What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...Sigh...... ;)

article-0-173C04E6000005DC-404_634x832.jpg

Just left the Gif thread... No mystery what I'm thinking about now... Wish I had a soft, wet, willing, wanton lady from Lit to ravage right now!

I don't know why it is that I can accomplish a dozen plus things in a day, but yet I always get asked, "What is it that you do all day?"

grrrr Norton pffft! If computers were to rule the world ... you showed them they way! Btw... I subscribed to protect my PCs not for your programs to dictate! Complaint winging its way you mongrels!

grrrr Norton pffft! If computers were to rule the world ... you showed them they way! Btw... I subscribed to protect my PCs not for your programs to dictate! Complaint winging its way you mongrels!

Norton-a word that should be banned from the English language and get you goaled if you use it in the street.:D

You first mistake was opening Norton. :p

That I wish I'd seen his email yesterday...love it when he calls me kitten and thinks of me at work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back