My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

I could smell her arousal, as I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her tiny black thong. As I felt her lift her hips off the bed, I pulled the tiny wisp of material over her firm silky hips.

I let the material fall from my fingers onto the floor, and gazed upon her delightful cunt. I couldn't help myself, as lust roared through my body. I had meant to take my time, and slowly tease her. Instead, I buried my face between her firm thighs, and allowed my tongue to slip between the folds of her wet cunt. I lapped wildly at her dripping cunt, drinking in all her juices, before slowing as my tongue found her hard little clit.

My tongue danced around and across her clit, drawing small moans from deep within her. I slowly slid a finger deep into her cunt, while my other hand moved up to fondle her heavy breasts.
 
"Oh Oh Mmmmm"

I was surprised that Mark had decided to lick my pussy. The last time he had done it was on our wedding night. The taste had made him gag, and since then he had never ventured near my pussy.

My hands immediately went to his head, my fingers pressing his face harder against my cunt. My back arched forcing my hips off the mattress, as his finger forced its way deep inside my cunt.

"Ohhhh lick me harder."

My hips were bucking up rapidly to meet his probing finger and tongue, and I felt myself begin to cum with a force I had never felt before.

"Oh Godddddddddd. Oh. Oh.Oh."

The big orgasm was followed by several smaller ones, as he continued eating my pussy.
 
I thought my jaw would dislocate, as her hips humped against my face. I listened to her, as she urged me to continue to lick her. I added a second and then a third finger to the ones that were already sliding in and out of her cunt.

I licked up the juices that ran down her leg, as I listened to her continue to moan out her pleasure. I shifted my position,kneeling alongside her, our bodies pointing in opposite directions.

Reaching back, I took her hand, and placed it on my hard cock that strained against my jeans. I was curious as to what she would do.
 
The wonderful feeling down in my cunt continued to go on and on. Small orgasms continued to wash over my body, as I felt the bed shift, and felt Marks body kneeling next to mine. His tongue licked along my smooth thighs, before returning to my cunt. His long licks were interspersed with small circles over my clit.

Suddenly I felt his hand grab my wrist, forcing my hand to touch his hard cock. I ran my hand along his hard member, amazed at exactly how hard he was. He seemed bigger than usual also.

Using both hands, I managed to unbuckle his jeans. The snap on his jeans were quite a struggle, but once I had it, the zipper came free with no problem. I could feel him wiggle free of both his jeans, and boxers.

My hands immediately found his hard cock, and I began to stroke it.
 
As my jeans and boxers hit the floor, I returned my attention to her sweet tasting cunt. I would die a happy man, if I was allowed to feast on it every night.

I sifted my body closer to hers, moving my knees back so that my cock was scant inches from her face. I wanted it to be available, if she had the urge to taste it, if she choose not to tonight, she would tomorrow.

I slid both hands under her ass, and felt her legs part even further. I buried my tongue deep in her cunt, and began to wiggle it around. My fingers slipped between those firm asscheeks, and came to rest on the opening to her ass.

I knew I was doing something right from her reaction.
 
His mouth. His tongue. His hands, were all sending these fantastic sensations all throughout my body. His tongue, was pulling one orgasm after another out of me.

"Ohhh yes. Lick me." I was moaning nonstop, as my hips bucked outcontrollably against his chin.

My hands slid along his cock, the softness of his skin covering the hardness of his memeber, sent a shiver through my body. My hand ran over the head of his cock, and was instantly covered with his sticky precum. I was intrigued by the amount of precum that had leaked into my hand. Something came over me, and I secretly tasted what was in my hand. It was different than anything I had ever had before.

I knew I had to try this again. The last time I had tried to suck Mark, he had left the bedroom. I pulled on his cock now, as I turned my head towards him.

"Please, please let me suck you."
 
This was even better than I had imagined it would be. The way her body was reacting to my cunt licking skills, would make great video, and now she was begging to suck my cock. If Mark ever saw this tape, she would have no where to live.

As her hips stopped slamming against my chin for a minute, I casually slid my leg to the pther sid eof her head, so I now straddled her face, my cock hanging down in front of her face. I was carefully not to say anything, I didn't want my voice on this tape.

I could feel my cock brush lightly against her lips, as her hands continued to slide along my cocks hard length.

I again buried my face in her cunt, determined to give her the best fucking night of her life.
 
My heart was beating like a humming birds wings, as I felt the bed move beneath me, and then the velvety soft skin of his cock brush my lips. Mark had never wanted me to suck his cock, he said only whores did that, and I had always been willing to go along with it. But tonight, it felt like my body was on fire with lust. I wanted everything. I needed to taste that cock, almost worship it, and soon I would need it between my legs, buried deep inside my cunt.

My tongue flicked out to slide slowly across the tip of his big cock. He still tasted so wonderful. My lips opened more, and I could feel him slide more of his cock into my mouth, as his tongue buried itself in my cunt.

"Ohhhhhh" I moaned, as I began to suck his cock deeper into my mouth, my lips wrapped firmly around his shaft. I felt his cock begin to fuck my mouth, just like he would my pussy, gently for the moment. As he pulled his cock fully out of my mouth, I ran my tongue around the head.

I reached up, and grabbed his ass, pulling him closer to my face.
 
God her mouth felt great, as she slipped my cock deeper into her hot wet orifice. I pulled away slightly, so the camera could get a few seconds of good video, but her hands soon grabbed my ass, and pulled me deeper into her mouth.

My own mouth was busy with her dripping cunt. My tongue was drilling her hard clit, and the moans that came from her throat were truly inspiring. I knew I had to fuck this little filly soon, or I would dump my load down her throat, and I wasn't ready to do that yet.

I pulled my mouth away from her cunt, allowing my cock to stayed buried in her mouth for just another minute, then slapping her on the side of her ass, I rolled off her, and quickly positioned myself between her legs.
 
"Noooo please let me suck on your hard prick a little more" I begged him, as he pulled his cock away from me. The slap on the ass took me by surprise, but I knew what he wanted as he positioned himself between my spread thighs. I couldn't believe how excited I was as he ran his hard cock up and down my wet slit.

"God just fuck me please. Stick your hard cock inside me, and fuck me hard."

I couldn't believe how I was talking, but I had never wanted his cock in me as badly as I did right now. I just wanted to feel his long hard cock buried as deeply in me as he possibly could.
 
Here was my prissy daughter in law, begging me to fuck her. This was going to play so well on the video tape I thought, as I slid my hard cock up and down her dripping slit, teasing her, listening as she begged me to fuck her.

With a sudden lunge, I gave her what she wanted. I heard her gasp with surprise as I shoved my cock halfway into her hot cunt. I knew she had never had a cock this big inside her before. I had seen my sons cock before, and he was half my size.

I leaned in to suck on her big tits, as I slowly forced more of my cock into her cunt.
 
All my breath left me, as he shoved that big cock inside of me. As I loked down between our bodies, I thought it odd, that although I felt fuller than normal, it appeared that at least half of his cock was still outside of me. As I watched, he buried his face between my tits again, sucking and biting my tender nipples.

I began to cum, as he began to work that massive feeling cock deeper into my cunt.

"OH God yes, fuck me. Fuck me........"

My nails dug roughly into his back, as my body went into near convulsions from the force of my orgasm. My hips came off the bed nearly a foot, as his cock finally bottomed out inside of me.

"Oh God Oh god Oh goddddddddd. "
 
I slowly worked my cock deeper into her unexplored depths. As I finally bottomed out inside her tight cunt, I flet and heard her begin another massive orgasm.

OH God yes, fuck me. Fuck me........"


"Oh God Oh god Oh goddddddddd"

The walls of her cunt squeezed my cock causing me to stop thrusting for an instant. Her nails raked my back, as her hips bucked up to force me in even deeper.

I pulled back until all but the tip of my cock was outside of her. With a large grunt, I shoved the full length of my cock into my little slut. My mouth sucked half of her tit into my mouth, as I roughly began to fuck her. Withdrawing nearly all my cock, before shoving the entire length back into her.

I let go of her breast, so that I could see the look of lust on her face.

Reaching under her, I slipped my arms under her legs, and forced her legs up and over my shoulder. I leaned forward, forcing her legs against her chest, and continued to ram my body into hers.
 
God his cock felt so big, as he shoved the last of it into me. I didn't remember Mark being so big, but God it felt great.

He surprised me once again, as he lifted my ankles up around his ears. This made him feel even larger, and forced him even deeper into my already overfilled cunt. The orgasms just kept on coming.

"Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me."

His mouth had again found my tit, as he pressed his body tighter against mine. I wanted to feel him cum inside of me soon.

"Cum for me baby, cum in me."
 
Kelly seemed to be one constant orgasm. Ever since I had stuck my cock inside her, she continued to cum. Her cunt was so tight around my cock, as I pushed her legs back against her chest, I took her nipple into my mouth, as she began to buck even wilder. She sounded like a sailor, as I continued fucking her.

I could tell I wouldn't last much longer, as the cum started to boil deep inside of my balls. I had already decided not to cum inside of her, not this time at least. I wanted her to have all of her senses the first time I shot my seed deep inside her.

"Cum for me baby, cum in me."

This was my cue to pull out. Removing my cock from between the swollen lips of her pussy, I crawled my way up her body, until my hard cock was between her large breasts. Placing my cock between her breasts, I reached down and forced the big fleshy mounds to encase my swollen member. Slowly I began to work my cock between her beautiful tits.
 
"Don't stop fucking me" I pleaded. "I need that big cock in me..what are you doing?"

I had heard about guys doing this, but Mark had never tried this before.

"Ohhhh...that feels good."

His hard cock was helping to stimulate my breasts with every hard thrust. I looked down fascinated as his cock pushed it's way through my tits, the head of his cock nearly touching my lips with every thrust. As it neared my mouth the enxt time, I swirled my tongue around the tip, enjoying the taste. With every thrust, I tried to take more of his cock into my mouth, licking the head, like an ice cream cone.

My hands joined his, pressing my tits around his oh so hard cock.
 
The sight of my sexy, prissy daughter in law with pressing her big tits around my cock, had me on the edge. I watched as she swirled that tiny tongue of hers around the red,swollen head of my cock. I could feel the cum boiling deep within my balls. I slowed for just a minute, getting a mental picture of this whole event, before giving her several hard thrusts.

"Catch my cum." I yelled at Kelly, as my cum arched from between her tits, and landed on her chin.
 
I looked down at my breasts, as his cum arched through the air, landing on my chin. The next wad, hit me in the eye, before I could open my mouth. I felt his cock slide past my lips, and I quickly clamped my lips around it, swallowing all the cum that I managed to get into my mouth.

I could hear his moans of pleasure, and it made me incredibly happy that I could cause him such joy. As he withdrew his cock from between my lips, I pushed my tits up towards my lips, and licked up all the cum within licking distance.

"You taste soooo good" I purred, as I felt my eyelids begin to droop. I was just so tired. Just need to close my eyes for a second.
 
Last edited:
Kelly had turned into such a good little slut. She sucked my cock clean, before licking all traces from her own breasts. The drugs must have really kicked her ass, before I knew it, she had her eyes closed, and was fast asleep.

I rolled off her, and spent the better part of an hour cleaning her up, and dressing her. She was like a rag doll, as I softly washed all the cum off her, and dressed her in her shirt, and sweat pants.

After making sure Kelly looked no worse for what we had just done, I popped the video tape out, and set about with the next part of the plan. I made up 5 copies, and made sure to hide them in several different locations. I stole Kellys little black thong, and hid it in the pocket of my shirt. I made sure our agreement was on top of her clohes, and headed out to the couch. I set my alarm for 5 am, and quickly fell asleep.

The alarm ringing got me right off the couch. I quickly popped a tape into the VCR and started some coffee.
 
The smell of coffee finally woke me up. God I felt like shit. My mouth was so dry, and I had a terrible headache.To make matters worse, I found myself still at my Father-in-laws. I couldn't remember anything other than the fact that we had played cards for awhile.

I noticed my clothes in a neatly folded pile. On top was a note in my handwriting promising to give my father-in-law what ever he wanted. The hell I would do that I thought to myself. I stripped out of his old clothes, and slid into my bra and blouse before slipping into my skirt. The pervert probably had my panties and was jacking off to them or something. Slipping on my high heels, I stormed into the living room. He was on the couch watching something.

"If you think I'll do this" I said as I shook the note at him, "You're wrong."

I headed to the dryer, hoping my panties were in there. As I bent over, I knew he was getting an eye full, but right then I didn't care.

"Where are they you pervert?" I demanded.

The sounds of two people fucking blared from the TV.

"Turn that off."
 
Jim kept his eyes on the screen as Kelly stormed into the room. The only time he looked up was when she bent over to look in the dryer.

"I think you should come see what is on this here tape, before you talk to me like that. And YOU Will do what ever I want for as long as I want you too."

Kelly was on the screen cumming over and over. Her screams of pleasure filled the room.
 
Kellys heart was beating in her stomach, as she slowly walked to the front of the TV. She recognized the voice, and her blood turned cold. As her eyes took in the scene on the television, she nearly passed out. There she was in all her glory acting like a whore.

"Where did you get that.....That's not real......"

Entranced, she watched as someones big cock filled her . There was no mistaking the look of lust on her face.

She quickly lept at the VCR, and ejected the tape, truimphantly holding it up above her head.

"Now what do you have to say" she began to rip the tape from the case as she glared at Jim.
 
Jim smiled back at Kelly, as she ripped the tape from the case. He casually pulled another tape from behind his back, and slipped it into the VCR.

Kellys image appeared on the screen, this time the big cock was between her breasts, as she licked the head with each thrust.

"Rip all you want, I have plenty more."

Jim watched Kellys face turn pale as she realized the implications.

"I will tell your husband..... unless you honor our bet. You will do WHATEVER I want."
 
"You can't be serious.....Mark will find out that you are blackmailing me.......What is it that you want?"

Kelly had a sinking feeling, she knew what the pervert would want. He would want her to recreate what they were seeing on the screen, despite the risks. She couldn't believe her Father-in-law would do this, although she had always been a bitch to him.

She looked the older man up and down slowly, shaking her head with disgust. She knew she had no choice, if Mark saw this tape, he would divorce her, and she would get nothing. She would also be the laughingstock of the town.


Bowing her head, she asked quietly."What is it you want me to do."
 
"You know what I want. You will be my slut from now on. You will fuck me when and where I tell you to. Don't worry, Mark won't find out. But I will have these tapes if you disobey me."

I watched the last of the blood drain from her face as my words struck her like a slap across the face. The thought of fucking a man she dispised had to be making her sick.

I had set up a couple of cameras in the livingroom, anticipating this outcome, and I silently turned them on. I wouldn't tell her about these tapes unless I needed too.

"You can start by taking out my cock, and making me hard......with your mouth."
 
Back
Top