight, digging it into the skin. I'm steered to the right and my cheek is smashed against brick, a hand clutching my hair with so much pressure as to leave pricks of blood from the stone against my cheekbones. I growl in pain and buck my shoulders and hips back. Can't give in without a struggle. I wouldn't get hard.

"Fucking sissy whore," a deep smoker's voice barks, "Are you fucking kidding?"

A hand is shoved into the small of my back and my hipbones jam into the brick. There'll be dark bruises later. The hand fans its fingers out and brushes them down toward my belt line, just underneath, just suggesting. Then a rough hand is smacking at my ass. If I jerked in response, the hands in my hair, on my back, and controlling my rope-bound wrists would become even more vicious.

"Fuck you, pussies!" I yell, "Can't get your dick hard with your wife, huh? So you go for a guy like me--"

I'm cut off by my face being rubbed into the off-white gritty grout of the brick, the skin opening easily to make a mark resembling cement burn. And oh does it burn. The sizzle goes straight to my dick. The hand against my ass is making loud, rhythmic claps and the skin feels raw and red already. And then it's over.

"We will fuck your pussy you whiny brat, don't worry."

The hand on my back snakes around to my belt buckle and begins working on it as its pressure is replaced by a taller man's hips. His breath fills my ear. He smells stale of sweat. Musky. The fingers find their purchase as a tongue traces the shell of my ear.

"Panties?" He asks as his fingers squeeze my half-hard cock. "Lace?"

I can practically hear that grin, and I shiver in anticipation of what is to come next.
 
Getting pegged with a strap on, while She jerks my cock, threatening me not to cum until She gives me permission.
 
Theres one I wouldn't do (at least without her prior knowledge and consent) but still gives me a tingle sometimes. I'd like to have the boyfriend of one of my closest female friends tie her up on the bed and gag her then have me come in and fuck him. My darker side would want Salt N Pepper's "Boom I fucked your boyfriend" playing in the background and as he fucked me pussy and then my ass cumming in each before wrapping with a mouthful of cum. I'd then go over to her and proceed to first snowball her then make her lick her guys cum out of my ass and pussy with the song on repeat. Its not something I would do (like I said unless she had completely agreed to it in advance which kinda kills the overall idea) but I'd be lying if i denied that I don't enjoy the idea some times. Admittedly I've fantasized about being on the receiving side of this as well.
 
Theres one I wouldn't do (at least without her prior knowledge and consent) but still gives me a tingle sometimes. I'd like to have the boyfriend of one of my closest female friends tie her up on the bed and gag her then have me come in and fuck him. My darker side would want Salt N Pepper's "Boom I fucked your boyfriend" playing in the background and as he fucked me pussy and then my ass cumming in each before wrapping with a mouthful of cum. I'd then go over to her and proceed to first snowball her then make her lick her guys cum out of my ass and pussy with the song on repeat. Its not something I would do (like I said unless she had completely agreed to it in advance which kinda kills the overall idea) but I'd be lying if i denied that I don't enjoy the idea some times. Admittedly I've fantasized about being on the receiving side of this as well.

Well we know how you can get revenge if any of your friends stab you in the back
 
To be made to service 20 guys in a glory hole.

Maybe blackmailed, and filmed.

If I didn't swallow every time, the tape would be released.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top