Here comes the Bride (closed)

Anya moaned softly as she watched Riley press a kiss just above her mound. She bit her lower lip as she thought briefly about how she would look shaved completely bare like Riley was. Maybe it was something to think about for the future. She then noticed the devilish grin on her lover’s face and she gasped and whimpered as her fingers were pulled from her pussy. She shook her head and her hips did their best to try and follow her, groaning in frustration as she watched Riley climb off the bed.

“Seriously? Ri, don’t leave me begging.” She whimpered, watching as Riley looked over her naked body before she knelt to dig something else out of the toy chest.

She moaned softly as Riley pulled out a new item and then straddled her belly as she leaned close and brushed her lips over her sensitive ear. Anya shivered as Riley told her that she was going to introduce her to a new world. What did that mean, she wondered as Riley kissed her throat and then pulled a silk scarf out and placed it over Anya’s eyes.

She parted her lips in a soft gasp as everything went black and she was suddenly at Riley’s complete mercy. “I do trust you.” She said softly, jerking against her bonds as the feeling of Riley’s fingers tweaking her nipple sent arrows of pleasure down her body.

“Ooo!” She cooed as she felt air blown over her clit which was peeking from its hood. She squirmed against her bonds, the sounds of the chains rattling as she wanted to touch Riley in some way.
 
Riley pulled away, taking a moment to completely drink in the beauty of the woman before her. Completely at Riley's mercy, Anya had never looked more beautiful than she did at that moment with her lips parted in anticipation, her chest rising and falling with each baited breath, and her pubic hair slick with her arousal. The image was enchanting and Riley took a moment to commit it to her memory.

Slipping her middle finger inside Anya's hot center, Riley stroked her g-spot vigorously, bringing Anya to the brink before pulling her finger back out. She waited as Anya's body calmed down again, before repeating the action. Her own pussy tightened at the sounds coming from Anya's lips, at the steady cries of passion that filled the room. Bringing her lover once more to the brink of orgasm, Riley pulled her finger out again to Anya's disappointed groans and ardent protests.

"Now, now, no complaining." Riley chastised her lover. "If you complain, I'll have to punish you."

Teasingly, Riley slipped her finger back inside Anya, crooking it and applying steady pressure to her g-spot as she leaned in and blew softly on her clit, which stood at full attention. She could feel Anya tightening around her finger, a sure sign of her approaching orgasm, and quickly pulled her finger out.

At Anya's protest, Riley smirked. She'd been hoping Anya wouldn't listen.

"I told you no complaining." She scolded. "Now you will have to take your punishment." Without warning, Riley smacked Anya's clit.
 
The darkness amplified everything around her. The sound of Riley moving around was loud in her ears along with the beating of her heart. The feel of Riley’s hands on her skin made her jump and sigh. And then Riley turned truly wicked.

Anya cried out loudly as Riley’s finger slid deep into her wet folds and started stroking her g-spot with a furious pace. Anya’s hips danced and arched from her bed, her lips parted in a continuous moan as she brought her to the brink and then pulled away. Anya whimpered, frustration wafting off her skin. She could practically see the smug smile on Riley’s face.

When she repeated the whole thing over again, Anya thought she might die as her skin become electrified, her nipples pearling tightly and her clit begging for attention. “Riley, no!” She cried out as she pulled her fingers free again just as she was right there. “Riley, please. Let me cum.”

She moaned again as she heard Riley tell her to stop complaining or else she would be punished. Then her fingers were slid back into her wet passage and she started stroking her g-spot, a soft breath of air curling over her clit until she tightened and felt her orgasm ready to crash down on her. Then she stopped again.

“Dammit, Riley! Let me cum!” She cried out, yelping loudly when Riley smacked her clit firmly. She squirmed on the bed, the chains rattling around her wrists as she tried to close her thighs against the assault that Riley was giving her. She moaned hotly, her hips rocking forward as if begging for more.
 
There was no denying the pleasure that Riley got from watching Anya moan in pleasure, her hips bucking forward as if she wanted another smack on her tender pussy. Riley happily obliged her, spreading her legs wide, revealing more of her hooded clit, she brought her hand down on Anya's hard button. Smack. Her own pussy responded to the sound and sensation of her hand hitting against Anya's clit. Smack. She brought her hand down again, feeling her stomach and pussy tighten into a knot of pleasure. Smack. Smack. Smack.

Beneath her, Anya whimpered, her hips rising up to meet each slap. Riley loved the wanton way her lover was responding, it made their love making that much more erotic.

Riley leaned close to Anya's pussy, her tongue snaking out to gently caress the red, swollen clit. She licked it, soothing her lover's abused button, as Anya moaned and tried to get her pussy closer to Riley's tongue.

"I think you've learned your lesson." Riley said as she felt Anya's thighs trembling around her. "And now I think you should have a reward."

Reaching into the toy chest, Riley pulled out a strap-on with a nine inch dildo attached to it. Spreading Anya's wet lips, she slowly inserted the tip of the cock inside the drenched pussy. Inch after slow inch she pushed inside her lover, filling her completely. With the entire cock inside Anya, Riley let it sit there, letting her get used to the feeling before pulling out until only the tip remained inside her. She waited a few seconds, just long enough for Anya to get restless, then slammed the entire length inside her lover. She quickly repeated the action, finding a steady rhythm of pulling out nearly completely before slamming the whole nine inches once more into her lover.
 
Anya moaned again as her legs were spread wide and her wet pink folds were on full display. She trembled as her clit was smacked time after time until she was writhing under the stinging heat that coursed through her poor, abused nub. She whimpered and pushed her hips into each slap, Riley’s fingers doing wicked things to her.

She gasped and then moaned hotly as she felt Riley’s face pushed against her pussy, that wicked tongue stretching out to caress her red clit. She shook and squirmed beneath her lover, whimpering and moaning as she licked her pussy, soothing her abused nub.

“Please, Riley…” She moaned as her thighs trembled on either side of Riley’s beautiful red head. She moaned at the loss of her lover as she pulled away and heard the toy chest being rummaged around in again.

The first touch of a plastic cock against her entrance had her spreading her legs wider for Riley’s use. She moaned hotly as she slowly teased the cock into her pussy, stretching her deliciously around the large width and length.

Her breath came out in a shuddering gasp, her hands pulling at her hand cuffs as Riley started to pull out of her body before she slammed into her body, cutting off the restless movement of her hips. She started a steady rhythm, pushing in and out of her body until Anya was moaning and crying out almost continuously.
 
At the prompting of Anya's moans, Riley doubled her efforts, thrusting in and out of her tight center furiously. Her pelvis bumped against Anya's as she pushed the full length of the dildo inside her lover. Riley's fingers dug into Anya's hips, leaving red marks on her pale flesh.

"Cum, Anya. Cum all over my cock." Riley growled as she thrust faster, slamming the plastic cock deep inside the beautiful woman. She could hear the straining of the handcuffs as Anya fought against the restraints, but Riley's eyes were locked on the woman's parted lips. Leaning down, Riley trapped Anya's right nipple between her lips, suckling on the hard nub as she fucked her lover.
 
“Oh God!” Anya cried out as Riley thrust into her with a vengeance, her fingers digging sharply into her hips as she demanded more and more from her. She could feel something large creeping over her skin, making her shiver as she heard her lover demand that she cum.

“Riley!” She practically screamed as her lover’s lips captured her right nipple and suckled upon it hungrily as she writhed in her bonds and came in a hot, hard rush.

Her body arched off the bed, every nerve ending trembling as her pussy clamped and pulsed around Riley’s plundering cock. She gasped for air, her lungs starved as she moaned and cried out her pleasure.
 
As Anya's orgasm subsided, Riley slowly pulled out. An audible pop as the dildo was released, completely covered in cum, made Riley chuckle. She pressed a loving kiss to Anya's lips, a sweet and innocent kiss that spoke more than the passionate ones they had shared earlier.

Anya's body was nearly boneless beneath her, and as Riley unlocked the handcuffs, her arms fell as if she were unable to hold them up any longer. Gently, Riley untied the blindfold, kissing her lover gently on her sweat soaked brow.

"I think it's time we had a little rest. You've had quite a bit of excitement for one night. I don't want to give away all my dirty little secrets tonight. We need to save just a few of them for later." She said, removing the strap on and curling up beside Anya, their bodies molding together as if they were made for each other. She brushed a kiss just beneath Anya's earlobe, smiling as her lover responded to the gentle touch.

"Tomorrow," Riley said, her fingers tracing soft circles over Anya's arm, "I'm taking you on a proper date. You don't have any plans do you?"
 
Anya moaned and cooed as Riley unlocked her handcuffs and her arms fell boneless to the bed. She shivered as she untied the blindfold, kissing her gently on the brow before she rolled her to the side and then pulled her close. Anya sighed as she snuggled close to her lover, laughing softly as she felt Riley’s fingers trace circles over her arm.

“No plans. I think I’d like to go out. Maybe we could go dancing.” Anya suggested as she let her own hands caress over Riley’s smooth skin. She let her hands settle on the generous curve of Riley’s hip, drawing her close as she felt her eyes grow heavy. “I love you, Riley. More than I’ve ever loved anyone in my life.”
 
Sunlight streamed between the rose-colored curtains, spreading a soft morning haze over the entwined lovers. Riley's eyes fluttered open and, stifling a yawn, she stretched slowly,careful not to wake Anya who was still sound asleep. Gazing down at her lover, Riley could not believe how beautiful she was with her hair tousled from sex and sleep and her make-up smudged. Brushing the hair from Anya's face, she kissed her softly,still careful not to wake her. Climbing out of bed was the hardest thing that Riley had ever done. She didn't want to leave the comfort of the bed and Anya's warmth, but nature was calling and she was in desperate need of coffee.


With the scent of fresh brewed coffee wafting through the apartment, Riley poured two mugs full and placed them on a tray along with cream and sugar - since she didn't know how Anya liked her coffee. Riley smirked at the irony. They had fucked like animals and she had no clue how Anya drank her coffee or if she even drank coffee.

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty." She said, tracing a line of kisses along Anya's jaw and kissing her lips soundly.
 
Anya protested being woken and she rolled away from Riley’s kisses, pulling the covers over her mussed hair to block out both the light and Riley’s attempts to wake her up. She’d never been a morning person, preferring to work late at night when she was the most creative.

She huffed, the covers pulled tightly around her head as she heard Riley milling around the room. She heard the clatter of plates on a tray and then the bed dipped down near her. She sighed softly, knowing that she would have to wake up soon or else face the slow torture of Riley all over again.
 
Riley smiled as Anya burrowed deeper beneath the covers, acting like a child that didn't want to get up and go to school. She, obviously, was not a morning person. It was completely adorable and Riley could feel herself falling further in love with Anya. The small things about her - the way she snored softly as she slept, the way that she spread out in her sleep to claim most of the bed - these were what made Riley love her even more.

Deciding to let her sleep a little longer, they'd had a very busy night after all, Riley took her own cup of coffee and headed out onto the balcony just off her bedroom. Wrapped in a blue silk robe that barely reached her knees, Riley settled onto the chaise lounge, curling her legs up underneath her and sipping her coffee. The sun was still making its steady climb up into the sky. The streets below were still silent as most people were still in bed enjoying their weekend off.

Riley wondered how long she had with Anya that day. Though it was a Saturday, she couldn't assume that Anya was free all day. But she wanted to make the most of the time they had together and wanted to do something special. A real date, not just a love making marathon.
 
It took Anya a while longer before she woke completely. She stretched beneath the covers, her body sore in places that hadn’t been used in a while. She smiled at the thought as she slid out of bed and walked naked to the balcony, watching Riley as she sat and enjoyed the sunlight of morning.

She was reminded of how beautiful her red headed lover was and she couldn’t help but smile as she walked onto the balcony and leaned down to kiss her with a passionate embrace. She sighed deeply as their lips met and she tasted coffee and sweetness on Riley’s full lips. Her fingers dug into the loose red hair, pulling her more firmly into the embrace before she broke it and laughed softly.

“Good morning.” She said as she sat down next to her on the chaise lounge, looking up at the sky that surrounded them. She could feel her skin already warmed by the sun and she sighed, closing her eyes and allowing it to relax her. “What are your plans for the day?”
 
Riley's breath caught in her throat as she watched Anya, completely naked, walk out onto the balcony. God she was beautiful. As Anya curled up next to her, Riley felt her body immediately respond to her closeness and the soft brush of her skin.

Kissing her lover gently, Riley ran a hand through Anya's hair and smiled at her. There was something so sexy about a woman who didn't care if she was completely naked in the open air where people could glance out of their windows from the near by apartment buildings and feast on the sight of her lovely body. Riley had to stop herself from parting Anya's legs right there on the balcony and licking that delicious pussy to orgasm.

"I was thinking we could go on a proper date." She said, forcing her eyes away from the sight of Anya's breasts and up to her face. "Maybe a picnic in the park or whatever you wanted to do." She laced her fingers through Anya's, bringing her hand up to kiss gently. "I want to get to know you better, Anya. I want to know what makes you happy and what makes you mad. I want to know everything there is to know."
 
“Going to the park would be nice.” Anya said as she watched Riley’s eyes skim over her body. She could almost see the lust rising in Riley’s eyes and she smiled slightly at the power that she had over her lover with just a hint of her naked body.

Anya smiled wider as Riley kissed her hand and told her that she wanted to get to know her on the most intimate level. She supposed that if they were in this relationship for the long run, it would be good to know each other inside and out.

“Let’s go by my place to pick up some clothes and my violin and then we can go to the park with some take out.” She leaned over and kissed Riley, her hand slipping beneath the blue silk robe to cup her rounded breast, massaging it gently. “Then I might be convinced to let you take me to bed again.” She whispered against her lover’s lips, smiling at the redhead as she squeezed her nipple tightly between her fingers.
 
Riley bit her lip as Anya's hand snaked beneath her robe to cup her breast and toy with the quickly hardening nipple.

"You are wicked." Her voice was rough with desire and a familiar ache had settled between her legs. Riley kissed Anya quickly, her teeth nipping at her lover's lower lip. She slid one hand between Anya's legs, pinching her clit and rolling it between her fingers, mimicking Anya's motions on her nipple. She could feel Anya's arousal coating her fingers as she continued her ministrations.

Pulling her hand away just as Anya was starting to respond to her touch, Riley stood up.

"I'm going to take a shower." She opened the balcony door to walk back into her bedroom. Looking over her shoulder, she cast a wicked glance at Anya. "Care to join me?"
 
Anya laughed as she toyed with Riley’s nipple, the sound of Riley’s voice all husky and rough making her shiver with the most delightful arousal. She grinned at her lover as she leaned forward and kissed her lover, gasping as Riley’s teeth nipped at her lower lip. Suddenly the tables were turned and Riley’s fingers were between her legs, pinching and rolling her clit in the same motion as what she was doing to her nipples.

“Fuck, Riley.” She gasped as the hand was suddenly pulled away and Riley stood up, talking about a shower and asking Anya if she wished to join her.

“Talk about me being wicked. You’re a fucking tease.” Anya said as she was quick to follow her lover into the bedroom, catching her just in front of the bathroom door and pulling her lush body against hers.

“Maybe I want you to punish me again.” She growled, her hands wrapping around Riley’s body and squeezing her firm ass, her lips nipping and sucking at her neck.
 
The heat of arousal rushed through Riley's body as Anya pulled her against her supple body, hands gripping Riley's ass and lips on her tender neck.

"Oh fuck." Riley moaned as Anya sucked on the soft flesh of her throat. Her stomach tightened in that familiar way and it was all she could do to not push Anya against the wall and have her right then and there. She dug her fingers into Anya's sleep tousled hair and pulled her lover's lips up to her own. Her tongue ran hungrily along the seam of Anya's mouth before forcing its way inside her mouth.

As Anya responded to the heated kiss, Riley pushed them towards the bathroom slowly, careful not to tangle their feet and cause them to fall.

"Shower first, love." She gasped, pulling away from the heated kiss for a brief moment. "And maybe later, if you are very bad, I will punish you." She nipped at Anya's lower lip before pulling her lover inside the walk-in shower, tossing her robe on the bathroom floor, and turning on the water.

Riley watched as Anya's skin turned red from the hot water, steam rising around them. Water beaded on Anya's pert nipples and Riley bent her head to lick the drops of water from first the right then the left nipple.
 
Anya smiled in silent victory as Riley moaned and cursed as she sucked her throat, leaving a red mark that showed everyone that she was Anya’s. Riley’s fingers soon dug into Anya’s hair and pulled her lips from the soft flesh of her lover’s throat to the full lips that were soon trying to devour her whole.

Anya groaned as Riley’s tongue took charge and swiped into her mouth, demanding so much from her as they were slowly propelled backwards towards the bathroom. She whimpered as the kiss was broken and she was pulled into the walk in shower, sighing as warm water surrounded them.

She tipped her head back against the spray, water beading along her body. She was soon gasping in surprise as Riley was licking the water from her nipples as it trailed down her body and clung to the tightly beaded buds. She reached up and took hold of her wet, red hair, drawing her closer to her breasts to let her lick and suck her fill.

Anya took Riley’s free hand and pressed it against her pussy, letting out a shuddering moan as she let her lover feel her wet pussy. “Feel what you do to me, baby. I’m so wet and needy for you.” She gasped out as she looked down into Riley’s beautiful eyes.
 
Anya's hand gripped her own, guiding Riley to her pussy. Her lover was already wet with arousal and Riley's fingers found Anya's clit, rolling it between her fingers as she bit down on Anya's nipple. The sounds coming from her lover's lips was enough to heighten Riley's own arousal.

She pushed Anya up against the tiled wall and parted her lips with her fingers before slowly, teasingly, pushing a finger inside. Water dripped down Riley's face, but she ignored it as her tongue traced soft, sensual circles around each of Anya's nipples. Her finger pushed further inside Anya's hot center, moving easily into her wetness.

"Fuck you're so wet." She moaned as her finger was engulfed by the moist walls of Anya's pussy. "I've never met a woman that gets as wet as you." Moving her finger slowly in and out, Riley began to fuck Anya.
 
Anya gasped as she was pushed against the tiled wall, her pussy split by Riley’s fingers as she teased her. She moaned softly at the teasing circles that Riley was caressing her with as her tongue traced circles around each of her nipples. She squirmed against the wall as those fingers pushed in and out of her wet passage, stretching her in the most wonderful way.

Anya blushed deeply as she heard Riley say that she was wetter than any woman she’d been with as she started to finger fuck her slowly. Anya’s hips rolled and moved as Riley drove her wild. Her lips parted to speak and she could only moan as her lover caressed her silken walls.

Her eyes turned towards Riley and begged her for the release that she so wanted. She shivered and whimpered, her thighs spreading wide as she showed her what she wanted the most. Riley knew, damn her she knew, but she was going to make Anya beg for it.
 
Riley loved how eagerly Anya responded to every touch and kiss. Her lover's lips were parted in a constant moan of pleasure, creating an image that aroused Riley to no end. As her fingers continued their steady rhythm inside Anya's pussy, Riley tugged, hungrily, on Anya's pouty bottom lip with her teeth before capturing her lips in a heated kiss. Her tongue gently caressed the lip she'd bitten before brushing passionately against Anya's tongue.

With her fingers steadily fucking her lover, Riley used her thumb to caress Anya's clit. Pushing down on it she moved her thumb in circles, teasing the clit until Anya was begging for more. Riley happily obliged her. Pushing a third, then a fourth finger inside her hungry pussy, Riley began to furiously fuck her lover, her lips moving down her neck, biting and sucking on the tender skin.
 
Anya gasped loudly as Riley fucked her in a steady rhythm under the hot spray of the shower. She trembled and moaned loudly as her lover played with her body. Her head tilted backwards and welcomed Riley’s lips against hers, yelping as her teeth sank into her bottom lip and tugged on it for a moment before she claimed her mouth in a heated kiss.

“Riley!” She whimpered, whined, pleaded and begged all in the same word, her eyes flicking towards her lover’s as a thumb settled over her clit and more fingers were slid into her pussy until she was stretched.

Then the teeth came, biting and sucking in her neck until she was sure that she’d have a mark. Maybe that was Riley’s intent. She wanted her to be marked for the world to see that she was owned, completely and totally.

“Fuck, Riley. I’m going to cum.” She whimpered, her thighs trembling as she picked up the tempo, those fingers stretching her more than she’d ever been stretched before. She gasped once, whined and then her hand shot down to grab Riley’s wrist as she clenched her thighs tightly together and came with a scream of complete joy.
 
Would the sight of her beautiful lover cumming ever get old? Riley didn't think so. Anya's lips parted to emit a cry of passion as the walls of her pussy tightened around Riley's fingers. Even as her body began to shake with her orgasm, Riley continued to fuck her, her fingers moving rapidly in and out of Anya's tight center as cum soaked her hand.

She leaned in and captured Anya's lips in a heated kiss, cutting off her cries of pleasure. Her naked breasts rubbed against Anya's, tight nipples pressing against each other, and Riley could feel the heat of her own arousal building and her pussy nearly begging to be touched. But these moments were about Anya and her pleasure. It brought Riley immense joy to see her lover in the throws of ecstasy, to see her chest rising and falling rapidly as she tried to catch her breath, to feel her body tremble against her own.

As Anya came down from the high of her orgasm, Riley softened her kisses to a loving caress.

"You are beautiful when you cum." She grinned, half teasing as her thumb continued to massage Anya's clit.
 
Anya didn’t think that Riley could do anything to her that was as beautiful as that moment. Her lover cared that she was taken care of and loved intensely. She felt so connected to Riley that it was a little bit frightening. She shook and trembled, her lips issuing forth sounds that she’d never uttered before. All the while, Riley watched her closely, her fingers still working in and out of her tight passage.

Then Riley’s lips were pressed against hers, a heated kiss cutting off her cries of pleasure. She moaned hotly as their breasts rubbed against each other, their nipples pressing intimately. She shivered and bucked her hips against her fingers once more. She panted for breath as she slowly came down.

It was then that Anya noticed Riley’s thumb still caressing her clit in the most delicious way. She whimpered as Riley kissed her lovingly, his whispered words making her smile gently.

“Let me love you, baby.” Anya whispered as she leaned forward and kissed her lover gently, her hands running over Riley’s wet body before she kneeled at the bottom of the shower stall and gently kissed each of Riley’s thighs before her lips attacked her wet, hot center.

She licked along Riley’s slit, collecting the pooling, sweet juice that was there. She moaned at the taste of her redheaded lover, her fingers moving to part Riley’s smooth lips to get at the hard clit that was peeking from its hood.
 
Back
Top