Put your hands on me. :)

missgreekgeek

Literotica Guru
So, for those who know me, know already that this is a BIG, fucking step for me.
I'm shy. Kinda. But I have been wanting to do a thread for some time now...
And it's really hard for me to post pictures...but lately I've been getting such positive feedback on my AV's or my profile pictures, thought I'd give it a go.
I'll make a note now: I probably won't be posting a picture every day. Hopefully once or twice a week, maybe with an audio clip or something. I want to make this thread as fun as I am. Hopefully. :)
I really want to show my Lit loves my vibrant personality. And my assets of course ;)

Any comments/feedback or suggestions are welcomed. :)
I only ask you keep your rude comments, and drama off my thread, otherwise, please...ENJOY as much as I have making this. :)

For starters. Last night's bath.

Last edited:
Wow, very sexy! Enthusiastically subscribing! Looking forward to more posts. :heart:

Nice Start!

Well, you're certainly off to a wonderful start ;)

Congrats on taking the step you've been wanting to take for a while now! May we, the viewers, say thank you up front!

Seeing this thread makes me so happy. Seeing that picture... I can't say what it does to me in public.

Wow, very sexy! Enthusiastically subscribing! Looking forward to more posts. :heart:

Thanks ShyGuy.:heart: :heart:Now 2 threads of mine I get to have the honour of you posting in! :) :heart:

Finally!! The general public has been waiting!
ahahaha. I caved :heart:

Well, you're certainly off to a wonderful start ;)

Congrats on taking the step you've been wanting to take for a while now! May we, the viewers, say thank you up front!

No thank you for your appreciation! :) :heart::kiss:

]

Seeing this thread makes me so happy. Seeing that picture... I can't say what it does to me in public.
:kiss: I think I know ;)

I say you are

slip sliding away to a great start

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK
:kiss::heart: Thank you! :) I tried to be sexy.

You are beautiful. I will have great dreams tonight. Luv it

Thank you for that nice compliment. I hope you enjoy! heart:

Great pic, looking forward to more

In due time ;):heart:

So, for those who know me, know already that this is a BIG, fucking step for me.
I'm shy. Kinda. But I have been wanting to do a thread for some time now...
And it's really hard for me to post pictures...but lately I've been getting such positive feedback on my AV's or my profile pictures, thought I'd give it a go.
I'll make a note now: I probably won't be posting a picture every day. Hopefully once or twice a week, maybe with an audio clip or something. I want to make this thread as fun as I am. Hopefully. :)
I really want to show my Lit loves my vibrant personality. And my assets of course ;)

Any comments/feedback or suggestions are welcomed. :)
I only ask you keep your rude comments, and drama off my thread, otherwise, please...ENJOY as much as I have making this. :)

For starters. Last night's bath.

My Gawd! What a fabulous fanny you have. Let me at it I say!

I'm glad you caved.. you always talk up that bottom of yours, and I'm glad I can finally see it. Damn girl ;) <3

Awesome

Awesome start.....very nice looking ass......looking forward to more...

My love, UHM where have you been?!

I can back my ass UP and DOWN if you'd like. ;)

Le work :(
And... anytime! I've been naughty and playing hookie from Lit. I think I need a detention :devil:

check your inbox soon, I think you would find this cool and sexy!

Back