Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluesboy2 said:
Good times. Pics please?

I didnt take any. I should have though. The bionic arm, as I've been calling the thing, caused me to break out in hives. It's really just a huge splint thing that attaches to my entire arm and I was supposed to be wearing it for 6 weeks. It didnt last a day before I found that my skin didnt like the material it was made of.

tomorrow is moving day. no sleep for me and I'm on the verge of a breakdown due to other circumstances.

Denae said:
tomorrow is moving day. no sleep for me and I'm on the verge of a breakdown due to other circumstances.
Strength and clarity for you sweets. :rose: :rose:

Willing and Unsure said:
I didnt take any. I should have though. The bionic arm, as I've been calling the thing, caused me to break out in hives. It's really just a huge splint thing that attaches to my entire arm and I was supposed to be wearing it for 6 weeks. It didnt last a day before I found that my skin didnt like the material it was made of.

You should have taken pics. :(

There's simply no point in trying any more. Sometimes you have to do what's best for everyone, no matter how much it hurts.

attn: aussie women

i was watching the evening news tonight and after the story they had i have to warn all australian women to shave, wax or otherwise render their pussies hairless. according to the report i heard, australia is experiencing an epidemic of bush fires. protect yourselves ladies!

EJFan said:
attn: aussie women

i was watching the evening news tonight and after the story they had i have to warn all australian women to shave, wax or otherwise render their pussies hairless. according to the report i heard, australia is experiencing an epidemic of bush fires. protect yourselves ladies!
I heartily agree, at this time of year it is always prudent to cut in a firebreak.

quoll said:
Chicago or New York?

Oh no, pal, I'm not getting into that debate! I'll stick with MamaBG's homemade pizza. ;)

I guess I better get busy and do my part to prevent forest fires... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back