Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT phone sex is the only way I survive lack of sex.... Granted I did just have it at thanksgiving but sex is so cerebral for me anyway that phone sex really helps. Miss cuddling and kissing more than fucking.



They do have ones that supposedly work via text message

ICT that I have looked into one that comes with an android app to function. When there was a "we" we thought it would be sweet....now that its just "me" its not as cool.
 
ICT that I have looked into one that comes with an android app to function. When there was a "we" we thought it would be sweet....now that its just "me" its not as cool.

Ict I will honorably volunteer to work all of your app available toys. Only out of the goodness of my little bitty heart. Cause I'm just that kind of monster.
 
ICT rumor on the playground says you aren't the worse.....you are much "worser" than that.
 
Holy fucking hell!!!!
Yummmmmm.
*Gets in the queue*
Now that would be a spectacle :)
ICT- I went toy shopping today and it took everything I had, not to blow all the money I made today at work, on new toys!! Those glass ones, sure sparkle in a way that says "you know you want me!!!"

IACT- instead, I bought a new outfit. :D
In agreement with the delightfully fun loving one on wanting to see that
ICT phone sex is the only way I survive lack of sex.... Granted I did just have it at thanksgiving but sex is so cerebral for me anyway that phone sex really helps. Miss cuddling and kissing more than fucking.
ICT I've just remembered I'm supposed to be confessing.
IACT thanksgiving was incredible
IFCT I miss her feel
 
ICT I had a very erotic dream about an old crush last night. I woke up stiffer then I have been in a while...
 
ICT I got all tingly looking at performance exhausts for my car. I think my automotive fantasies are more powerful that I had suspected.
 
ICT unless they work like the one on the old batmobile performance car exhausts don't sound that impressive
 
ICT I am scared to drive in the snow.
IACT I am wanting to be in a different state right now.
IFCT I wish that things in my life were not so complicated right now.
 
ICT I shouldn't have been perusing LIT in the doctor's waiting room.
ICT that the ladies here make it difficult due to their visual, auditory and literary beauty.
ICT I damn near failed the blood pressure reading...coincidence...think not...I wasn't there for my blood pressure but had to work my way out of that one.
 
I confess that I cannot concentrate on my work at all and would love to share some erotic thoughts as the snow starts to fall her in NYC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top