Trying to find commission writers.

Mbe2495

Virgin
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Posts
12
I've been looking to find people who would write custom erotic stories for me, obviously paid not looking for a hand out :). And have had a lot more trouble finding them than I thought I would. Would anyone have any links to, or know any authors who take nsfw story commission's of any wide variety of subjects and kinks I'd be eternally thankful to you.
 
I know how you feel I have made similar offers they tend to not happen often good luck
 
The trouble with finding someone to commission (anything) is; purpose and ownership.

What is the purpose that you want a story written for? Aside from the obvious reasons, grander reasons loom. Is it for your own edification ($), or is it for going to mass production ($$$)? Who owns the item (story) afterwards? You ($$$), or the writer ($)?

Even with contracts signed, some will still push the boundaries. I've heard of artists that had exclusivity contracts, that they are paid to produce a work to a client's wishes, but that they can market the distribution. Selling it on Patreon for instance. Therefore, the artist cuts the client a break, and low bids the project.

Instead, because the client wanted a "proof" (a preliminary copy), The artist supplies it to the client, only to have the client then publish the work all over the internet, making the chance that anybody else would be willing to pay for the artist's "exclusive" work not published anywhere else, slim to none.
 
This would be strictly for personal use only. I just don't like writing my own erotic stories. I wouldn't ask for anything I'd simply pay at least half up front and half when they said they were done. I do understand how scary it is to put stuff out there though since a lot of commissioner's are asses, just as much so with artists.
 
The problem is that a one-off commission is never enough money to warrant the amount of work required. Some will say that any amount of money is better than posting for free; however, when I post for free, I write stories I want to write. If I have to write a story that appeals to the kinks of someone else, I would have to be paid accordingly. "Accordingly," is always much higher than anyone is willing to pay.
 
I totally understand that. A lot of people expect that since you like doing it they should get it for free. Or they think anything creative should be super cheap. Thinking they can get a long story for 10 bucks or something, or a drawing for cheap, despite the fact that creatI've endeavor's take way more time than any other skill. And as always if it were that easy you'd just do it yourself rather than pay someone fair money because their really good at it.
 
depends on length really but im open on pricing. I mean i dont wanna pay 200 dollars for a short story lol, but im also not the type who thinks you should make me a gorgeously written story for 10 dollars.
 
Keep Trying

I'm sure someone will step up to fill your request. Good luck.:)
 
$200 for a 10,000 word essay is $.02/word. No one with any talent is going to accept that rate.
 
You say it can be a wide variety of subjects...can you be more specific - give an example of the type of story you're looking for?
 
Sorry something doesn't smell right to me. There is easy access to millions of stories written about just about any subject you could think of for free on the internet. Unless you want to include yourself or somebody specific in the story I don't see why you can't just do a google search. When I had a patreon page before I offered to include the person who pledged a certain amount in the story I was writing but that was different.

Maybe I'm out of line or confused by what the poster is asking but that's how I see it.
 
Sorry something doesn't smell right to me. There is easy access to millions of stories written about just about any subject you could think of for free on the internet. Unless you want to include yourself or somebody specific in the story I don't see why you can't just do a google search. When I had a patreon page before I offered to include the person who pledged a certain amount in the story I was writing but that was different.

Maybe I'm out of line or confused by what the poster is asking but that's how I see it.

I think these guys are being honest. It's not unusual for someone to be willing to pay a small fee to have a particular story written.
 
Most of the people who come to this forum aren't looking for a paying gig. They are looking for brainstorming help for a story they are writing anyway, or they are just sharing an idea because they have more ideas than they have time to write. You might have better luck at Craigslist or some other venue where people are actually buying and selling things.
 
I've been looking to find people who would write custom erotic stories for me, obviously paid not looking for a hand out :). And have had a lot more trouble finding them than I thought I would. Would anyone have any links to, or know any authors who take nsfw story commission's of any wide variety of subjects and kinks I'd be eternally thankful to you.

I had this same question. The fandom I wanted written about she didn’t know enough about to write, but you might have better luck if your idea is an original character oriented one: SusanJillParker
 
I had this same question. The fandom I wanted written about she didn’t know enough about to write, but you might have better luck if your idea is an original character oriented one: SusanJillParker

That's not a she.
 
Finding someone for a personal, commissioned story is tricky because a) you have to find someone whose writing you like, b) that person has to be willing to do commissions in general and c) that person has to be willing to write the type of story you want to commission.

I have done a commission once, but it featured the kind of kink and fetishes that I was writing anyway. If it had been a kink I wasn't into, I would've said no.
 
Back
Top